What is Trump hiding? Where are his Tax Returns

A huge portion of the voting public believes Trump is a dishonest liar of massive proportions. He is not trusted and that makes it imperative that he follow a half century of tradition and precedent by releasing his tax returns. At the very least, he could release his returns from a few years back so as not to include the latest one that is being audited. It is obvious he is hiding something.

Trump's negatives are caused by the intense propaganda campaign of the Left with the support of the GOP establishment.

NOthing Trump does or does not do with effect that.
Trump has his propaganda machine too. That is what political campaigns are, big propaganda machines spinning out stories and agendas. One can also equate political campaigns as giant chess games or other gamesmanship or sporting activities. The winner is usually the one who is astute in both offense and defense with a skill at knowing when to use which strategy and tactics at the right times. If a person can not win the game of American politics they have no business in the game of global politics.

A huge portion of the voting public believes Trump is a dishonest liar of massive proportions. He is not trusted and that makes it imperative that he follow a half century of tradition and precedent by releasing his tax returns. At the very least, he could release his returns from a few years back so as not to include the latest one that is being audited. It is obvious he is hiding something.

Trump's negatives are caused by the intense propaganda campaign of the Left with the support of the GOP establishment.

Trump has his propaganda machine too. That is what political campaigns are, big propaganda machines spinning out stories and agendas. One can also equate political campaigns as giant chess games or other gamesmanship or sporting activities. The winner is usually the one who is astute in both offense and defense with a skill at knowing when to use which strategy and tactics at the right times. If a person can not win the game of American politics they have no business in the game of global politics.

Trump does NOT have a propaganda machine too.

The media is very hostile to him, as is the Party Leadership.

He is an outsider who threatens the insiders of both parties.

Political Skill or Political resources might decide who wins.

It does not define who SHOULD win.

And none of your post debunks my point, that his negatives are caused by a massive propaganda campaign by his enemies, not anything he says or does.

And none of your post debunks my point, that his negatives are caused by a massive propaganda campaign by his enemies, not anything he says or does.
He's changed positions so many times he's like a whirling dervish

Presidents aren't required by law to release their birth certificates either, but Obama did just to satisfy others.

Trump should release his tax returns.
Obama should release his birth certificate and college transcripts first.
quid pro quo dude.

No he shouldn't, what would be the point? People need to get a grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If he did and it doesn't show he applied to college as a Kenya he would take the steam out of his critic.
Which is probably why he isn't releasing it because it probably shows he did claim to be a foreign student.

Please, stop it, you are sounding as nutty as the people that think a tax return is relevant to a President's resume.

He sounds like a right wingnut if you ask me and I don't see any reason why he should hide his whack job views. This is the new GOP and frontrunner Donald Trump fed in this very same troff.

Trump is a liberal, his views on eminent domain, his views on healthcare both very liberal. Watch his views move to the center now that his nomination is wrapped up.

quid pro quo dude.

If he did and it doesn't show he applied to college as a Kenya he would take the steam out of his critic.
Which is probably why he isn't releasing it because it probably shows he did claim to be a foreign student.

Please, stop it, you are sounding as nutty as the people that think a tax return is relevant to a President's resume.

He sounds like a right wingnut if you ask me and I don't see any reason why he should hide his whack job views. This is the new GOP and frontrunner Donald Trump fed in this very same troff.

Trump is a liberal, his views on eminent domain, his views on healthcare both very liberal. Watch his views move to the center now that his nomination is wrapped up.

Whether Trump is a liberal (eminent domain for a billionaire's parking lot is not liberal), conservative or something in between is irrelevant. He's the leader of what is now the conservative party. That is where the GOP is, with the leader of a bunch of wingnuts who sold out their values.

And so has Clinton, she was against gay marriage and now is for it. She was for universal healthcare before she was against it. She was for NAFTA and thought is was a great idea until she started campaigning. The flips and the flops of Trump and Clinton are well documented, no wonder they have been good friends for a long time.

Last edited:

Whether Trump is a liberal (eminent domain for a billionaire's parking lot is not liberal), conservative or something in between is irrelevant. He's the leader of what is now the conservative party. That is where the GOP is, with the leader of a bunch of wingnuts who sold out their values.

