What is the GOP doing?

Take your pick of the many brought up here on a daily basis, they're every bit as good as the bullshit your side brings regarding Trump without any evidence.
Pick the one crime you think has the greatest evidence to support it.

Illegally possessing and transporting classified documents, not storing classified documents in a secure location. Where'd that story go?
Nowhere because you’re going to have to determine knowledge and intent which is probably going to be impossible.

Nowhere because you’re going to have to determine knowledge and intent which is probably going to be impossible.

Perfect example of the head in the sand leftist. There's nothing any D could ever do that would be bad in your eyes, you have excuses lined up around the block to defend them. I actually pity you. If you think the fact that the left has taken over the justice system at that level and protects your side from being held accountable for anything they do, is proof of no wrong doing, then you're the perfect stooge. You're a fool, and most likely will be until the day you die.

So you're most likely right, Biden will never be held accountable for anything, our justice system is dead, and you rejoice in it. You can scream he's never been convicted of anything until you're blue in the face, but that will never mean that he wasn't guilty of wrong doing.

Perfect example of the head in the sand leftist. There's nothing any D could ever do that would be bad in your eyes, you have excuses lined up around the block to defend them. I actually pity you. If you think the fact that the left has taken over the justice system at that level and protects your side from being held accountable for anything they do, is proof of no wrong doing, then you're the perfect stooge. You're a fool, and most likely will be until the day you die.

So you're most likely right, Biden will never be held accountable for anything, our justice system is dead, and you rejoice in it. You can scream he's never been convicted of anything until you're blue in the face, but that will never mean that he wasn't guilty of wrong doing.
I’m sorry, apparently you don’t understand the legal requirements to obtain a conviction.

I’m sorry, apparently you don’t understand the legal requirements to obtain a conviction.

And charges have to be brought first, which will never happen because they're all protected. And you're okay with that. As I said, I pity you, you haven't an ounce of integrity to be found.

And charges have to be brought first, which will never happen because they're all protected. And you're okay with that. As I said, I pity you, you haven't an ounce of integrity to be found.
See, the problem is you think they’re “protected” because charges aren’t being brought.

In actuality they’re not protected, you just don’t understand the laws you want them to be prosecuted under. The DoJ rules state they shouldn’t bring charges on anyone unless they think it’s likely they can get a conviction. They can’t convict Biden for the documents unless they can prove knowledge and intent, which is a requirement of the law.

Your judgement here is clouded by your politics.

How the hell could he not have known what he did was breaking the law? Nobody but the President has the authority to remove documents that are classified. Do you really believe that Dementia, who's been in the Senate for Decades and then VP, thought any member of Congress can remove and take home classified documents and store them next to his car in the garage?

If you rob a bank, do you really think the prosecutor will let you off because you claimed you didn't know robbing a bank was illegal?

How the hell could he not have known what he did was breaking the law? Nobody but the President has the authority to remove documents that are classified. Do you really believe that Dementia, who's been in the Senate for Decades and then VP, thought any member of Congress can remove and take home classified documents and store them next to his car in the garage?

If you rob a bank, do you really think the prosecutor will let you off because you claimed you didn't know robbing a bank was illegal?

None of that matters to them, all that matters is a court of law, and if no one presents charges, then he is 'innocent'. I'm sure that poster would agree that Hitler was innocent of any wrong doing since he was never convicted in a court of law. It's a waste of time to even try to reason or converse with someone that has zero integrity.

Really, all they have to do is own a bunch of corrupt prosecutors, have their people in the right key positions, and that's exactly what we have today.

None of that matters to them, all that matters is a court of law, and if no one presents charges, then he is 'innocent'. I'm sure that poster would agree that Hitler was innocent of any wrong doing since he was never convicted in a court of law. It's a waste of time to even try to reason or converse with someone that has zero integrity.

Really, all they have to do is own a bunch of corrupt prosecutors, have their people in the right key positions, and that's exactly what we have today.

He got that bullshit when Comey protected Hillary. He read off all her crimes, and then followed up with she didn't know she was breaking the law therefore recommended no prosecution. He was full of shit. I have yet to hear of a case in law where a person committed a serious crime and then got off by saying they didn't know they were breaking the law.

