🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

WOW! You know how to google. :lol:
google doesn't do that. Wow.

Google to find a site to translate for you? Man, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?
I don't need a "site" to translate for me, retard. And google isn't the only search engine for you to find such a site. Duh. Were you born this stupid or did you actually have to work on it?

Hossfly -

I champion the rights of all peoples, everywhere, equally.

I absolutely and without reservation defend Israel's right to exist and to be left in peace.

I also defend the rights of Palestinians to live on land they have lived on for 3,000 years.<<<<------That is the biggest pile of garbage. Did you learn that on StormFront, at a Mosque, or AlQueda.com? Wow, and you call yourself informed and unbiased?! YOU ARE A JOKE AND A FRAUDSTER.
I don't see any contradiction in those positions.

Read up.

Roudy -

When you have finished ranting, I am stil waiing for you to address this point:

Rudy

In how many of those cases have the walls NOT followed borders recognised by international law?
Not recognized? Israel is recognized as a country by the international community, and therefore as such, it can do as it pleases to protect itself, and not have to go to any authority to "get permission" to do anything. And besides, who cares what "other" countries think, really? After all we have many "countries" including the Mexicans that think the wall between the US and Mexico is "collective punishment" and "dangerous" and "oppressive" blah blah blah. There are even people right here in the US (bleeding heart liberals) that want the wall removed. You are even stupider and less educated than I thought.

Let's go back a step, so maybe you can understand this.

Do you understand what a border is?

Do you know what I mean by 'international recognition' of borders?

If so, do you believe it would be legal for the US to build a wall between, say, Mexico City City and Oaxaca as a way of protecting US territory?

The idiots on stormfront accuse anyone who even remotely disagrees with them a Jew or a Black person, from what I heard. I don't see why anyone would want to post there unless you agree with their rhetoric.

Oh, it's hilarious...although most sane people get banned there fairly quickly!

That said, it is like 1,000 Rouddys in one place at one time...it does tire after a while.
No it's more like they're all Sunni mans and Tinmores and Jos'. And you're the referee of the insane asylum. Still didn't tell us why you kept going there all that time? You fighter for Jews you.

No, absolutely not.

You post from a position of hating Muslims, and assume the opposite is to hate Jews.

It isn't - the opposite of your position is wanting peace for all sides.

Hating Muslims = hating Jews. The shame retoric, the same dodging facts, the same lies.

Saigooon: I also defend the rights of Palestinians to live on land they have lived on for 3,000 years.

You're so fulla crap one doesn't even know where to start. Do you actually think your stupid, ignorant "requests" deserve a legitimate answer? Tell us, do you make it up at as you go along or is somebody feeding you this shit? Either way keep it up, you make for good entertainment!

That said, it is like 1,000 Rouddys in one place at one time...it does tire after a while.
No it's more like they're all Sunni mans and Tinmores and Jos'. And you're the referee of the insane asylum. Still didn't tell us why you kept going there all that time? You fighter for Jews you.

No, absolutely not.

You post from a position of hating Muslims, and assume the opposite is to hate Jews.

It isn't - the opposite of your position is wanting peace for all sides.

Hating Muslims = hating Jews. The shame retoric, the same dodging facts, the same lies.
Whereas you post from a position of hating Jews and sucking up to Islamists, not to mention you propogate stereotypical anti Semetic lies about Jews and Israel.

Whereas you post from a position of hating Jews and sucking up to Islamists, not to mention you propogate stereotypical anti Semetic lies about Jews and Israel.

Um....no, not exactly.

As I've said before, if your knowledge of this conflict is so poor that you can not even understand what the sides are or who is on what side, perhaps it is time to go back to square one.

Telling Israeli residents that they hate Jews is like telling Ozzy Osbourne he hates metal.

When you post "facts" I will address them.

Great - let's do that.

You posted this statement:
Not recognized? Israel is recognized as a country by the international community, and therefore as such, it can do as it pleases to protect itself, and not have to go to any authority to "get permission" to do anything. And besides, who cares what "other" countries think, really? After all we have many "countries" including the Mexicans that think the wall between the US and Mexico is "collective punishment" and "dangerous" and "oppressive" blah blah blah. There are even people right here in the US (bleeding heart liberals) that want the wall removed. You are even stupider and less educated than I thought.

By what right or law does one country construct a wall outside of its own borders?

Of the others walls you mentioned, how many of those cases have the walls NOT followed borders recognised by international law?

Um....no, not exactly.

As I've said before, if your knowledge of this conflict is so poor that you can not even understand what the sides are or who is on what side, perhaps it is time to go back to square one.

