What is Trump hiding? Where are his Tax Returns

Releasing tax records, according to you Candy, is a TRADITION, NOT A REQUIREMENT....much like releasing personal records and transcripts of speeches. In that case, Trump has every right to refuse, and Liberals have no valid right to declare he MUST release them.

Got it - thanks.

Never said it was a requirement.

Just a time-honored tradition and people have the right to wonder what a candidate is hiding when they are unwilling to come clean.
So you would like to see Hitlery release those transcripts? Noted.

We will release the tax returns when Obama releases a real birth certificate.
Oh stop it One has nothing to do with the other and the birther issue is only for repub idiots that have nothing else to throw

And remember- the biggest Birther of them all is Donald Trump- the GOP candidate- who still doesn't know where President Obama- even after the State of Hawaii officially has confirmed multiple times President Obama was born in Hawaii.

Releasing tax records, according to you Candy, is a TRADITION, NOT A REQUIREMENT....much like releasing personal records and transcripts of speeches. In that case, Trump has every right to refuse, and Liberals have no valid right to declare he MUST release them.

Got it - thanks.

Just a time-honored tradition and people have the right to wonder what a candidate is hiding when they are unwilling to come clean.

I think Trump can and will attack Hillary for not releasing her speeches.

And I think Clinton will point out that she has released her tax returns- what is Trump hiding?

And then point out that every other previous candidate for the last 20 years has released their tax returns- everyone but Trump.

Got it - thanks.

What transcripts? Of speeches she gave on her own? Sure…why not? I mean I
Wouldn’t care one way or the other. However, as a private citizen, it means nothing.
Tax returns are official reports. There is no spin; they are out there for everyone to see and draw their own conclusions.

Got it - thanks.

YES I would Right after drumph releases his medical reports the ones listing his venarial {sp} diseases

Oh stop it One has nothing to do with the other and the birther issue is only for repub idiots that have nothing else to throw

And remember- the biggest Birther of them all is Donald Trump- the GOP candidate- who still doesn't know where President Obama- even after the State of Hawaii officially has confirmed multiple times President Obama was born in Hawaii.
Obama already mocked trumph..about his certificate

Got it - thanks.

YES I would Right after drumph releases his medical reports the ones listing his venarial {sp} diseases
You're a retard, Special Ed...

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.
AND 13 audits in the last 13 years shows that' he's probably doing something wrong ,,wonder how many fines he's had to pay

13 in 13 years?

I seriously doubt that. If you were to get audited twice in 2 consecutive years, you’d have grounds for a suit. I’m sure Drumpf and teams of attorneys would have filed something by now and he wouldn’t have kept it quiet…

It should reveal to his worshipers that their messiah is playing them for a fool (although there are something like 10,000 metric tons of evidence of such and none of it has sunken in yet) that when it comes time for him to fulfill the time honored tradition of disclosure, he throws up this cartoonish smokescreen (if he did say 13 for 13).

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.

So that's your issue with Trump? If he'd just release his tax returns you'd vote for him?

No. He’s a small fraction of a human who makes fun of people’s appearances, mocks a person’s birth defects, calls ethnicities “racists” and is a mental lightweight.

Just asking what he is hiding.

And if it was a Democrat, you wouldn't give a shit, which is my point.

I think the issues with Trump are pretty apparent. For me it's that he's not a free market capitalist.

You're just on a fishing expedition.

Got it - thanks.

Wouldn’t care one way or the other. However, as a private citizen, it means nothing.
Tax returns are official reports. There is no spin; they are out there for everyone to see and draw their own conclusions.
Like I said before, if you want to require it, change the laws. Those taxes are just as private as the speeches. Nobody is under ANY obligation to release them. Just because someone decides to release them, doesn't make it a requirement.

Got it - thanks.

You're a retard, Special Ed...
Coming from you I wouldn't have it any other way

What! He mocked him. The outrage! When did this country become so barberic that we 'mock' people.

What! He mocked him. The outrage! When did this country become so barberic that we 'mock' people.
He told drumph in front of the nation that he was as good as a pos a liar and trouble maker {in nicer words}

Somewhere above somebody said Obama wasn't running for president.

Remember, George Soros has not yet spoken!

Obama COULD be on the ballot for The Democrat Party in November!

Just not the "Obama" you might think.......

Somewhere above somebody said Obama wasn't running for president.

Remember, George Soros has not yet spoken!

Obama COULD be on the ballot for The Democrat Party in November!

Just not the "Obama" you might think.......
And you offer america a swine worse than gwb ???? For shame

More at MSN.com

So that's your issue with Trump? If he'd just release his tax returns you'd vote for him?

No. He’s a small fraction of a human who makes fun of people’s appearances, mocks a person’s birth defects, calls ethnicities “racists” and is a mental lightweight.

Just asking what he is hiding.

And if it was a Democrat, you wouldn't give a shit, which is my point.

I think the issues with Trump are pretty apparent. For me it's that he's not a free market capitalist.

You're just on a fishing expedition.

You're full of shit, I'm not a democrat

Since you bring it up, HRC, 10 years, Your messiah, zero

What's he hiding?

The truth is a bitch, huh, Camp?!

No, that didn't answer your question either, but it is no less true. It is a truth liberals like you constantly avoid / deny because you don't TRULY want to see the Democratic Party for what it is...which is not THAT different from the GOP in more ways than you'd like to admit.
There is a fundamental difference between the ideologies, priorities, and values between Republicans and Democrats. There corrupt behavior, once they get elected is often very similar. I see no measurable difference to substantiate that liberals are less trustworthy or honest than conservatives. Most politicians are corrupted one way or another once they get into office. It is the nature of the beast and a weakness in our form of government.

In politicians , I probably agree, but among the normal average American, those who strongly swing one way or the other are more likely to be dishonest than those who merely agree with one party or another philosophically, and clearly there are way more wildly to the left people who are dishonest in their every argument than there are right wing liars.
I disagree. I just had a right wing guy tell me I was a Democrat. Never been one, ever. Been independent my whole life and voted plenty of times for Republicans. Even worked on some campaigns for local Republicans. Supporting a couple right now...

Got it - thanks.

Like I said before, if you want to require it, change the laws. Those taxes are just as private as the speeches. Nobody is under ANY obligation to release them. Just because someone decides to release them, doesn't make it a requirement.

Fine.

Is it against the law for all of us to speculate about why he runs from such openness?

Forum List

Back