As judges used to tell those being prosecuted, ignorance of the law is no excuse.

I am not sure how much info can be on a laptop, but Hunter has been under investigation for over 5 years, surely they have been through every single file on it by now. If he is guilty of something, please arrest him and shut up. If not, just shut up about it.

Well, one could say the same thing about your investigations of trump.

Maybe they're waiting until they have evidence on Hunter's laptop that won't turn to shit when presented to a judge.

Like the 65+ times the "rigged election" clown show has.
What more evidence do they need?

Joes kids get job with Ukrainian oil company, one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Joe forces Ukraine to fire prosecutor allegedly investigating the company joes son is working at

Emails talking about 10% for the big guy.

People interviewed saying joe is the big guy.

I mean, tell me if this was trump, it wouldn’t have gotten him impeached already. Tell me that it wouldn’t be nightly news on cnn and msnbc every single night.

I think you and all of us know that answer.

What more evidence do they need?

Joes kids get job with Ukrainian oil company, one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Joe forces Ukraine to fire prosecutor allegedly investigating the company joes son is working at

Emails talking about 10% for the big guy.

People interviewed saying joe is the big guy.

I mean, tell me if this was trump, it wouldn’t have gotten him impeached already. Tell me that it wouldn’t be nightly news on cnn and msnbc every single night.

I think you and all of us know that answer.
Great. When there's enough evidence, issue the indictment and try the case. If he's found guilty, nail him good. If any other Biden also committed a crime, including Joe, nail them too. I'm all for it.

Unless and until that happens, it's right wingers making accusations and referencing "facts" and "evidence" that I haven't personally seen.

I've seen enough of this from both parties to know not to believe what they're telling me. Prove it in court, in the light of day, and we nail him/them.

Great. When there's enough evidence, issue the indictment and try the case. If he's found guilty, nail him good. If any other Biden also committed a crime, including Joe, nail them too. I'm all for it.

Unless and until that happens, it's right wingers making accusations and referencing "facts" and "evidence" that I haven't personally seen.

I've seen enough of this from both parties to know not to believe what they're telling me. Prove it in court, in the light of day, and we nail him/them.

Wow, so, the left can complain about trump non stop…and that’s ok, but make an allegation against Biden and it’s “prove it and do something about it, or shut up about it”?

Oh, the irony.
I think people can exercise objectivity even when having personal opinions. It’s not easy and it’s a skill that needs to be consciously developed. It’s absolutely necessary because we have lots of people in government that need to do so for the best of the country.

I think they do a far better job than people on the right give them credit.

But I see you excluded most of my comment. Is it because you couldn’t come up with a coherent response?

Because we have zero idea of how those documents came to be in those boxes.

It may have had nothing to do with Biden taking them. Vice Presidents have a large staff who handle things for them routinely and accidents happen. We are talking about a couple dozen documents admit many thousands.

So I’ll repeat that you’re going to need more evidence which you simply don’t have. Based on what we know, it’s not prosecutable.

Wow, so, the left can complain about trump non stop…and that’s ok, but make an allegation against Biden and it’s “prove it and do something about it, or shut up about it”?
How in the world did you get that from my post?

Let me make this absolutely as simple as I can:
  1. If you suspect something, investigate
  2. If you find something, prosecute
  3. If they're found guilty, nail them
  4. If anyone helped them, nail them too
  5. Until then, it's only accusations, guesses, rumors and assumptions
  6. Prove it in court, in the light of day, with challenges
  7. That goes for ANYONE from ANY party, ACROSS the political spectrum, ALWAYS, politics irrelevant

Is that clear enough for you?

I think people can exercise objectivity even when having personal opinions. It’s not easy and it’s a skill that needs to be consciously developed. It’s absolutely necessary because we have lots of people in government that need to do so for the best of the country.

I think they do a far better job than people on the right give them credit.

But I see you excluded most of my comment. Is it because you couldn’t come up with a coherent response?

Yes, you win, you're far smarter than I am, go on your merry way and pat yourself on the back. :cool:

Forum List

Back