Telling Israeli residents that they hate Jews is like telling Ozzy Osbourne he hates metal.
Okay, entertain me again. Care to prove how "Palestinians have lived there for over 3000 years"? That would be disgusting anti Semetic lie #1, you douchebag shit eater. Do you really think you're fooling anybody with your "I believe in Israel's right to exist" bullshit? You are no different if not worse than all the other racist anti semetic dicksuckers, except you think your deceptive BS works. Mr. StromFront ViP. Eat shit ya Jew hating piece of garbage. Ha ha ha.

When you post "facts" I will address them.

Great - let's do that.

You posted this statement:

By what right or law does one country construct a wall outside of its own borders?

Of the others walls you mentioned, how many of those cases have the walls NOT followed borders recognised by international law?
By it own laws and necessity to survive Pali terorist animals sending suicide bombers into Israel. Eat shit.

Um....no, not exactly.

Yeah lets start again, because so far all you've proven is YOUR lack of knowledge of this conflict and it's history. Repeating the Arab Islamic talking points isn't "Knowledge" you idiot.

Roudy -

I'd be happy to. Here are a few exceprts from a history of Jericho, and remember we know from genetic testing that the people in Jericho today are very closely related to the people who lived in Jericho back at least 3,000 years, and probably back to 9000 BCE.

Jericho is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world, with evidence of settlement dating back to 9000 BCE. During the Younger Dryas period of cold and drought, permanent habitation of any one location was not possible. However, the spring at what would become Jericho was a popular camping ground for Natufian hunter-gatherer groups, who left a scattering of crescent microlith tools behind them.

Jericho, by then named "Ariha" in Arabic variation, fell under the Bilad al-Sham in district (jund) "al-Filastin".

By 659 that district had come under the control of Mu'awiya, founder of the Umayyads as a dynasty. That year, an earthquake struck Jericho and destroyed nearly all of it. A decade later the pilgrim Arculf visited Jericho and found it a ruin, all its "miserable Canaanite" inhabitants now dispersed in shantytowns around the Dead Sea shore.

The tenth caliph of that dynasty, Hisham ibn Abd al-Malik, built a palatial complex known as Khirbet al-Mafjar about one mile north of Tell as-Sultan in 743, and two mosques, a courtyard, mosaics, and other items from it can still be seen in situ today, despite its having been partially destroyed in an earthquake in 747.

Umayyad rule ended in 750 and was followed by the Arab caliphates of the Abbasid and Fatimid dynasties. Irrigated agriculture was developed under Islamic rule, reaffirming Jericho's reputation as a fertile "City of the Palms". Al-Maqdisi, the Arab geographer, wrote in 985 that, "the water of Jericho is held to be the highest and best in all Islam. Bananas are plentiful, also dates and flowers of fragrant odor."Jericho is also referred to by him as one of the principal cities of Jund Filastin.

The city flourished until 1071 and the invasion of the Seljuk Turks, followed by the upheavals of the Crusades.

Jericho - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And so on and so on...through until 2012.

The population has risen and fallen, invaders have come and gone, but the city has existed since 9000BCE, and the genetic code of the people within it has remained more or less intact.

Jews have also lived in Jericho for much of this time since at least 2,700 years back (as noted in the link), so their rights are also crucial here, but for most of that history, they made up only 5% - 10% of the population.

By it own laws and necessity to survive Pali terorist animals sending suicide bombers into Israel. Eat shit.

Why do its own laws apply in another country?

Can you give one single example of a country using its own laws to govern actions of non-citizens in nother country?

Roudy -

I'd be happy to. Here are a few exceprts from a history of Jericho, and remember we know from genetic testing that the people in Jericho today are very closely related to the people who lived in Jericho back at least 3,000 years, and probably back to 9000 BCE.

Jericho is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world, with evidence of settlement dating back to 9000 BCE. During the Younger Dryas period of cold and drought, permanent habitation of any one location was not possible. However, the spring at what would become Jericho was a popular camping ground for Natufian hunter-gatherer groups, who left a scattering of crescent microlith tools behind them.

Jericho, by then named "Ariha" in Arabic variation, fell under the Bilad al-Sham in district (jund) "al-Filastin".

By 659 that district had come under the control of Mu'awiya, founder of the Umayyads as a dynasty. That year, an earthquake struck Jericho and destroyed nearly all of it. A decade later the pilgrim Arculf visited Jericho and found it a ruin, all its "miserable Canaanite" inhabitants now dispersed in shantytowns around the Dead Sea shore.

The tenth caliph of that dynasty, Hisham ibn Abd al-Malik, built a palatial complex known as Khirbet al-Mafjar about one mile north of Tell as-Sultan in 743, and two mosques, a courtyard, mosaics, and other items from it can still be seen in situ today, despite its having been partially destroyed in an earthquake in 747.

