What Kind of Person is Supporting Trump?

In what world does political ideology get determined by economic status?
This world. Some people are conservative because their parents are. But then again, Ronny Reagan Jr. is a liberal and his dad was not. I think one of the Bush girls is endorsing Hillary.

It is also true that you either got the conservative gene in you or you don't Or visa versa on the lib gene.
LOL
Another Darwin award.

It is amazing how people actually believe there are genetic expressions for politics when the "gay gene" hasn't even been found yet.

Anyone can be a fascist. Fascism is a very specific ideology which you either agree with or you don't.
How are blacks fascist?

an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
synonyms: authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy
How can blacks NOT be fascist?
Explain how they are. Don't ask me a stupid question back.

I think you right wingers don't know what the word means because Fox and Rush throw it around to get you guys worked up.
Explain how they can't be. Black people can subscribe to any ideology they choose to, just like anyone else.

I have already explained why black people who vote Democrat are predominantly fascist. Black people for the most part disagree with Democrats on social issues even more than white Republicans do as they tend to be much more religious than white Republicans. The only thing black people really agree with Democrats on is economics, and that is only because it doesn't tend to affect them negatively. Black people vote Democrat because it suits them, and they could give less of a crap about anyone else.

This world. Some people are conservative because their parents are. But then again, Ronny Reagan Jr. is a liberal and his dad was not. I think one of the Bush girls is endorsing Hillary.

It is also true that you either got the conservative gene in you or you don't Or visa versa on the lib gene.
LOL
Another Darwin award.

It is amazing how people actually believe there are genetic expressions for politics when the "gay gene" hasn't even been found yet.

Anyone can be a fascist. Fascism is a very specific ideology which you either agree with or you don't.
How are blacks fascist?

an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
synonyms: authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy
How can blacks NOT be fascist?
Explain how they are. Don't ask me a stupid question back.

I think you right wingers don't know what the word means because Fox and Rush throw it around to get you guys worked up.
Explain how they can't be. Black people can subscribe to any ideology they choose to, just like anyone else.

I have already explained why black people who vote Democrat are predominantly fascist. Black people for the most part disagree with Democrats on social issues even more than white Republicans do as they tend to be much more religious than white Republicans. The only thing black people really agree with Democrats on is economics, and that is only because it doesn't tend to affect them negatively. Black people vote Democrat because it suits them, and they could give less of a crap about anyone else.
Pot meet kettle. Also, you seem to have no idea why blacks refuse to vote GOP. They used to vote GOP, did you know that? What happened? Why did they leave? You white racists seem to suggest it was because Democrats started handing out free stuff. What a racist ignorant position to hold.

The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927 was the most destructive river flood in the history of the United States,[1] with 27,000 square miles inundated up to a depth of 30 feet. To try to prevent future floods, the federal government built the world's longest system of levees and floodways.

Ninety-four percent of the more than 630,000 people affected by the flood lived in the states of Arkansas, Mississippi and Louisiana, most in the Mississippi Delta. More than 200,000 African Americans were displaced from their homes along theLower Mississippi River and had to live for lengthy periods in relief camps.

The flood waters began to recede in June 1927, but interracial relations continued to be strained. Hostilities had erupted between the races; a black man was shot by a white police officer when he refused to be conscripted to unload a relief boat.

Hoover was much lauded initially for his masterful handling of the refugee camps. Later reports about the poor treatment of blacks in those camps led him to make promises to the African-American community which he broke. As a result, he lost the black vote in the North in his re-election campaign in 1932

What is Trumps accomplishment that qualifies him as a "successful" person?

Ohhhhhh, right, he has "money"...

Well, I guess that qualifies, especially in a society people worship "money"

I think electing him as your "president" is not enough
Rather you should make him your "prophet"
Or even maybe your "god"....

Money and fame are two common standards of measuring success in this country.

It is not credible that you didn't know that, so stop playing dumb.

He has my support for his Presidential Run.

You can save your hyperbole for someone else.

