What is the Republican explanation as to why gas prices are so high even though their profit margins are so high?

For instance, what makes it Biden’s fault they are high if that is the case? What did Biden do to make them high? Keep in mind these prices are high in other countries.

Just like the last time you posted this, we aren't talking about other countries, we're talking about America.

The previous president had our gas situation under control and during his campaign Biden declared war on gas. And he followed through by reversing all of the previous presidents policies, he shut down some domestic oil production companies, pulled congrats on federal lands for drilling, sold record amounts of our oil reserves to China, bought oil from Russia which was more expensive, then stopped and is now paying a premium from other countries. And to make matters worse he is taking away gasoline without a resource to fall back on.

But we all know you don't care about thinking, your only goal is to show how much you hate republicans and trump. You'll hand wave, disregard, ignore or diss anything that goes against your agenda of making sure everyone knows you don't like anyone on your side.

Yeah, whatever.

The way I see it, Biden had three choices:

1. Do nothing, and let Putin walk across Europe, resurrecting the USSR.
2. Confront Russian forces directly with our military, seriously risking a nuclear conflict.
3. Economic sanctions, which impacts oil prices, among other things.

I don't know which one is the best course of action. I don't want my sons sent off to war, so high gas prices seems a reasonable alternative. Which would you choose?
Do nothing.

Fuck Ukraine fucking Nazis.

Why are we backing Soros, Schwab and the most Corrupt Nation on the continent? I can't think of a single reason to lift a finger to help any of them

Zelensky is a fucking crook and the WEF is the world's leading terrorist organization

The $40B we pissed away there is already in Politicians back accounts in numerous countries including our Congress and hadn't made a bit of difference on the battlefield. You wonder why they fought against accountability? How many weapons were already sold to China and Jihadists.

Again: fuck Ukraine

Do nothing.

Fuck Ukraine fucking Nazis.

Why are we backing Soros, Schwab and the most Corrupt Nation on the continent? I can't think of a single reason to lift a finger to help any of them

Zelensky is a fucking crook and the WEF is the world's leading terrorist organization

The $40B we pissed away there is already in Politics back accounts in numerous countries including our Congress and hadn't made a bit of difference on the battlefield. You wonder why they fought against accountability? How many weapons were already sold to China and Jihadists.

Again: fuck Ukraine
And the rest of the Eastern Bloc? How far would you take the "appeasement" strategy?

The rest of the Eastern bloc hasn't been poking Russia, stealing from Russia or killing thousands of Russians.
So you think Putin would stop with Ukraine?

Not saying that's wrong. I really don't know.

I'm just weary of the partisan horseshit, where we pretend that gas prices are the mark of a good leader.

For instance, what makes it Biden’s fault they are high if that is the case? What did Biden do to make them high? Keep in mind these prices are high in other countries.

When the Republicans are in power, then we can worry about their plan, yes? Until then, it's Quid Pro Joe's baby, and he's doing a terrible job.

Just like the last time you posted this, we aren't talking about other countries, we're talking about America.

The previous president had our gas situation under control and during his campaign Biden declared war on gas. And he followed through by reversing all of the previous presidents policies, he shut down some domestic oil production companies, pulled congrats on federal lands for drilling, sold record amounts of our oil reserves to China, bought oil from Russia which was more expensive, then stopped and is now paying a premium from other countries. And to make matters worse he is taking away gasoline without a resource to fall back on.

But we all know you don't care about thinking, your only goal is to show how much you hate republicans and trump. You'll hand wave, disregard, ignore or diss anything that goes against your agenda of making sure everyone knows you don't like anyone on your side.
Your entire point is moot if gas industry profits are higher than they’ve been in a decade lol

Oil is sold at auction. The drilling producers don't set the price, the supply vs. demand sets the price. So, when Biden restricted production by slowing the permit process, the supply shrunk which increased the price that people were willing to pay at the auction. If there was more supply, the price would fall.

These are things you probably know, but don't want to address because it would ruin the "bad oil compay" narrative.
Billion of dollars of profit for five oil companies and American Families are suffering.

"While families on tight budgets struggle to pay the sky-high price of gas, these five oil companies more than tripled their profits in the first quarter of 2022."

Are these "bad oil companies"? You bet they're, and GREED is their goal and the CEO's have no moral compass. Clearly go by any gas station and you will see a cartel!

Billion of dollars of profit for five oil companies and American Families are suffering.

"While families on tight budgets struggle to pay the sky-high price of gas, these five oil companies more than tripled their profits in the first quarter of 2022."

Are these "bad oil companies"? You bet they're, and GREED is their goal and the CEO's have no moral compass. Clearly go by any gas station and you will see a cartel!
Profits and private property are EVIL!!!!! Government is our savior.

Go team!

When the Republicans are in power, then we can worry about their plan, yes? Until then, it's Quid Pro Joe's baby, and he's doing a terrible job.

President Biden is doing all he can and people like you and all Republican Pols are roadblocking his efforts by words and deeds.

So you think Putin would stop with Ukraine?

Not saying that's wrong. I really don't know.

I'm just weary of the partisan horseshit, where we pretend that gas prices are the mark of a good leader.
At this point, who knows? Finland is being goaded in joining NATO.

I suspected from the start that the Globalists will use Ukraine as the next Flashpoint, including starting WWIII.

Why doesn't Taiwan apply to NATO?

Mac-7
How is that possible? It sounds frighteningly like elders of zion or some other magical myth to blame someone. There's not dispute that refineries in the US are running at about 95% capacity.

But people are still taking vacations by car. Unfortunately, for people in red states, there's really no way to get to work without a car, and drives can be long. That may also be the case in Calif
how do you think oil is traded?

Exxon has no control over price at the wellhead

At this point, who knows? Finland is being goaded in joining NATO.

I suspected from the start that the Globalists will use Ukraine as the next Flashpoint, including starting WWIII.

Why doesn't Taiwan apply to NATO?
Beats me. But I'm betting China will make that move in another year or two.

Oil company profits are a fraction of what State and Federal governments make on oil taxes. Any tax cuts forthcoming?

Mac-7

how do you think oil is traded?

Exxon has no control over price at the wellhead
Well Exxon does have control over costs at the well head, but more importantly you're conspiracy theory rests on a mythical belief that some small cabal of traders is getting China and the EU and the US, and the rest of the world, to pay more that oil would cost if another trader entered the market. That is elder of zion territory.

There's more global demand than oil. And the US hasn't seen a new refinery since 1977

Well Exxon does have control over costs at the well head, but more importantly you're conspiracy theory rests on a mythical belief that some small cabal of traders is getting China and the EU and the US, and the rest of the world, to pay more that oil would cost if another trader entered the market. That is elder of zion territory.

There's more global demand than oil. And the US hasn't seen a new refinery since 1977
How come trump was able to keep the price down?

Forum List

Back