What is the GOP doing?

You’re confused. The conversation was about holding up Ukrainian military aid, not the Capitol riot.

Trump’s White House held up aid to Ukraine after his phone call asking for a favor. That’s a fact.

But it still got delivered before the deadline. I'd tell you what it was really all about but as a myopic leftist, you'd never believe me.

/——/ What’s the point in impeaching Dementia Joe. Dems control the Senate and would never go along. It would be a waste of time and money.

They knew it was a waste of time when they impeached Trump twice as well. It doesn't mean he wasn't impeached, it means he wasn't convicted. They only did it to put a knife in his back and we should be doing the same.

One point is that you guys would actually have to specify what it is you’re always accusing Joe Biden of having done. The people on the right love to say he’s corrupt but none of you can say what he’s done that’s corrupt.
/----/ Adam Shytface had nothing on Trump. We're still waiting for his GOTCHA moment.

But it still got delivered before the deadline. I'd tell you what it was really all about but as a myopic leftist, you'd never believe me.
No, it didn’t all get delivered before the deadline.

I’ll believe you if you have a rational basis for your reason.

Maybe. Waiting to see specific allegations with actual evidence.

The Communists set a new precedent: you don't need any evidence for an impeachment. Just say "I thought he meant" and that's enough.

Your people made the rules, and we're going to follow those new rules.

No, it didn’t all get delivered before the deadline.

I’ll believe you if you have a rational basis for your reason.

It's very simple really. When the deep state found out Trump asked Zelenskyy to look into the Biden family matter, the left freaked out. Even they know nobody gives a worthless drug addict from another country a job that pays 83K a month that he didn't even have to show up for.

So they created this fake impeachment. They knew since Zelenskyy got his money from Congress and the President, he wasn't about to get into the middle of a pissing contest. It worked. Zelenskyy didn't tell anybody a thing.

Now if hey really wanted to make the case Trump was holding the money hostage, why didn't they wait until he actually did it and allow it to expire? Because they didn't have the time. They needed to shut up Zelenskyy up quickly before he did say something to Trump about it.

The Communists set a new precedent: you don't need any evidence for an impeachment. Just say "I thought he meant" and that's enough.

Your people made the rules, and we're going to follow those new rules.
Saying “that’s not evidence” doesn’t make it not evidence.

It is known for a fact that funding was held up by the White House itself just after the phone call. That’s supposed to be a coincidence?

Oh and the people in the White House who could have testified about the reason it was held up all refused to speak. So, you know, sounds like they have nothing to hide.

It's very simple really. When the deep state found out Trump asked Zelenskyy to look into the Biden family matter, the left freaked out. Even they know nobody gives a worthless drug addict from another country a job that pays 83K a month that he didn't even have to show up for.

So they created this fake impeachment. They knew since Zelenskyy got his money from Congress and the President, he wasn't about to get into the middle of a pissing contest. It worked. Zelenskyy didn't tell anybody a thing.

Now if hey really wanted to make the case Trump was holding the money hostage, why didn't they wait until he actually did it and allow it to expire? Because they didn't have the time. They needed to shut up Zelenskyy up quickly before he did say something to Trump about it.
Nothing in this post gives any reason why Trump’s White House got involved in holding up the money at the same time as the phone call.

Huh? We aren’t a court of law. If you want anyone to believe anything, you need to at least be able to say what it is.

Huh? You said maybe, when you see evidence and a conviction. So if you never see evidence and there is no conviction, then he never participated in any corruption?

Guess that means that Trump is equally not 'corrupt'.

Huh? You said maybe, when you see evidence and a conviction. So if you never see evidence and there is no conviction, then he never participated in any corruption?

Guess that means that Trump is equally not 'corrupt'.
I never said anything about a conviction. Where did you get that from? Did you just make that up?

All I’m asking for is a specific allegation and evidence. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.

Nothing in this post gives any reason why Trump’s White House got involved in holding up the money at the same time as the phone call.

Most of the money was already delivered. Trump never met Zelenskyy. He knew (and still knows) it's a very corrupt government over there. Trump wanted to talk to him and perhaps check him out before he released the rest.

Saying “that’s not evidence” doesn’t make it not evidence.

It is known for a fact that funding was held up by the White House itself just after the phone call. That’s supposed to be a coincidence?

Oh and the people in the White House who could have testified about the reason it was held up all refused to speak. So, you know, sounds like they have nothing to hide.

The funding was held up before the phone call. A President has the authority to hold up that funding if he feels something isn't right. That's why it has to go through him in the first place.

I never said anything about a conviction. Where did you get that from? Did you just make that up?

All I’m asking for is a specific allegation and evidence. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.

Take your pick of the many brought up here on a daily basis, they're every bit as good as the bullshit your side brings regarding Trump without any evidence.

The funding was held up before the phone call. A President has the authority to hold up that funding if he feels something isn't right. That's why it has to go through him in the first place.

They don't think Trump had any authority or right to do anything as potus, he should have been under the thumb of their 'leaders' and doing exactly what they wanted him to do.

Forum List

Back