What is unconstitutional about what Trump proposes?

To me he proposes a temporary ban against a potential threat, until the government creates a foolproof solution. What's unconstitutional about that?
This is pants shitting at its very liquid best.

This is one of the most textbook examples of "projection" that I've seen on these message boards in a long time.

:lol:

No, it's not. You might want to re-read that "textbook" of yours.

actually doc-------your use of the term was ------a bit more inaccurate than that
of SASSYLASSIE

To me he proposes a temporary ban against a potential threat, until the government creates a foolproof solution. What's unconstitutional about that?

This is one of the most textbook examples of "projection" that I've seen on these message boards in a long time.

If I cared what you spewed, troll I might but I don't. You're just another troll. And here you thought you were all important and shit. Pffffft

Syed and Tafsheen agree.
You are obeying their wishes. Yes, pants shitter. You don't have to explain it to me. I get it.

They wanted you to live in fear and suffer from watery bowels, and you are obeying them.

So do you condemn FDR and his rounding up of Japanese Americans?

Yes. Absolutely!

It is positively mind-boggling to me that the bigots are justifying their treatment of Muslims with the Japanese internment!

It's like I keep saying: Two Wrongs Make a Right Winger.

You guys are proving it every day.

So see this far left drone runs their narratives even it means bashing one of their Gods..

See how the far left will sacrifice their own to run their pointless narratives?

Emphasis on what he proposes...not what a bunch of shriek ears say he proposes.

Trump's ban on Muslim entry to the U.S. would be unconstitutional, experts say: Donald Trump in the news

Ok, I don't even need to know who these "experts" are to know that they are a bunch of egg-heads. There would be nothing at all "unconstitutional" about the president making the national security decision to temporarily suspend Muslim immigration given the recent events in San Bernardino and Paris. Nor would there be anything illegal about Congress passing a bill to prohibit Muslim immigration to the U.S. for the time being.

Syed and Tafsheen agree.
You are obeying their wishes. Yes, pants shitter. You don't have to explain it to me. I get it.

They wanted you to live in fear and shit your pants, and you are obeying them.

Yeah sure...and that Gitmo thing to boot...

I'll leave the question of constitutionality to the lawyers, but there's no question Trump's plan, and all of you clowns that support it, are reprehensible and anti-American.

They fall into the same category as those that would prevent people on the no fly list from purchasing guns. Both are a huge infringement of rights.

I'll leave the question of constitutionality to the lawyers, but there's no question Trump's plan, and all of you clowns that support it, are reprehensible and anti-American.

They fall into the same category as those that would prevent people on the no fly list from purchasing guns. Both are a huge infringement of rights.

I agree, actually. I don't support removing gun rights from people on the no-fly list.

The "no fly" list is arbitrary and lacks due process. A kid I grew up with in Brooklyn was put on the no-fly list because he had a similar name to someone, and it took him 4 years to get it taken off.

Thanks for bringing that up!

Gitmo is another example. You pants shitters seem to think the "detainees" have magical powers! You think if they set foot on US soil and are placed in a supermax, they will somehow bring down America. So you want them safely stored on a tropical island.

You are so fucking terrified of them, you don't want them tried as ordinary criminals and placed in prison.

I agree, actually. I don't support removing gun rights from people on the no-fly list.

The "no fly" list is arbitrary and lacks due process. A kid I grew up with in Brooklyn was put on the no-fly list because he had a similar name to someone, and it took him 4 years to get it taken off.
We can't take any chances. I don't trust Obama to properly vet the people on the no-fly list. No way, man! We must keep them off our airplanes!

And we also need to stop making airplanes "gun free zones". We need to allow everyone to bring long guns onto airplanes to defend themselves against Muslims. THE TSA HAS 74 TERRORISTS WORKING FOR THEM!

The TSA fails every test of their ability to stop weapons from being smuggled onto an airplane.

So this "gun free zones" shit on airplanes is dumb. We need to be able to protect ourselves, and we need to ban all the no-fliers until the government comes up with a fool proof plan and until we know what the hell is going on.

