What is White Supremacy?

More lies. Can you prove i have benefitted? Of course not, because I haven’t. Everyone has to compete for jobs. There were more black women in some if my classes than white women. No preferential treatment.
You still haven't stated what field your degree is in so why is it worth mentioning that in some of your classes there were more black women than white women? Is that something you view as a negative?
My degree is in drafting and design. Autocad, surveying and blueprints. I work in the Civil Engineering field with my degree. Why would I view more black women in my classes as a negative? I am proud of anyone who furthers their education.
What is the name of your degree, not what do you do with it.
Associates in Drafting and Design
Awesome! Thank you.

The main question for this thread is, how much money should white Americans each be paid in reparations, to compensate for 6 decades of Black Supremacy oppression ?

1. $1,000
2. $5,000
3. $10,000
4. $100,000
5. $1 Million

I would select # 5, except I think it's not quite enough.

These reparations would have be coupled with the imprisonment of all the supporters of Affirmative Action.

ROFLMAO!

White people passed the legislation to implement AA,. JFK and LBJ started it....ask their descendants to write you a check and maybe they will throw in a new walker for you as well.
,I demand reparations from ANYBODY who supports this abomination. And they should go to jail too. Go to jail!
You might want to be careful what you wish for, especially for others.

If you lived in an oppressive society in a system of 2nd class citizenship for 3 years, you would likely commit suicide.
I have lived in that kind of society for 59 years, ever since the start of AA, and I'm still here.

If YOU lived under that oppression, YOU likely would commit suicide.
You've never lived under any type of oppression.
I have lived under the oppression of Black Supremacy as shown in the Quiz for Liberals thread, which not one liberal in this forum was able to answer even a single item correctly, including you.

I also have lived under the oppression of AA, for 59 years. YOU have never lived under any type of oppression. Quite the contrary, you have been the beneficiary, with favorable discrimination given to you. You were lucky to be born at the right time for you, you spoiled brat.

I went to college on a wrestling scholarship. I earned my education by winning matches. I helped build a business from an idea on a piece of paper. I made my executive status by working 10-12 hour days, 6 days a week for 5 years until the business got steady and only then began the normal work schedule. So shut the fuck up with your crying about AA. If I was white and born during Jim Crow, I would have become the president. You're just a sorry no talent turd, crying because you weren't given what you think your white ass is entitled to.

It's apparent that you're senile. Because a white man issued the executive order.

I haven't taken that quiz and don't plan to.

When you can show proof of any reduction for whites as I have requested, let me know.
When you can show proof that you got what you got without AA, let me know.

You may have got it because of AA, and you don't even know it. You probably slept till noon every day for those 6 years, with your hardest work walking to your mailbox to get your welfare check.

Now, :anj_stfu: deadbeat.
You ever heard of internet defamation?

You have shown yourself son. You are a white supremacist. There are others here who have disagreed with me but they are not racists. You have tried to defend a claim of America was founded by whites, it is only for whites and that blacks for example, exist here illegally as they aren't citizens. You have not said that to Sharpton. And your claim is the definition of racist. I know those like you want to place a false symmetry on the arguments blacks make against white racism, but you can't. It is not possible. There is a difference between reacting or responding to something than initiating it. What you call racism is a response to the racism we have endured as blacks. The fact you and others call it racism means that you believe we are just supposed to accept white racist behavior because that is our place. That belief in and of itself is a belief in white supremacy.
Unless you are in your 80s or older, you have not endured racism. You have lived in the Affrimative Action era (1961-2020), and thus you have enjoyed the Black Supremacy policies of this era. It is whites and some women and non-blacks who have endured racism (AA), not you. You've got a lot of nerve to claim you have endured racism. :slap:
Your math sucks. The SCOTUS decision in Brown vs Board of education which determined that "separate but equal" was unconstitutional occured in 1954 which was 66 years ago. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 from which affirmative action arose was 56 years ago. So you're off by about 15 year, approximatley half a generation. There are plenty of people who were born when the United States was still lawfully segegrated especially if you take into account our parents and grandparent's lives.
My math is fine. Maybe you could get a beads counter to help you. :laugh:
Did you mean a bean counter?

What the hell is wrong with you that you can't even admit that you made a mathematical error? No, your math is not fine, it's off by around 15 years. So that either makes you stupid or dishonest or both. Which is it?
None of my numbers are wrong.

