What is the US hoping to achieve with the sanction son Russia?

Better take a look at the US, if your inflation keeps going up, you will be walking with barrows of money to buy a piece of bread like the Germans during the Weimar Republic era.

Whatever it takes to stop Russian atrocities and aggression.

I dont call this an invasion, but a demilitarization.
Whatever you choose to call it I think it will turn out badly for putin and russia

the world is rallying to ukraine’s side and the war will not end even if russian soldiers occupy the whole country

russia is poor

and it will be even poorer after this

I dont call this an invasion

EE3531D0C2F01AE82725D2CF284497BDF9D86024

Do you have any idea how insane you sound when you say something like that?

Do you have a mind of your own, or do you just let Putin plant whatever the hell he wants between your ears?

EE3531D0C2F01AE82725D2CF284497BDF9D86024

Do you have any idea how insane you sound when you say something like that?

Do you have a mind of your own, or do you just let Putin plant whatever the hell he wants between your ears?

Why didn't Americans criticized Israel, Turkey or Saudi Arabia with the same energy when they were invading other peoples lands?

Whatever you choose to call it I think it will turn out badly for putin and russia

the world is rallying to ukraine’s side and the war will not end even if russian soldiers occupy the whole country

russia is poor

and it will be even poorer after this

Once Ukraine has been dealt with, you can say goodby to Ukraine and hello to Novorussia once that is over.
A Taliban or Yemen style guerrilla warfare would also not be possible. Ukraine has a simple geography and no terrain to take advantage of that the Russians arent accustomed to.
What is Ukraine now will become their own states and brother nations to Russia similar to Germany and Austria.

Once Ukraine has been dealt with, you can say goodby to Ukraine and hello to Novorussia once that is over.
A Taliban or Yemen style guerrilla warfare would also not be possible. Ukraine has a simple geography and no terrain to take advantage of that the Russians arent accustomed to.
What is Ukraine now will become their own states and brother nations to Russia similar to Germany and Austria.
yeah ole Vlad thought this would be over in a couple of days too!!!

Why is Putin blocking independent media and limiting press freedoms? That should be an easy question for sane people to answer.

Sanctioning Russia to punish us is like drinking poison and expecting someone else to die for it.
It has no major effect on the Russian economy, other than diverting exporters somewhere else.
Unlike some it seems, I perceive a kernel of truth in what you're saying.

So here's my question: if I post a brilliant idea, is there any chance it could get back to Mr Putin?

I send my brilliant ideas to the White House, but they send me form letters back. Maybe if I post on the Internet the NSA will listen (they do that, right?) and then they'll tell the president.

But no, they probably lie about that too. Us ordinary plebes can't talk to the political elite.

FFS, Ukrainian neo nazis from Azov are using the Hospital and civilian gatherings to install their weapons and fire from there. Russian forces and intelligence arent stupid. They know all too well that they are using these areas to hide hoping that Russian airforce and arillery wont hit them but they do so anyway.
As for the civilians, tell the Neo nazis to let them out and stop using them as human shields.
This is exactly why America needs to stay out of it.

Stuff like this.

Whatever it takes to stop Russian atrocities and aggression.
Oh please.

In case you haven't noticed, people "over there" don't play by the same rules we do.

I don't think you even realize what you're saying, when you say "whatever it takes". Mr Putin doesn't like to lose. He'll escalate. If you're going to tangle with a bear you better be ready.

You believe a Russian plant?
I understand that this is how wars are fought, "over there".

("Over there" being defined as roughly half the globe).

The Muslims do the same thing, they use women and children as human shields. They do that everywhere north of middle Africa and east of Poland.

Why is Putin blocking the truth? A new Putin law limits press freedoms and bans reporting the truth about the WAR in Ukraine.

I understand that this is how wars are fought, "over there".

("Over there" being defined as roughly half the globe).

The Muslims do the same thing, they use women and children as human shields. They do that everywhere north of middle Africa and east of Poland.
What is your evidence that Ukraine is using human shields? Russian disinformation?

They blew up that maternity hospital, all of those apartment building and shopping center for what reason? I'll tell you!

War crimes!

Forum List

Back