What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

for the second time
http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-393c3a2.pdf
What the fuck is this you ignorant bastard?

The government's lawyer argued a multipronged defense of the mandate.

A majority, including CJ Roberts, ruled the Individual Mandate ...get it yet...was not a valid exercise of the Congress' power to regulate commerce. And a majority of the court ruled the Individual Mandate penalty is a tax and is a valid exercise of Congressional authority under the taxing and spending clause.

So the government's argument that the Individual Mandate is constitutional won.

That is the ruling: Obamacare, the mandate, and the penalty/tax is constitutional.

Now some Justices disagreed, but they are in the minority. The mandate was ruled constitutional.

:lmao: damn wingnuts! Alternate reality! :laugh2:

note: and some people wonder why I so enjoy usmb :cool:

Will someone explain it to the stupid bastard what Justice Roberts said. The mandate is not constitutional what part f that is so hard for you to comprehend. I posted two link that supported what I said. you are a failure for your cause.

Fool, like CNN and FOX News, you need to learn to read his full statement. Robetts ruled the mandate constitutional. :lol:

Gawd, you're an imbecilc bore

A majority, including CJ Roberts, ruled the Individual Mandate ...get it yet...was not a valid exercise of the Congress' power to regulate commerce. And a majority of the court ruled the Individual Mandate penalty is a tax and is a valid exercise of Congressional authority under the taxing and spending clause.

That is the ruling: Obamacare, the mandate, and the penalty/tax is constitutional.

Now some Justices disagreed, but they are in the minority. The mandate was ruled constitutional.

Will someone explain it to the stupid bastard what Justice Roberts said. The mandate is not constitutional what part f that is so hard for you to comprehend. I posted two link that supported what I said. you are a failure for your cause.

Fool, like CNN and FOX News, you need to learn to read his full statement. Robetts ruled the mandate constitutional. :lol:

Gawd, you're an imbecilc bore

Have another drink Dante.

Bah ... no point. Dante/Starkey is poo flung against the wall. Sometimes it makes interesting patterns. That is all.

[MENTION=30065]dblack[/MENTION] challenge: publicly say you agree with retardreb that CJ Roberts ruled the Individual Mandate as unconstitutional

:lmao:
Wingnuts are stuck focusing on comments and arguments over the validity of the legal arguments regarding the constitutionality of the Individual Mandate as oppossed to the ruling itself :rofl:

There were multiple arguments. Some were considered invalid, some were ruled valid. But the mandate itself was ruled constitutional.

Frigging wingnut world is too fucking funny

Bah ... no point. Dante/Starkey is poo flung against the wall. Sometimes it makes interesting patterns. That is all.

[MENTION=30065]dblack[/MENTION] challenge: publicly say you agree with retardreb that CJ Roberts ruled the Individual Mandate as unconstitutional

stop swimming in the river of denial you wanted the source and I posted it.

Wingnuts are stuck focusing on comments and arguments over the validity of the legal arguments regarding the constitutionality of the Individual Mandate as oppossed to the ruling itself :rofl:

There were multiple arguments. Some were considered invalid, some were ruled valid. But the mandate itself was ruled constitutional.

idiot go back to your village they miss you.

Sigh. Sometimes I wish I could just slap Roberts. But he ruled correctly. I hate that he did that.

You refused (because it doesn't exist) to post quoted text from Roberts' ruling that supports your absurd notion that the Individual Mandate was ruled unconstitutional.

:laugh2:

You're demented

Sigh. Sometimes I wish I could just slap Roberts. But he ruled correctly. I hate that he did that.

Roberts has stated publicly how much he admires CJ Marshall. He is in a league with Marshall...no small feat

You refused (because it doesn't exist) to post quoted text from Roberts' ruling that supports your absurd notion that the Individual Mandate was ruled unconstitutional.

You're demented

you're an ignorant bastard I posted two links move on dumb ass.

Silly Dante. You don't challenge me.

You're demented

:lol:

Your link(s) disagree with Roberts.

Post a quote from the ruling that supports your inane position. You won't because you can't. It doesn't exist outside of tbe Rightwing Noise Machine Circle Jerk Chamber

You side with the argument of Dante or retardreb? :eusa_whistle:

Roberts has stated publicly how much he admires CJ Marshall. He is in a league with Marshall...no small feat

I'd give my left nut if the rest of the justices were to be as married to the Constitution, over their own personal bias, as he.

You side with the argument of Dante or retardreb? :eusa_whistle:

A person who communicates in third person calling me retard?
When a person talks in third person shows a sign of insanity
So the retarded blather that you speak is just that retarded

You're demented

:lol:

Your link(s) disagree with Roberts.

Post a quote from the ruling that supports your inane position. You won't because you can't. It doesn't exist outside of tbe Rightwing Noise Machine Circle Jerk Chamber

page 9
http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-393c3a2.pdf

I'd give my left nut if the rest of the justices were to be as married to the Constitution, over their own personal bias, as he.

The thing I like most about Roberts so far is he hasn't made bizzare comments as Kennedy, Scalia and a few others that would expose him as an out of touch elitist and academic.

Some of the Justices have said things about the world and people in it that just spin my head. They have lived such shelterd and compartmentalized lives it is amazing they can relate to anything the average American experiences

Forum List

Back