Emphasis on what he proposes...not what a bunch of shriek ears say he proposes.

Trump's ban on Muslim entry to the U.S. would be unconstitutional, experts say: Donald Trump in the news

I'll let legal experts explain it to you:

Experts: Trump’s Muslim entry ban idea ‘ridiculous,’ ‘unconstitutional’ - The Washington Post

He's not just stopping immigrants. He wants to stop American citizens from coming here when they travel. You can't take an American's religious freedoms and rights from them just because they're muslim.

And you can't single out one group of Americans from all others to discriminate.

If you ban one religion you have to ban all of them or you're violating the 14th Amendment.

I can't believe you're that stupid or that uninformed of what trump is proposing.

So do you condemn FDR and his rounding up of Japanese Americans? Will you drones finally admit that was unconstitutional? Will you finally not worship him as a god?

Yes. I certainly do.

I always have.

And when it came to reparations and saying I'm sorry it was wrong which president did that? Oh yes it was DEMOCRAT Bill Clinton.

When reparations and apologies were proposed during the reagan and bush first administrations the answer was a quick NO! Seems you want to point fingers but not actually do anything concrete to rectify the horrible actions FDR took back in the 1940s.

Children of the Camps | PRESIDENTIAL LETTER

You republicans have been screaming about those camps for decades, now you're embracing the same type of paranoia and discrimination.

You now have no leg to stand on since you support worse treatment for muslims.

But bringing up FDR and those camps isn't what this thread is about. You're trying to change the subject which is against USMB rules.

If you want to discuss the Japanese internment camps start a new thread. This one is about trump and how his proposals are unconstitutional.

Gitmo is another example. You pants shitters seem to think the "detainees" have magical powers! You think if they set foot on US soil and are placed in a supermax, they will somehow bring down America. So you want them safely stored on a tropical island.

You are so fucking terrified of them, you don't want them tried as ordinary criminals and placed in prison.
I want them dead...pussy.

Wrong, Elvis. Bringing GITMO prisoners here would give them Constitutional rights the animals don't deserve. Ask TheDoctor as he's the second smartest person in the world after O' Bama.

I want them dead...pussy.
Without a trial, nazi?

A lot of innocent people were held in Gitmo, nazi.

Well since the far left sees FDR as a hero for locking up Japanese Americans and does not consider that unconstitutional, not sure why they have a problem with what Trump said..
If FDR had not listened to so many, including Republicans, about the threat of sabotage, and had not interred the Japanese on the coast and sabotage had occurred what would Republicans be saying today about FDR's lack of defense of sabotage?
It was a no-win situation. In any case there was no known cases of Japanese or Japanese-American sabotage. As it was, however, Japanese Americans volunteered to serve in the military and the stigma that had been on their heads with the various laws and so forth regarding citizenship were removed. Plus the Democrats picked up a large bloc of new Japanese-American Democratic voters.

We can't take any chances. I don't trust Obama to properly vet the people on the no-fly list. No way, man! We must keep them off our airplanes!

And we also need to stop making airplanes "gun free zones". We need to allow everyone to bring long guns onto airplanes to defend themselves against Muslims. THE TSA HAS 74 TERRORISTS WORKING FOR THEM!

The TSA fails every test of their ability to stop weapons from being smuggled onto an airplane.

So this "gun free zones" shit on airplanes is dumb. We need to be able to protect ourselves, and we need to ban all the no-fliers until the government comes up with a fool proof plan and until we know what the hell is going on.
g0000 just flew up her own ass.

Wrong, Elvis. Bringing GITMO prisoners here would give them Constitutional rights the animals don't deserve. Ask TheDoctor as he's the second smartest person in the world after O' Bama.
There were innocents held in Gitmo.

Why are you so scared of a trial, nazi?

What is unconstitutional about what Trump proposes

if you need to ask, you're too damn dumb to understand the answer.

You're dismissed.

Forum List

Back