You try to appear as if you are an intellectual, but with each new posting you show that there is a layer of dishonesty, ignorance, and hatred that is just under the surface.
No, you just don't like what I'm conveying. There is no hatred involved, let alone dishonestly. As far as ignorance, I readily admit that I am ignorant of many subjects, many of which simply because I have no interests in them. However when it comes to the topic of who did what based on their beliefe in the superiority/inferiority of themselves and others, due to race, I found it necessary to educate myself in order to be able to counter the lies, deceit and misconceptions (to be generous) of white racists who are still attempting to wreck havoc on the lives of non-whites, but particularly those people of African descent.

I have not read any further than your first statement above because that needed to be addressed first and foremost. I'm address the rest of your comment if necessary in a separate post.

And for the record, I find it interesting that you believe me to being trying to appear as an intellectual. I am smart or intelligent if you prefer, not simply because I believe myself to be (I do, because that's what our teachers have told us getting good grades means) but because others have certified me to be. Understand? Unlike protectionist for example, who believes he's better, smarter, more intelligent than all of the African Americans on this board but has shown nothing to support his beliefs apparently other than he's not African American.

Let me make this short for you. These are YOUR words:

"I have not read any further than your first statement above..."

What you seek is bias confirmation that validates your own views. Everything else is racist. Until you can argue my points better than I can, you are ignorant. I can argue your points all day long and never miss a beat of the standard canard. It's been forced fed down me for a number of decades.

Yeah, that:s one of the main differences between you and me. What you just described is all you got.
Of course in your little pea brain that's all I could have accomplished but I noticed you didn't answer my question. Do you believe affirmative action assisted me in obtaining my Microsoft certifications?
I have no idea, but since AA was in existence, the possibility of it making whatever success you had, can't be ruled out.

Future generations of blacks can only be free of AA suspicion, when it is eliminated 100%. Until then, blacks live under a dark cloud

What is White Supremacy?

I realised White Supremacy is not evil. White Supremacy only means that whites are more intelligent and more capable. And through this they are guardians of the creature. Of all creature and of all other humans. Just like the Bible says it is the humans who guard the creature and who are the overlords. That doesnt mean they abuse or mistreat the creature, they are just not like the others though. Just like humans are kind to animals and animals are your pets and love you and are faithful but humans are not animals themselfes. You should be kind to animals and treat them well and guard them. You are their master, you should protect them, feed them, guard them, love them. The dog also loves you and he is faithful. I disagree though with some animal rights activists who depict humans as animals or below animals, humans are not animals. Humans are the guardians of animals but they are not animals themselfes. I heard people saying "humans are also just animals".

That means White Supremacy. Whether you agree or disagree and science will reveal if Whites are really more intelligent. If they are and it is science, we shouldnt denie it.
White supremist are the least of anybody's problems Actually the high black CRIME rate coupled with the Hispanic crime rate and sanctuary cities nobody asked for or needed...That's far larger issue .
White crime is higher than both. So why does the fact that you're 6 times more likely to get killed, beaten, robbed, raped or cheated by another white than a black or Hispanic not concern you?
It concerns less because it is an idiotic lie. Everybody knows black crime is astronomical compared to white crime.

In white communities, people leave their doors wide open. In black communities, ravaged with crime, people have fox locks on their doors, and bars on their windows. Police cars with flashing lights are an everyday occurance.
How would you have any idea of what it's like to live in a black neighborhood?
My neighbor's to right and left of.me are both black. The neighborhood is integrated, but mostly black. That's why Tampa congressmen are all Democrats.

So if you saw see poverty shacks and homeless people everywhere you look, you would agree with a report that says the community is economically healthy, right ? Is this how brain-fried liberals are ?

Wow, are YOU ever stupid. Read my post that you quoted over again. Maybe this time a bit slower. Read it 20 times if necessary. Maybe eventually it will sink in. Only an idiot could disagree with it.

And I didn't say anything about eyewitness testimony, you moron.
I dont' have to read, I already know it doesn't contain anything of substance.

It doesn't surprise me that you missed the eyes & ears reference.
Eyes and ears are your best source of information. Too bad liberals are wrapped up BS "reports"
You have a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips so there is absolutely no reason for you to remain as ignorant on so many topics as you are.

