What is unconstitutional about what Trump proposes?

I'll leave the question of constitutionality to the lawyers, but there's no question Trump's plan, and all of you clowns that support it, are reprehensible and anti-American.
Anti-American to consider AMERICAN interests? REALLY?

Shitting your pants in fear is not an "American interest".
Who is shitting in their pants?
AGAIN, how is considering America first, 'anti-american'?

You are, clown. You, and all the other diet Nazis goose stepping behind Herr Drumpf.

And yes - betraying the ideals that made this country what it is is desidedly anti-American.
When do you graduate, bro?

Mmm
The government cannot discriminate based on religion. It's in the first amendment.

They'll do that pretzel logic thing where they'll say targeting certain people isnt discrimination. Followed by questions like "Whats discriminatory about it?".
So if someone wants to kill you. You can't target them?

No, if someone wants to kill you, you can't arbitrarily "target" everyone who shares their religion just because you're pissing your pants in fear.
Religion is not the reason they are targeted...radical application of religion is.

You should tell that to Trump, because it sure seems to be entirely about religion to him.

I'll leave the question of constitutionality to the lawyers, but there's no question Trump's plan, and all of you clowns that support it, are reprehensible and anti-American.

I am not afraid of tuberculars or lepers. I believe that the bar on their immigration
is still on the books

The government cannot discriminate based on religion. It's in the first amendment.
Not when referring to immigration. Hell, those people aren't even CITIZENS.

Trump said he would include Muslim American
He couldn't do anything about citizens, legally. He, with Congress, can stop immigration if they want. They could stop importing jews and homos if they wanted.

What Trump proposes to ban ALL Muslims from coming into America, including American citizens.

That is unconstitutional because of the first amendment and answers the OP.

End of thread.
Link or GFY.

Trump would deny Kareem Abdul-Jabbar entry into the United States | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He couldn't do anything about citizens, legally. He, with Congress, can stop immigration if they want. They could stop importing jews and homos if they wanted.

What Trump proposes is to ban ALL Muslims from coming into America, including American citizens.

End of thread.

This is the problem....We live in a society now where anything is ok if we can twist ourselves into knots in order to excuse it.

If you want to know if something is right, apply whatever you're proposing to yourself and see if its fair. Would you accept discrimination against your religion based on the pretzel logic of a Reality TV star?

Nope...

Who is shitting in their pants?
AGAIN, how is considering America first, 'anti-american'?

You are, clown. You, and all the other diet Nazis goose stepping behind Herr Drumpf.

And yes - betraying the ideals that made this country what it is is desidedly anti-American.
When do you graduate, bro?

It's funny that you should ask, I'll be receiving my PhD within the next year or so.

When are you going to get your GED, clown?

Emphasis on what he proposes...not what a bunch of shriek ears say he proposes.

Trump's ban on Muslim entry to the U.S. would be unconstitutional, experts say: Donald Trump in the news

I'll let legal experts explain it to you:

Experts: Trump’s Muslim entry ban idea ‘ridiculous,’ ‘unconstitutional’ - The Washington Post

He's not just stopping immigrants. He wants to stop American citizens from coming here when they travel. You can't take an American's religious freedoms and rights from them just because they're muslim.

And you can't single out one group of Americans from all others to discriminate.

If you ban one religion you have to ban all of them or you're violating the 14th Amendment.

I can't believe you're that stupid or that uninformed of what trump is proposing.

What Trump proposes is to ban ALL Muslims from coming into America, including American citizens.

End of thread.

This is the problem....We live in a society now where anything is ok if we can twist ourselves into knots in order to excuse it.

If you want to know if something is right, apply whatever you're proposing to yourself and see if its fair. Would you accept discrimination against your religion based on the pretzel logic of a Reality TV star?

Nope...

Oh, his supporters will say "He didn't say that." You know how this will go. They do it all the time.

Did you know that even amongst Republicans, Trump is trailing amongst people with an education?

It's threads like these which demonstrate why.

End of thread.

Nope...
Bullshit.

To me he proposes a temporary ban against a potential threat, until the government creates a foolproof solution. What's unconstitutional about that?
A temporary ban on guns Muslims because of TWO killers who had guns were Muslims.

You rubes all think alike with the same TardLogic™.

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

Emphasis on what he proposes...not what a bunch of shriek ears say he proposes.

Trump's ban on Muslim entry to the U.S. would be unconstitutional, experts say: Donald Trump in the news

I'll let legal experts explain it to you:

Experts: Trump’s Muslim entry ban idea ‘ridiculous,’ ‘unconstitutional’ - The Washington Post

He's not just stopping immigrants. He wants to stop American citizens from coming here when they travel. You can't take an American's religious freedoms and rights from them just because they're muslim.

And you can't single out one group of Americans from all others to discriminate.

If you ban one religion you have to ban all of them or you're violating the 14th Amendment.

I can't believe you're that stupid or that uninformed of what trump is proposing.

So do you condemn FDR and his rounding up of Japanese Americans? Will you drones finally admit that was unconstitutional? Will you finally not worship him as a god?

To me he proposes a temporary ban against a potential threat, until the government creates a foolproof solution. What's unconstitutional about that?
This is pants shitting at its very liquid best.

A temporary ban on guns Muslims because of TWO killers who had guns were Muslims.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

G0000 remains hysterical....

G0000 remains hysterical....

:lol:

This is one of the most textbook examples of "projection" that I've seen on these message boards in a long time.

So do you condemn FDR and his rounding up of Japanese Americans?

Yes. Absolutely!

It is positively mind-boggling to me that the bigots are justifying their treatment of Muslims with the Japanese internment!

It's like I keep saying: Two Wrongs Make a Right Winger.

You guys are proving it every day.

Forum List

Back