What is wrong with being gay exactly?

Strawman. My point was that a disease isn't proof of anything...

Actually, disease which comes as a consequence of behavior, is proof certain of the HARMFUL nature of that behavior.

The OP asks how homosexuality is harmful... the consequential disease of the behavior, answers that query.

More heterosexuals died of syphilis than did homosexuals.

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay
- are both consenting adults
- aren't in any other way harming anyone

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?
Muslims ask the same question about screwing goats.

Ah, Syria, where the men are men and the goats are scared...

A goat isn't a consenting adult. I oppose dog fighting too

Neither is a child... and why is that? Because the law says so.

So now, all we're waiting on is the law to change to provide for EQUAL PROTECTION for the bestiality and pedophile cults.

SAME MENTAL DISORDER: DIFFERENT PRESENTATION.

Now, please Kaz... explain to the board, how you'll defend the culture from the EQUAL PROTECTION OFFENSE by the Polygamist, Pedophile and The People Who Love their Animals Too Much?

Strawman, I feel that 2% of the population having sex don't affect the nucleus of civilization.

Kaz... come on. Are you truly willing to separate the demand by the Homosexual advocacy, that marriage be redefined, from the potential harm that is intrinsic to homosexuality?

You've never ever even identified the harm, much less proven that it is a harm.

Actually, disease which comes as a consequence of behavior, is proof certain of the HARMFUL nature of that behavior.

The OP asks how homosexuality is harmful... the consequential disease of the behavior, answers that query.

Well now THAT is SHOCKING TO EVERYONE who has no sense of scale.

Thank you for that Gilligan. Some Readers may not know that you're an imbecile.

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?

So now, all we're waiting on is the law to change to provide for EQUAL PROTECTION for the bestiality and pedophile cults.

Now, please Kaz... explain to the board, how you'll defend the culture from the EQUAL PROTECTION OFFENSE by the Polygamist, Pedophile and The People Who Love their Animals Too Much?

Where is the popular support for legalizing pedophile sex?

Strawman, I feel that 2% of the population having sex don't affect the nucleus of civilization.

Kaz... come on. Are you truly willing to separate the demand by the Homosexual advocacy, that marriage be redefined, from the potential harm that is intrinsic to homosexuality?

You've never ever even identified the harm, much less proven that it is a harm.

Read the thread Gilligan, you're holding up the class, AGAIN.

That argument isn't playing so well in the courts. You are free to have any opinion you wish concerning marriage being a right or not but the courts have stated that marriage is in fact a right. Your opinion vs. the opinion of the Supreme Court? Yeah, I am going to have to side with the courts on this one instead of some random person on the internet.

Wrong, the SCOTUS determined that it was wrong to ban gay marriage, they did not say it was a right. It is not.

Actually the Supreme Court is considering that issue- it has not ruled on the constitutionality of 'gay marriage bans'

However the Supreme Court has ruled repeatedly that marriage is a right.

If it was a right then people could just demand to get married when they wanted to.

All rights are unrestricted?

Yes, can you name one that isn't?

Sure- I have the right in the United States to own a gun.

That doesn't mean I can automatically own a .50 Browning machine gun. Nor does it mean that I cannot have that right taken away if I commit a felony.

In order to restrict a right- the State(Federal or State) must be able to provide a compelling State/Public interest in denying that right.

And "just because we think its icky" has proven to be a failing argument.

Syphilis isn't a "disease of behavior?"

you want to alter the NUCLEUS of CIVILIZATION to accommodate those presenting mental disorder

Strawman. How do 2% of the population having sex alter the nucleus of civilization exactly?

I think the main argument here is what accepting what that 2% does as 'normal' will do to a society in the long run. What's next?.

Jews and Mormons each constitute 2% or less of the population of the United States. You do not need to accept that what they do is 'normal' to accept that what they do is really none of your business.

If two people:

- are gay

Sweet mother you're a waste of skin. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
Start HERE: Adult-Child Sex Advocacy Websites as Social Learning Environments: A Content Analysis

Am I wrong?

And while we're on the subject.