Sooooo, Jesus was a LOSER in your "common" standards...

These are the values of the "new" conservatives, I guess.....................................................................

And now you're just talking nonsense.

DO you believe in Jesus Christ?

Matthew 19:24; Mark 10:25;Luke 18:25
Jesus said: “Dear children, it is very hard to enter the Kingdom of God. In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

and I believe him..............................................................................................

Just to be clear, you believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the Savior of Mankind?

Because that was what I asked you and you did not answer.

No, that was not what you asked, and I definitely answered your question.
And your question limit has been achieved...

These are the values of the "new" conservatives, I guess.....................................................................

Jesus said: “Dear children, it is very hard to enter the Kingdom of God. In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

and I believe him..............................................................................................

Just to be clear, you believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the Savior of Mankind?

As I thought. YOu are a lefty atheist who is dishonestly quoting a God you don't believe in.

So, you out of crap to throw at Trump and Trump supporters?

here's the type of people who supports the Demcorart party. and it's not some stupid letter put in the LAslimes. you have real life video

snip:
VIDEO=> LEFTIST PROTESTERS Descend on Trump Virginia Rally – Thug Grabs Secret Service by the Neck!

Feb 29th, 2016 12:50 pm

Leftist Protesters Descended on Donald Trump’s Rally in Virginia Today–
Far left fascists do not believe conservatives have the right to assemble and speak freely in America.

They regularly try to disrupt and shut down conservative events especially Donald Trump rallies who they believe is a great threat to them.

Today protesters disrupted Donald Trump’s rally in Virginia.
One protester grabbed a Secret Service agent by the neck–

VIDEO=> LEFTIST PROTESTERS Descend on Trump Virginia Rally - Thug Grabs Secret Service by the Neck! - The Gateway Pundit

Ever noticed wgat direction Trump's nose is pointed when he's not speaking.

Funny how you think you're not voting for an elitist when you're voting for a freakin' New York billionare! You rubes!

You're not understanding the problem conservatives have with elitist snobs.
Oh I get it. But then you go and vote for elitists who sort of pretend not to be

Nope.

Conservatives have no problem with CELEBRATING people who are successful.

Or even turning to them as leaders.

What pisses us off is the condescension we get from the Left Elitists.

Kim Kardashian for VP then?

Willie Nelson has a line from a song he wrote and sang. I think it should be Donald Trump's theme song for Liberals. "Turn out the light - the party's over"

You're not understanding the problem conservatives have with elitist snobs.
Oh I get it. But then you go and vote for elitists who sort of pretend not to be

Nope.

Kim Kardashian for VP then?

I know little about her. What is your point?

Willie Nelson has a line from a song he wrote and sang. I think it should be Donald Trump's theme song for Liberals. "Turn out the light - the party's over"
and kenny rodgers sang Never count your money while you're sitting at the table,,,time enough for counting when the dealing done ,,,,hill will bury the con man

and kenny rodgers sang Never count your money while you're sitting at the table,,,time enough for counting when the dealing done ,,,,hill will bury the con man

Hillary will never see the General Election. Hillary is going down hard.

As I thought. YOu are a lefty atheist who is dishonestly quoting a God you don't believe in.

Do you believe in Jesus?

As I thought. YOu are a righty atheist who doesn't give a crap about what God you claim to be believing in says.....

No need to throw any crap to Trump, he is made of crap...

Do you have anything to say other than insults?
Certainly not, you have no thoughts.

oh stuff it. you snobs are the worst of all mankind in my book. your noses are so high up in the air you block the sun off your face.

low and slimy and that includes the author of the garbage and the LASlimes for putting it out

Do you believe in Jesus?

As I thought. YOu are a righty atheist who doesn't give a crap about what God you claim to be believing in says.....

I'm not the one dishonestly quoting him to try to bolster my moronic point.

The people supporting Trump are the people who are NOT dishonest jerks like you.

Hillary will never see the General Election. Hillary is going down hard.
keep wishing human,,,,,wishes in one hand etc etc etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Do you believe in Jesus?

