What is the US hoping to achieve with the sanction son Russia?

Putins approval has increase to over 71% and russians are getting along just fine.
Any losses in revenue through sanctions in the west will be offset with trade elsewhere.
Russia is already the worlds largest wheat exporter and among the biggest exporters of Patnium and Titanium, of which NASA importants the majority of.

The Russian ruble is going to recover by the end of this quarter.
I see the local aparatchiks are giving you thumbs up. When did you manage to inject so many sleepers into the country?

What is your evidence that Ukraine is using human shields? Russian disinformation?

They blew up that maternity hospital, all of those apartment building and shopping center for what reason? I'll tell you!

War crimes!
You don't know. And neither do I.

What I know is, when wars are fought "over there", we consistently get these reports, and sometimes we even get evidence.

We need to stay out of that stuff.

You don't know. And neither do I.

What I know is, when wars are fought "over there", we consistently get these reports, and sometimes we even get evidence.

We need to stay out of that stuff.
I agree. We should not engage any troops in this conflict. Thank you for the clarification.

Casualties are inevitable and it wont matter much when you win the war.

If Russians did not fight against the Nazis back in WW2, then Millions o Russians would have died. Now its about time to defend the motherland again, this time from a puppet state run by neo nazis and ordered around by some petty deathdealers in the US.

If you're so proud of your "Motherland" - then why not report the TRUTH about what she is doing?

I agree. We should not engage any troops in this conflict. Thank you for the clarification.
The prospect of us getting involved is not a good one. If we get involved things won't go well for Mr Putin, and they probably won't go well for us either.

Mr Putin could force our hand by entering Lithuania or Estonia or Latvia, but I don't think he's that ambitious.

War is nasty stuff. The idea that someone would unleash it on a neighboring country that's not really threatening them is... problematic.

Perhaps the best solution is another Iron Curtain.

We'll outlast Russia, always. Freedom and a capitalist system wins, each and every time.
It didn't in Vietnam, China, Iran. That was tried.
Meanwhile, the Russian citizenry has been reduced to becoming 'McHorders'.

I wish no harm on the Russian people, but your government needs to die a slow, agonizing death.
While I agree with its demise, that is completely improbable.

Putins reign will end from within by the very people he made wealthy. Sadly that will not buy allegiance
Now they have been deprived of access to it.
The pressure is currently being applied from the duma. He cannot survive with them against him.
Dont be surprised if china aren't behind a little assassination just to restore the lovely balance they had prior to him going troppo.

It didn't in Vietnam, China, Iran. That was tried.

While I agree with its demise, that is completely improbable.

Putins reign will end from within by the very people he made wealthy. Sadly that will not buy allegiance
Now they have been deprived of access to it.
The pressure is currently being applied from the duma. He cannot survive with them against him.
Dont be surprised if china aren't behind a little assassination just to restore the lovely balance they had prior to him going troppo.
China is a pest. But they don't much engage in targeted assassinations, do they? It's not their style. They use checklists. (The modern form is probably social credits).

What is your evidence that Ukraine is using human shields? Russian disinformation?

They blew up that maternity hospital, all of those apartment building and shopping center for what reason? I'll tell you!

War crimes!

Russian Aiforce wouldt have to blow these buildings up if the Neo nazis would stop hiding inside these buildings.

Then again, who are you to judge Russia when you and some of your NATO allies have been doing the same for decades. Remember Afghanistan and the civilians that you killed, mistaking them as Taliban?

And also a mentally retarded voterbase that thinks men can become women and vice versa, or that you can identify yourself as whatever you want.

Your own army has nothing better to do than doing drag queen shows for your soldiers or making an animated recruitement add featuring a girl with 2 moms, who also marries her second mom.

Im glad that Russia is not the US, i oculdnt imagine such degeneracy in my country.
Amazing how much this Putin troll sounds like a MAGA Troll. In any regard our “tranny army” would demolish your second rate military in no time

Once Ukraine has been dealt with, you can say goodby to Ukraine and hello to Novorussia once that is over.
A Taliban or Yemen style guerrilla warfare would also not be possible. Ukraine has a simple geography and no terrain to take advantage of that the Russians arent accustomed to.
What is Ukraine now will become their own states and brother nations to Russia similar to Germany and Austria.
You just admitted that this is a war of aggression not unlike what Hitler did

Amazing how much this Putin troll sounds like a MAGA Troll. In any regard our “tranny army” would demolish your second rate military in no time
Your gay army couldnt even defeat the very terrorists they created (Taliban, ISIS, Free syrian army), how are you gonna deal with an army around your level of manpower and technology?
So far, the US hasnt even figured out a way to intercept Russias newest hypersonic missiles, too fast for current blastistic defense systems to intercept, they can even glide erratically.

Tell that the minimum wage workers. Not lont before civil unrest unfolds.

Putin has miscalculated Americans as much as he miscalculated Ukrainians and Europeans. Blacks and most whites will unite to defend a democracy against a mass murdering tyrant killing babies and pregnant women in hospitals in a free and Democratic nation that has a Jewish President.

So the more atrocities we see on TV of filthy barbaric Russians mercilessly killing Ukrainians as they are killing and starving them in Mariupol right now the more United we get. What good is cheap gas if we have to live under PUTIN’s $10,000 a pair Italian shoes.

WE ARE THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA for a reason. We know Putin wants to destroy us and sad for losing Trump. and if you are so great - dismantle your nukes and Chem/Bio weapons and lets see how long it takes to drive your coward assses and Syrian terrorists out of Ukraine. and out of Crimea for good measure.

Last edited:
1647201632226.png

Brent Renaud

The 51-year-old Peabody Award recipient was fatally shot in Irpin, just outside Kyiv, the head of the region’s police force said Sunday.

An award-winning American journalist and filmmaker was killed by Russian forces outside Kyiv on Sunday, the head of the region’s police force said.

Brent Renaud, a 51-year-old Peabody Award recipient, was fatally shot in Irpin, northwest of Ukraine’s capital. A second journalist was injured along with him, said Andriy Nebytov, the head of Kyiv’s regional police force, in a message posted on Facebook. (Warning: The message includes disturbing photos of a body, believed to be that of the filmmaker.)

Nebytov also shared a photo of Renaud’s passport and media credentials issued by The New York Times.

Is Brent Renaud the first American citizen murdered by the Russian killers of babies, children and women?

Last edited:
CNN is reporting that Adolf Putin has asked China for military help in Ukraine!

Forum List

Back