Eyes & ears aren't real useful if your brain doesn't work properly.
Just like all the other liberals, it is YOU who is ignorant. You couldn't even score a 10% on any of my Quizzes. :biggrin:

In terms of raw numbers, the white race is the least (numerically) of the people in the United States. I've said nothing different. The nonwhites outnumber the whites and a subtle form of genocide is being employed
My pointing out the fact that the United States is not a homogenous society is not agreement that non-whites outnumber whites because this simply is not true and I have no idea why you believe it is. The numbers below are updated as of September 2018 and in terms of raw numbers as well as percentages whites far outnumber everyone else:

https://statisticalatlas.com/United-States/Race-and-Ethnicity

... a subtle form of genocide is being employed. There is an assault on the family unit by the masses (as you said mostly non-white.) .
I never said anything of the kind.
There is the drugging of America as the system itself gets whites hooked on drugs and destroys lives forever... again disproportionately white.
Are you seriously alleging that black doctors are responsible for the alleged disproportionate number of white drug addicts?
The media attacks whites all day long with tv shows that glorify inter-racial marriages, gay marriage, and whites in heterosexual relationships are portrayed like backward rednecks.
And black people are responsible for this how?
I stand against the 14th Amendment and you try to denigrate me. Well segregation was a reality too until Rosa Parks refused to obey a law she believed to be unconstitutional - as did others who felt the same way. Yet you would deny me that luxury. You would shit on my constitutional Rights and deny them because under that veil of reason and tolerance is just another smooth talking bigot with a hatred of anyone that dares to challenge the status quo.
Okay so now we're getting to the real issue.

The status quo is equal rights per the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. I advised you all to work on whatever process there is that would allow you to get it removed if you feel that strongly about it. More importantly, I have not, nor do I have the capability to deny you any of your rights under the U.S. Constitution. You stating that you are standing against the 14th amendment is different that you stating unequivocally that it's invalid or was never ratified ergo not a valid amendment and therefore not a part of the U.S. Constitution.

Me pointing that out this fact is not me denigrating you but I have to tell you that your comparison to Rosa Parks is not on point and it has nothing to do with race per se. Rosa Parks exercised her right to protest an unjust law, a law that was used to deny people of their "equal" rights. You want to exercise your right to attempt to recind an amendment that would effectively put those laws which denied equal rights to others back into place. Rosa Parks fought to help people, you're fighting to harm people so why would you expect anything other than the pushback you're getting from the very people you're trying to harm if you are successful? And then you call us hateful for pushing back against what you're trying to do, all while denying that you're coming from a position of white supremacy.

Again that's not me denigrating you or being hateful, it's me dismantling your argument.

Multi quotes are a waste of time. NOBODY participates. I'll answer you once, but after that, you can talk to the hand. I won't read it. You already said you don't read my posts beyond a couple of sentences.

1) You lied about me and I responded. America is not a homogeneous nation. We agree. Full stop

2) America was INTENDED to be a homogeneous nation. Full stop

3) Quoting a statement I make in general and applying it to you is dishonest. Quit that

4) I'm not blaming blacks for the drug addicts. I blame the system in general: Parents, schools, the government, mental health officials / doctors and then Big Pharma

5) I don't blame black people for the status quo of whites. I blame the white people and their own weaknesses for where we are in society. Blacks, as a group, take advantage of the situation

6) You are extremely uneducated, so you are in NO position to judge me on the 14th Amendment. Any time a law is written under one pretext, but used to deny all of mankind the unalienable Rights that the founders / framers said belonged to all men is a threat to everyone, it is just as wrong as some petty ass law that made Rosa Parks sit in the back of a bus.

The fact that you don't cherish the Rights our founders / framers fought, bled, and died for ... even pledged to each other their "Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor" is of no importance to you is simply this... they were white guys drawing up the blueprint. That blacks cannot claim any connection to the blueprint, you have nothing but disdain for white people and hiding behind a cloak of legitimacy under an assumed name on a discussion board says more about your character than 1000 paragraphs I could do with observations on the subject.

I can't go down town anymore It isn't white supremist I fear, it is rather those people "that have no name". Because IF we name them, we get called names...Pejorative hateful names, ones the liberals like to hate on. So...I digress.

Whilst we are at it, lets bring up the so called "Black Hebrew Israelites" .There is plenty of crazy racist shit to dole out all the way round. When YOU go out on the street, in some dark unlit corner, "white supremist" aren't lurking in the dark about to rob and/or rape your ass.
The Black Israelites are another group formed as a reaction to white racism. White supremacists are actually wearing police unifors, but in standard racist fashion you ignore that.

Whilst we are at it, lets bring up the so called "Black Hebrew Israelites" .There is plenty of crazy racist shit to dole out all the way round. When YOU go out on the street, in some dark unlit corner, "white supremist" aren't lurking in the dark about to rob and/or rape your ass.
The Black Israelites are another group formed as a reaction to white racism. White supremacists are actually wearing police unifors, but in standard racist fashion you ignore that.
No, um, no I don't . The fact that most of us will never be accosted by "White supper dupper racists " most of us are far more likely to be attacked by (Gulp) , I cant say it. People of a darker melanin tone.