I'm not the one dishonestly quoting him to try to bolster my moronic point.

The people supporting Trump are the people who are NOT dishonest jerks like you.

You don't have to be a christian to quote Jesus.
You are the biggest dishonest jerk asshole, claiming to be a christian and don't give a crap about what your god says.
Just be honest, say you are a money worshiping atheist, that I will accept your honesty...

Nope.

I doubt it because you don't even know what it means.

During the time, there were very few rich. Rich people back then often obsessed with material and earthly things drifting away from God. Money didn't keep them from Gods graces, it's what money did to them.

Rich people were often greedy and would rather see an extra shekel than to feed a dying man in the street. Fast forward to today, yes, there are some rich people just like that, however, most of the rich people are rather generous with their money when it comes to charity..........at least the conservative ones are.

I doubt it because you don't even know what it means.

During the time, there were very few rich. Rich people back then often obsessed with material and earthly things drifting away from God. Money didn't keep them from Gods graces, it's what money did to them.

Rich people were often greedy and would rather see an extra shekel than to feed a dying man in the street. Fast forward to today, yes, there are some rich people just like that, however, most of the rich people are rather generous with their money when it comes to charity..........at least the conservative ones are.

Ohhh, ok, no need for bible then.
Since times have changed and "conservative rich" have taken care of everything.

Well done...

No, but we can't create jobs that people love. I wish I loved my job. I hate going to work every morning, but I have to keep a roof over my head so I do it.
...e.

Doesn't mean we can't consider policy to make them better, or at least pay better.

I don't understand. What policy can do that?

Better Trade Policy to bring manufacturing jobs back and immigration policies to reduce the labor pool.

You have a situation where employers have to worry more about finding and keeping employees and the jobs and wages will improve.

That may work in some sectors, but others, not.

Many years ago when I was repairing medical equipment, my company wanted me to enroll in electronics school, so I did.

Working full time, going to school three nights a week, and supporting my girlfriends kids wore me down fast, so after a few months,I asked my teacher what kind of money I would be able to make if I got my FCC license which was one year of schooling? He told me 16K. Again, I asked what kind of money I would be able to make if I stuck it out two years for the Associates Degree? He told me 18K. Hell, I was making more than that on the job I was doing, so I quit the school.

Electronics is very hard. It's mostly math. But the problem was that everybody was interested in electronics, so the jobs didn't pay anything even if you could find one. One of the top ten lowest paying professions is cosmetology. Why? Because it's a dream job for many women. That too takes a lot of schooling and messing around with the state to get licensed.

IF you improve the situation in some sectors, then people will get jobs in those sections.

That will reduce the number of desperate people trying to get "ahead" by taking electronics repair classes.

It would give opportunities for some of those women in Cosmetology for higher payer jobs that they might leave for. Or maybe their husbands would be making enough so they could be stay at home moms.

In short order, Employers would realize that when they went to hire new electronics repairmen or cosmetologists, that the pool of applicants was getting smaller.

The more sensible ones would start to think about how to retain their better employees...

Perhaps with better work conditions or God Forbid, higher wages.

The point is there is no policy to improve income in many sectors of work regardless how much you spend to learn the career or how much time you put towards it. It's like anything else--supply and demand.

I knew a girl that spent four years in college partying. She took photography. Last I heard, she was a receptionist at a television repair shop. My nephews wife went to college for advertising. She said she kicks herself everyday for allowing BS artists at the college talk her into the profession. She now works at a bank processing loans.

If you are going to get into a career, you need to learn a skill that's in demand at all times. Otherwise you'll be on USMB complaining how a President should be working to create work in your field.

It's discusting how the progressives always come with their spiteful coments towards working class or poor European Americans. They keep saying the right hates people (with no evidence, but claim to oppose immigration is a sign of hatred). The democratic party have on the other hand degenerated the whole nation, opposing family values, christianity and wanting to split the nation by race and sex (giving things to some group, at the expence of the poor of the other group).

Forum List

Back