1. What is the rate of AIDS among lesbians?

2. What is the rate of AIDs among married gays?

Redfish claimed married wasn't a right. The courts have ruled on numerous occasions that marriage is a right. Whether that right will be expanded to include gays is what the courts will be ruling on very recently. It is likely they will not rule in your favor.

I'm already married, how could the ruling affect me? As I said, the SCOTUS did not rule that marriage was a right. Educate yourself.

Sound advice you should take yourself. The SCOTUS has ruled eight different times that marriage is a right. Whether that right extends to gays in states that prohibit gay marriage is what the court will answer come June.

No dumbass it hasn't. It merely ruled that no government agency can prevent gays from getting married. Period. Unless you think you can prove otherwise.

I am not saying the courts have ruled gay marriage is a right you dunce. I am saying that marriage is in fact a right. The courts will decide whether that right extends to gays in June. This isn't that hard to understand.

Yeah you said it liar, you want to back down now that's fine.

I did no such thing. Show me where I have stated that gay marriage was ruled as a right. I have said marriage is a right and whether gay marriage is a right is what the court will decide. You're being obtuse so you can assign me an argument that I've never made.

I said this thread isn't about gay marriage. I only said that because the left takes every thread there, gay or not, it's been beaten to death.

I'm just saying there is nothing wrong with gays having sex

If two people:

- are gay

Sweet mother you're a waste of skin. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
Start HERE: International Journal of Cyber Criminology-robertetaljan2009

I want to hear you tell me in your own words where the popular support for legalizing pedophilia is.

Tell, in an estimate, what percent of the American people want to make it legal for you to have sex with a 9 year old?

I said this thread isn't about gay marriage. I only said that because the left takes every thread there, gay or not, it's been beaten to death.

I'm just saying there is nothing wrong with gays having sex

Dude, ya can't ask about the harm that something represents and deny the harm that such represents. (Well, ya CAN... ya just can't and expect to be lent any sense of credibility.)

Nothing as long as you don't mind AIDS.

What an amazingly ignorant statement.

Looking just at the gay population in the United States- and presuming that the gay population is equally split between gay men and gay women- approximately 18% of gay men are infected with HIV- so that means 82% are not.

And given that HIV is entirely preventable, any gay man who wants to can avoid contracting HIV.

And then of course- gay women, unless they are intravenous drug users, have almost no likelihood of contracting HIV.

A heterosexual woman is more likely to contract HIV than a lesbian.
Lol, 18%? One in five faggots is pozzed. I didn't even think it was that high. Thank you for further exposing their depravity. Keep on fighting the good fight against the poz.

Wrong, the SCOTUS determined that it was wrong to ban gay marriage, they did not say it was a right. It is not.

Actually the Supreme Court is considering that issue- it has not ruled on the constitutionality of 'gay marriage bans'

However the Supreme Court has ruled repeatedly that marriage is a right.

If it was a right then people could just demand to get married when they wanted to.

All rights are unrestricted?

Yes, can you name one that isn't?

Sure- I have the right in the United States to own a gun.

That doesn't mean I can automatically own a .50 Browning machine gun. Nor does it mean that I cannot have that right taken away if I commit a felony.

In order to restrict a right- the State(Federal or State) must be able to provide a compelling State/Public interest in denying that right.

And "just because we think its icky" has proven to be a failing argument.

But it should, and we are working to get that right re-established. It actually says in the constitution that we have that right, It doesn't say that about marriage. You fail. Want to try again?

Nothing as long as you don't mind AIDS.

What an amazingly ignorant statement.

Looking just at the gay population in the United States- and presuming that the gay population is equally split between gay men and gay women- approximately 18% of gay men are infected with HIV- so that means 82% are not.

And given that HIV is entirely preventable, any gay man who wants to can avoid contracting HIV.

And then of course- gay women, unless they are intravenous drug users, have almost no likelihood of contracting HIV.

A heterosexual woman is more likely to contract HIV than a lesbian.
Lol, 18%? One in five faggots is pozzed. I didn't even think it was that high. Thank you for further exposing their depravity. Keep on fighting the good fight against the poz.

I enjoy pointing out what a lying idiot you are.

You are welcome.

Let's step back to the issues you dodged?

Does Nature consider Christ's chosen sexual orientation, i.e. celibacy, to be normal?

Forum List

Back