You try to appear as if you are an intellectual, but with each new posting you show that there is a layer of dishonesty, ignorance, and hatred that is just under the surface.
No, you just don't like what I'm conveying. There is no hatred involved, let alone dishonestly. As far as ignorance, I readily admit that I am ignorant of many subjects, many of which simply because I have no interests in them. However when it comes to the topic of who did what based on their beliefe in the superiority/inferiority of themselves and others, due to race, I found it necessary to educate myself in order to be able to counter the lies, deceit and misconceptions (to be generous) of white racists who are still attempting to wreck havoc on the lives of non-whites, but particularly those people of African descent.

I have not read any further than your first statement above because that needed to be addressed first and foremost. I'm address the rest of your comment if necessary in a separate post.

And for the record, I find it interesting that you believe me to being trying to appear as an intellectual. I am smart or intelligent if you prefer, not simply because I believe myself to be (I do, because that's what our teachers have told us getting good grades means) but because others have certified me to be. Understand? Unlike protectionist for example, who believes he's better, smarter, more intelligent than all of the African Americans on this board but has shown nothing to support his beliefs apparently other than he's not African American.

Let me make this short for you. These are YOUR words:

"I have not read any further than your first statement above..."

What you seek is bias confirmation that validates your own views. Everything else is racist. Until you can argue my points better than I can, you are ignorant. I can argue your points all day long and never miss a beat of the standard canard. It's been forced fed down me for a number of decades.
Nobody needs to waste valuable time trying to master an invalid argument. You're a dumb ass buddy and not reading your drivel is not about confirmation bias. Whoever you think this country was founded for has been changed by the legal process of amending the constitution. The white man was allowed to stay here because the indigenous people here did not believe that anybody had the right to own the land. And their belief makes sense because we only live for a period of time but the land remains when we are gone. It takes 2/3'rds of the states to ratify an amendment, and since the south had decided to form it's own country, wage war and lost, the winning side had every right to impose rules on the seceding states in order to allow them to rejoin the union. So it's like this, running your mouth on the internet with this bogus garbage does nothing. Take your case to the nation. You claim to be Mr. Big time so gather up the other radicalized scrubs and organize a national movement to rescind the 14th Amendment and see what you get. They shut trump up about ending the 14th Amendment and he's the president. You will be sent back to the survivalist compound too.

No, um, no I don't . The fact that most of us will never be accosted by "White supper dupper racists " most of us are far more likely to be attacked by (Gulp) , I cant say it. People of a darker melanin tone.
No, you are more likely to be attacked by someone white. Most crimes occur between people of the same race. You have been race pimped to believe what you do.

What is White Supremacy?

I realised White Supremacy is not evil. White Supremacy only means that whites are more intelligent and more capable. And through this they are guardians of the creature. Of all creature and of all other humans. Just like the Bible says it is the humans who guard the creature and who are the overlords. That doesnt mean they abuse or mistreat the creature, they are just not like the others though. Just like humans are kind to animals and animals are your pets and love you and are faithful but humans are not animals themselfes. You should be kind to animals and treat them well and guard them. You are their master, you should protect them, feed them, guard them, love them. The dog also loves you and he is faithful. I disagree though with some animal rights activists who depict humans as animals or below animals, humans are not animals. Humans are the guardians of animals but they are not animals themselfes. I heard people saying "humans are also just animals".

That means White Supremacy. Whether you agree or disagree and science will reveal if Whites are really more intelligent. If they are and it is science, we shouldnt denie it.
Whites aren't any of those things. Take this racist bullshit back to stormfront.
I live for seeing you get triggered

No, you are more likely to be attacked by someone white. Most crimes occur between people of the same race. You have been race pimped to believe what you do.
As long as she avoids black areas she has little to worry about

Trigger rhymes with another word we cant say, because...ya know. When is the last time a white supremacist actually did something to you? But meanwhile back at the ranch, we have to skulk around and use our car keys as weapons because all those "white" racists rapists murderer robbers are just hiding behind every bush to attack us....

Black Israelites then have shown they are not Israelites. The majority of cops are tyrants because that is what the Democrats and Republicans keep manufacturing at the voters request.

Democrats = Nanny State
Republicans = POLICE STATE

One hand washing the other, my man.

White supremacy is a term generally associated with the current new-nazi wack job types. Among decent people in this country, the term generally carries a negative connotation, and conjures images of inbred ingrates wearing sheets with small weenies and ugly women, but that’s just my impression.
And that's the problem. White supremacists wear suits and ties now, have college degrees and are well groomed.
and we are also very handsome, rich, and hung like horses ! does that make you hate me more ??:5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back