No, the conservatives are rejecting him. The moderates are embracing him, Chris Christie and the like.

The Democrats have also sold out to Clinton and Wall St.

America is getting their choice of dumb and dumber. I can't tell which is which.

And so has Clint n, she was against gay marriage and now is for it. She was for universal healthcare before she was against it. She was for NAFTA and thought is was a great idea until she started campaigning. The flips and the flops of Trump and Clinton are well documented, no wonder they have been good friends for a long time.

Gay marriage is hardly a flip flop, most Americans made the same transition. Universal healthcare, she probably would be fore however it's easier to just clean up the ACA and that makes sense.

NAFTA, yeah I think many Democrats have 'flip-flopped' on that, Republicans too. At least I hope so.

No, the conservatives are rejecting him. The moderates are embracing him, Chris Christie and the like.

America is getting their choice of dumb and dumber. I can't tell which is which.

What conservatives are rejecting Trump? 1 or 2 or in droves? Moderates, in the party? Yeah, I think they are warming up to him.

I agree I think Clinton is too close to Wall St. The only thing I can do is vote for the one that I agree with the most, that's Clinton for me. We'll see what happens with Wall St and other things too, she's a little too hawkish for my taste but I don't want Trump anywhere near making decisions about foreign policy. According to him we're going to raise tariffs on China and combined with his brilliant idea of not paying bond holders we'll be in deep shit real quick.

What conservatives are rejecting Trump? 1 or 2 or in droves? Moderates, in the party? Yeah, I think they are warming up to him.

I agree I think Clinton is too close to Wall St. The only thing I can do is vote for the one that I agree with the most, that's Clinton for me. We'll see what happens with Wall St and other things too, she's a little too hawkish for my taste but I don't want Trump anywhere near making decisions about foreign policy. According to him we're going to raise tariffs on China and combined with his brilliant idea of not paying bond holders we'll be in deep shit real quick.

I can't vote for evil,and that is what both are. Liars, corrupt and evil. I'll ride with Sanders until he disappears, then it's on to a third party.

I can't vote for evil,and that is what both are. Liars, corrupt and evil. I'll ride with Sanders until he disappears, then it's on to a third party.

Fair enough.

quid pro quo dude.

And now the scum becomes pro life??? Is it a miracle?

You're an honest man Very few in these parts

And so has Clinton, she was against gay marriage and now is for it. She was for universal healthcare before she was against it. She was for NAFTA and thought is was a great idea until she started campaigning. The flips and the flops of Trump and Clinton are well documented, no wonder they have been good friends for a long time.
PAP The Guy’s Got More Positions Than a Porn Star!’

Let's put a couple of things into perspective.

Cibn7TpWEAEWBQi.jpg

You're an honest man Very few in these parts

Not sure if it is honest, maybe fed up with both parties. The Republican Party is a huge disaster.

quid pro quo dude.

HIs nationalistic American First polices on Trade, Immigration and Foreign POlicy are heresy to liberals.

Heresy, I tell you.

And music to my ears.

I'm pretty conservative, and I am not "selling out my values", if anything I am "selling out my ideology".

But Ideology was always a means to an end, not the end in itself.

The ends is the best interests of America and Americans.

Trump's nationalistic policies on Trade, Immigration, and Foreign Policy are in the best interests of America and Americans.

Please cite the law that states Trump must release his tax records.

no law, legal isn't the issue ... itscommonplace among presidents and candidates.
It is only commonplace when to show ones tax returns benefits the liberal candidate. I for one don't give a rats ass whether the Donald shows his returns, because I know that he has much wealth, earned by providing a product or service. How did the vagina candidate make her $150,000,000? There were illegal donation from shady over seas governments, who contributed to her, in the hope that she will give them special preferences "IF"(and I do mean if) she would assume office. Why is it okay for Liberals to steal money from US, take corrupt cash from terrorists, and the lemmings rejoice, but if someone legally makes a buck, then he/she is demonized as a 1%'er? Because liberals are the stupidest people on Earth.

Forum List

Back