What is the US hoping to achieve with the sanction son Russia?

Putin knows what mutually assured destruction is, so stop wetting your panties.
Putin is near the end of his life. This whole thing is his last shot at leaving his mark on history. If he loses Ukraine AND a conventional war with NATO...he's not only gone but dead. You're an idiot if you think he won't go down "fighting"
He started a convention war, not a nuclear war. There's a BIG difference.
How did WWII end moron?

Putin is near the end of his life. This whole thing is his last shot at leaving his mark on history. If he loses Ukraine AND a conventional war with NATO...he's not only gone but dead. You're an idiot if you think he won't go down "fighting"

How did WWII end moron?

Putin is in good health and will probably live for another 20 years at least.

WWII ended when one and only one country had an atomic weapon - long before Mutually Assured Destruction.

Putin is in good health and will probably live for another 20 years at least.
Not if he loses both Ukraine and a conventional war
WWII ended when one and only one country had an atomic weapon - long before Mutually Assured Destruction.
If we go to war with Russia it would be a disaster for Russia. Their destruction would already be "assured"...the "mutual" part follows

While the West do their wishful thinking takes about "Russians will suffer and bring down their leader" they should be prepared for exactly that happening at home. The West IS NOT PREPARED to suffer the Russians are and will win again.

Anyway, are you people in the US and Europe enjoying your high energy and gas prices?
Well, personally, had it been up to me, we wouldn't have sent any wheat to Russia in the 70s or 80s, and we would have kept the arms race going even with Gorby giving up your Evil Empire

Not if he loses both Ukraine and a conventional war

If we go to war with Russia it would be a disaster for Russia. Their destruction would already be "assured"...the "mutual" part follows
Putin loves you!

The same thing that your Turkish allies are trying to achieve in Northern Cyprus and Syria and Armenia.

Believe it or not, Ukraine will be dealt with and the Ukrainian Army is in shambles. All they can do is demilitarize and renounce the west or Russia will demilitarize them by force.
Can't have a state on our border that is housing US military io labs and military hardware.
Does invading Ukraine help impoverished Russia?

Russia isnt bombing civilians. Tell the neo-nazis in Ukraine to let the civilians out instead of using them as human shields just to get the medias attention.
Apartment houses and children's hospitals are civilians. You expect Ukraine to evacuate all civilians? Too much vodka.

While the West do their wishful thinking takes about "Russians will suffer and bring down their leader" they should be prepared for exactly that happening at home. The West IS NOT PREPARED to suffer the Russians are and will win again.

Anyway, are you people in the US and Europe enjoying your high energy and gas prices?
Are you a Ruski who supports the invasion?

oh, I don't know.

Dear Russian,

My fondest wish is to see Russians' standards of living as they were in say ..... 1946, with Putin and Molotov, I mean Lavrov, dragged by their feet into the basement of the Lubyanka and shot ... after trial by Ukrainians of course.

I for one want to see Russians prosper as free, peaceful, and productive people.

But unfortunately Russia has become a chest beating periah state that spreads misery to it's people, it's neighbors and world at large.

Are you a Ruski who supports the invasion?

I dont call this an invasion, but a demilitarization.
Putin didn't want to but Zelensky forced his hands. How can you expect Russia to do nothing while her neighbor state is letting NATO troops build bases, military bio labs where they store and research dangerous pathogens and then endorse neo nazis who have these ostfront fantasies.

Either Ukrainian government gives up or they will be forced to do so.

Apartment houses and children's hospitals are civilians. You expect Ukraine to evacuate all civilians? Too much vodka.

FFS, Ukrainian neo nazis from Azov are using the Hospital and civilian gatherings to install their weapons and fire from there. Russian forces and intelligence arent stupid. They know all too well that they are using these areas to hide hoping that Russian airforce and arillery wont hit them but they do so anyway.
As for the civilians, tell the Neo nazis to let them out and stop using them as human shields.

oh, I don't know.

Dear Russian,

My fondest wish is to see Russians' standards of living as they were in say ..... 1946, with Putin and Molotov, I mean Lavrov, dragged by their feet into the basement of the Lubyanka and shot ... after trial by Ukrainians of course.

Better take a look at the US, if your inflation keeps going up, you will be walking with barrows of money to buy a piece of bread like the Germans during the Weimar Republic era.

Forum List

Back