Umayyad rule ended in 750 and was followed by the Arab caliphates of the Abbasid and Fatimid dynasties. Irrigated agriculture was developed under Islamic rule, reaffirming Jericho's reputation as a fertile "City of the Palms". Al-Maqdisi, the Arab geographer, wrote in 985 that, "the water of Jericho is held to be the highest and best in all Islam. Bananas are plentiful, also dates and flowers of fragrant odor."Jericho is also referred to by him as one of the principal cities of Jund Filastin.

The city flourished until 1071 and the invasion of the Seljuk Turks, followed by the upheavals of the Crusades.

The population has risen and fallen, invaders have come and gone, but the city has existed since 9000BCE, and the genetic code of the people within it has remained more or less intact.

Jews have also lived in Jericho for much of this time since at least 2,700 years back (as noted in the link), so their rights are also crucial here, but for most of that history, they made up only 5% - 10% of the population.
Jericho is a Hebrew name. It's even documented in the Old Testament. Get you head out of your ass. There was no such thing as Palestine other than it meant the Roman name for Israel. Even up to 1400 years ago, you beloved Mohammad mentions Israel and it's people but never a Palestine. Ever wonder why? Was Mohammad a Zionist? Palestinians were known to be Jews only up until the late 1960's. Nowhere in your link does it tie Jericho to those Arabs that call themselves Palestinians. They are recent invadors from neighboring Arab countries, and genetically no different. The only people with real ties to the land are Jews, you dipshit. There are hundreds of thousands of archeological sites and artifacts that proof conclusively the existence of an Israel and it's history. The Arabs can't come up with ONE Arab Muslim artifact or site that ties Arabs to that land. You are an anti Semetic pig grasping at straws and false Islamic propoganda.

Why do its own laws apply in another country?

Can you give one single example of a country using its own laws to govern actions of non-citizens in nother country?
Palestine isn't another country you fucking idiot. It never was. It was a region owned by the Brits and then the Turks before that for 600 years. Maybe this is the kind of shit your buddies at StormFront agree with.

The 1949 armistice lines have become Israel's de-facto borders. Most people have heard a million times that they are Israel's borders so they believe that they are. But they are not legitimate borders. They have no legal standing.

Yes, by that reasoning there are virtually no legal borders anywhere in the world. Doesn't change the fact that you're a racist liar.

How do you figure that?

It is the armistice lines that are not borders.

2. The Armistice Demarcation Line is not to be construed in any sense as a political or territorial boundary,...

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

How does that apply to other countries?

North Korea and South Korea; China and India; India and Pakistan; ... The list is endless. All of these countries apparently don't exist according to you.

The Jews that are in Israel are "fake Jews" and have no relation to their ancestors, the Muslim Arabs who don't speak Hebrew or follow the Torah, and look exactly like the other Arabs out there are the real "Hebrews".

The holocaust was all fake and an excuse to make money and steal Arab land. The gas chambers did not exist. It's all a lie. If any Jews died it was because not because the Nazis killed them but rather from diseases.

Israel did 9-11, to make the US go to war with Muslims. Otherwise Muslims as we can see never do these kinds of things. No never.

Israel is a racist apartheid state and the Arabs / Muslims are the most tolerant peaceful people on the face of this earth.

The terror, violence, persecution, oppression that Muslims are committing today is not Koran or Islam based.

The Jews are like Nazis, the Muslims, who sided with the Nazis and adore Hitler for killing all those Jews, and to this day follow Nazi ideology calling for the total destruction of Israel, and mass slaughter of Jews, are not Nazis. No, never.

Let's see, have we covered it all? or should we add a few more?

Much of what you have posted here are racist lies, without question - but you missed your own racist lies. The ones you tell here every day.

Remember all of that old crap about there not being anything as Palestinians? That Israel has never used collecive punishment? That Arabs are all evil terrorists?

How can you rant about lies told by one side, and perpetuate the lies told by the other side?

Do you honestly think this level of debate convinces anyone at all?

Why not set the same standard of truth for all sides?
Which 'side' do you champion? Truthfully.

Why would one have to "champion" one side?

The idiots on stormfront accuse anyone who even remotely disagrees with them a Jew or a Black person, from what I heard. I don't see why anyone would want to post there unless you agree with their rhetoric.

I have no experience there. Doesn't really sound very interesting.

Roudy -

Jumping from 9000 BC to the 7th century AD in one giant leap really isn't very serious. The history of the settlement and population of the Holy Land (somewhat of a neutral term) is really much more complex than you suggest. To somehow make a blanket claim that the current Palestinians are the original inhabitants is really very simplistic and therefore not true.

Forum List

Back