🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

Where are the documents that prove that the US is a sovereign state?

You are really pathetic and despicable.

The US has defined, undisputed, international borders.

Israel has no borders.

Just keep lying. But I notice you can't come up with any documents for the US. I guess it doesn't exist according to you.

The current border originated with the Treaty of Paris in 1783, which ended the war between Great Britain and the separating colonies which would form the United States. The 45th parallel was established as the border between Lower Canada (Quebec) and New York State (including what is now Vermont). The St. Lawrence River and the Great Lakes became the boundary between Upper Canada and the United States. The Jay Treaty of 1794 created the International Boundary Commission, which was charged with surveying and mapping the boundary. Westward expansion of both British North America and the United States saw the boundary extended west along the 49th parallel from the Northwest ...

Canada

Documents!

Where are your documents to back up what you say?

The US has defined, undisputed, international borders.

Israel has no borders.

Just keep lying. But I notice you can't come up with any documents for the US. I guess it doesn't exist according to you.

The current border originated with the Treaty of Paris in 1783, which ended the war between Great Britain and the separating colonies which would form the United States. The 45th parallel was established as the border between Lower Canada (Quebec) and New York State (including what is now Vermont). The St. Lawrence River and the Great Lakes became the boundary between Upper Canada and the United States. The Jay Treaty of 1794 created the International Boundary Commission, which was charged with surveying and mapping the boundary. Westward expansion of both British North America and the United States saw the boundary extended west along the 49th parallel from the Northwest ...

Canada

Documents!

What a pathetic joke you are.

Canada

Documents!

What a pathetic joke you are.

You are the one who yaks and cannot back up what you say.

The Palestine was a British Mandate territory, yes.

Indeed, and a mandate is an administrative not an ownership position. Palestine exists as a separate entity from the mandate and continues to exist without it.

Exactly, and well said - I don't know what Artevelde was thinking there!

So according to you there was an independent and sovereign entity called Palestine? You must be joking. Britain exercised sovereign control over the mandate.

States erect buldings and structures outside their territory all the time.

Really?

I can't think of a single example...

The South Pole is full of them. I could also point to US construction at Guantanamo Bay, Russian constructions on Spitzbergen, ... The list is pretty endless.

It's not a terribly impressive list, though, is it...!? :eusa_angel:

Not one of those is a cast iron case of what you claim, as I'm sure you realise yourself.

Artevelde -

Britain did not "own" Palestine - it exercised a mandate over it.

It did not colonise Palestine, it did not annex it, it did not incorporate it into Great Britain.

The mandates were never intended to be an act of colonisation - moreso of shepherding the states towards full statehood.

This is two points you are arguing where you seem to be performing the intellectual equivalent of Twister in order to hold an argument together that you are definitely smart enough to know doesn't actually hold water.

Really?

The South Pole is full of them. I could also point to US construction at Guantanamo Bay, Russian constructions on Spitzbergen, ... The list is pretty endless.

It's not a terribly impressive list, though, is it...!? :eusa_angel:

Not one of those is a cast iron case of what you claim, as I'm sure you realise yourself.

You asked for examples of states erected infrastructures outside their own territory. I gave some examples. I'm not going to do dissertation research on it. Point is, clearly states do erect infrastructure outside their own territory on many occasions. That is the only thing I claim and I proved it.

You claim that no state save Israel creates infrastructure outside its territorial boundaries is disproven. Deal with it.

Artevelde -

Britain did not "own" Palestine - it exercised a mandate over it.

It did not colonise Palestine, it did not annex it, it did not incorporate it into Great Britain.

The mandates were never intended to be an act of colonisation - moreso of shepherding the states towards full statehood.

This is two points you are arguing where you seem to be performing the intellectual equivalent of Twister in order to hold an argument together that you are definitely smart enough to know doesn't actually hold water.

Who exercised sovereign control and authority in the Holy Land between 1918 and 1948? Britain or some Palestinian state that nobody has heard of?

You asked for examples of states erected infrastructures outside their own territory. I gave some examples. I'm not going to do dissertation research on it. Point is, clearly states do erect infrastructure outside their own territory on many occasions. That is the only thing I claim and I proved it.

You claim that no state save Israel creates infrastructure outside its territorial boundaries is disproven. Deal with it.

You have to be kidding...are you seriously comparing the legal status of the West Bank with that of the South Pole?!

If you do come up with a serious example, I'll come back to it - but somehow the South Pole doesn't quite fit! :eusa_angel:

States erect buldings and structures outside their territory all the time.

Really?

There is no dispute over the ownership of Antarctica. Guantanamo Bay is leased from Cuba by the US. The Spitsbergen Treaty designates sovereignty.

What about Israel?

Forum List

Back