What Kind of Person is Supporting Trump?

Trump supporters on this forum constantly expose themselves as the scum of the GOP. Even the majority of republicans know it. They are the trouble makers and bigots, that will cost the GOP the election this year.
Bigots have won Democrats countless elections.

Without scum like Asclepias and Guno Democrats couldn't win national elections.

There isn't a shred of evidence that Trump is a racist. That's a meme that Democrats have pulled out in every election.
No but republican policies are racist.

Which Republican policies are racist?
Any of them that keep wages down or defunds safety nets that help cities with high crime and poverty

Wow. That is is completely NOT what racism is.

see below.

Full Definition of racism
  1. 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
Keeping wages down because you are a rigid Free Trade Ideologue is not racism.

Calling someone like that a racist is not true and is very divisive and counter-productive.
Their policies keep the black man down and keep black people out of white neighborhoods. But hey, I guess you are right because Herman Cain and Ben Carson live in those neighborhoods so maybe they are just keeping poor people out.

But then GOP policies keep poor people poor and since a large population of poor people are black, you can see why it seems racist.

Hey, I don't blame them. If whites don't want to live with blacks, there should be places they can go to achieve this. Doesn't mean it isn't racist. LOL

If Republicans don't like being called racists, they can stop behaving like racists

Let's Be Honest About Race, America

MSNBC's Chris Matthews Accuses GOP Of Keeping Jim Crow Alive In 21st Century

Actually, Racism Is Behind the Shutdown

What social science tells us about racism in the Republican party
And Democrats have voted countless times to restrict and remove the rights of whites.

Democrats have also routinely supported segregation when non-whites want it, while at the same time fighting against white or European focused organizations.

Black people don't vote Democrat to save the environment and push gay marriage, they vote Democrat because Democrats support their fascist ideals.

No but republican policies are racist.

Any of them that keep wages down or defunds safety nets that help cities with high crime and poverty

see below.

1. 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Calling someone like that a racist is not true and is very divisive and counter-productive.
Their policies keep the black man down and keep black people out of white neighborhoods. But hey, I guess you are right because Herman Cain and Ben Carson live in those neighborhoods so maybe they are just keeping poor people out.

But then GOP policies keep poor people poor and since a large population of poor people are black, you can see why it seems racist.

Hey, I don't blame them. If whites don't want to live with blacks, there should be places they can go to achieve this. Doesn't mean it isn't racist. LOL

If Republicans don't like being called racists, they can stop behaving like racists

And Democrats have voted countless times to restrict and remove the rights of whites.

Democrats have also routinely supported segregation when non-whites want it, while at the same time fighting against white or European focused organizations.

Black people don't vote Democrat to save the environment and push gay marriage, they vote Democrat because Democrats support their fascist ideals.

So now poor black people are the fascists? Do you know what world you are living in?

see below.

So now poor black people are the fascists? Do you know what world you are living in?
In what world does political ideology get determined by economic status?

see below.

Excuse me? It should be the only thing people are voting on. When times are good you can vote one party over the other based on god gays and guns but when the GOP are attacking the middle class like they are, it's time to put that god gays and guns and racism shit aside and vote your financial best interests.

My dad supported a family of 4 on $11 hr plus sweet Ford benefits for 20 years. Those jobs don't exist anymore. And either the Democrats or Trump are going to do something about it.

see below.

This world. Some people are conservative because their parents are. But then again, Ronny Reagan Jr. is a liberal and his dad was not. I think one of the Bush girls is endorsing Hillary.

It is also true that you either got the conservative gene in you or you don't Or visa versa on the lib gene.

see below.

Excuse me? It should be the only thing people are voting on. When times are good you can vote one party over the other based on god gays and guns but when the GOP are attacking the middle class like they are, it's time to put that god gays and guns and racism shit aside and vote your financial best interests.

My dad supported a family of 4 on $11 hr plus sweet Ford benefits for 20 years. Those jobs don't exist anymore. And either the Democrats or Trump are going to do something about it.
The only GOP plan for the last 40 years has been to cut taxes.
How well has that worked out?

The only GOP plan for the last 40 years has been to cut taxes.
How well has that worked out?
Excuse me? Who's taxes do they lower? Certainly not ours.

A. Gov. Rick Snyder capped a four-year effort Tuesday when he signed into law a $1.2-billion road funding package that will hike fuel taxes and registration fees and also take $600 million a year from the state's general fund to fix and maintain Michigan's crumbling roads and bridges.

B. Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder stands by new pension tax: 'It was an issue of fairness'

Oh you mean these tax cuts?

Amid shortfall, Gov. Snyder defends corporate tax cuts

This little portion of the thread was discussing illegals.

I'm glad that you agree that we shouldn't allow illegals to compete with Americans.

I am well aware that not all Mexicans are illegal.

The next question is, what is gained by allowing legal Mexicans to compete with these Americans?
I don't know why you assumed I was for illegal immigration? As for legal immigrants working, why not? It's always been that way.

1. Your airy dismissal of the concerns of their interests.

2. Because American policy should be crafted to advance the interests of AMERICANS, not Mexicans.

3. It has NOT always been that way. We've had periods of high immigration, when we needed it. We've also had periods of low immigration when we needed that.
My airy dismissal? You're responsible for your own errors, not me.

Not all immigrants are Mexicans and work visas are legal. With citizenship, they ARE Americans.

I'm not aware of immigration being turned up or down like a spigot, what's your source?

Your airy dismissals are not an error on my part.

Yes, I am aware that not all immigrates are Mexicans, and that work visas are legal. That does not change the impact that competition with cheap imported labor has for Americans.

Here is some reading for you.History of immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nope.

Conservatives have no problem with CELEBRATING people who are successful.

Or even turning to them as leaders.

What pisses us off is the condescension we get from the Left Elitists.

What is Trumps accomplishment that qualifies him as a "successful" person?

Ohhhhhh, right, he has "money"...

Well, I guess that qualifies, especially in a society people worship "money"

I think electing him as your "president" is not enough
Rather you should make him your "prophet"
Or even maybe your "god"....

Money and fame are two common standards of measuring success in this country.

It is not credible that you didn't know that, so stop playing dumb.

He has my support for his Presidential Run.

You can save your hyperbole for someone else.

Sooooo, Jesus was a LOSER in your "common" standards...

These are the values of the "new" conservatives, I guess.....................................................................

And now you're just talking nonsense.

DO you believe in Jesus Christ?

Matthew 19:24; Mark 10:25;Luke 18:25
Jesus said: “Dear children, it is very hard to enter the Kingdom of God. In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

and I believe him..............................................................................................

Just to be clear, you believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the Savior of Mankind?

Because that was what I asked you and you did not answer.

THe Dems have and still support the Trade and Immigration policies that have been driving Middle Class stagnation, so that's not a reason to support dems.
Agree. Hopefully Bernie and trump will move the politicians to stop.

Remember politicians aren't leaders. They do whatever voters tell them what to do, until the lobbyists tell them to do otherwise.

For example we wanted healthcare reform but instead they let the insurance giants write the law mandating everyone has to buy their expensive product.

I'm just glad America is trying to fix these problems I've been complaining about for years. Remember us liberals have been complaining about illegals bringing down wages for years. Unions warned about NAFTA.

Glad America is moving left

REally? Other than you all the libs I talk to say illegals DON'T bring down wages.
For the record, I'm completely OK with manufacturing jobs coming home and moving to the States that offer the lowest taxes and minimum wage. But corporations have to pay federal taxes. We do have a military that defends them abroad so the French can drink Coca-Cola. Their trucks tear up our roads. They use our court system the most. Etc

I'm trying very hard to grow my retirement investments.

Every cent that the corporations I own stock in pay in taxes is a cent that does NOT grow my retirement.

Every cent that I eventually take out of that will be TAXED A SECOND TIME.

Nearly everything I buy with that money in the future will have TAXES on it.
heres the problem with retirement investments.. they don't work ... heres why I have said this ... when I turned 21 I started a retirement account with the company I worked for ... it was a great Idea ... as time went on My account got bigger and bigger from my donation each week and the money I made from the bond and stocks I bought ....when I turn 52 in 2001 I watched my retirement account go from almost a million dollars to just a little over 100,000 by 2002 ... I kept telling my money Mgr to pull it out, he kept saying to let it ride the market will turn around and go back up ... I fired him and haired a new money mgr ... what he's been doing for me is called "covered calls" its been working even thought I don't have a lot of retirement money its been keeping me financially stable for 15 years ...each month he sells it then I make about 2000 dollars ... this guys very good at what he does ... he pays me 1200 dollars a month, with my social security I do fine3 ... if I had to do it over I would have never bought into the retirement plan I would just saved my money deal with the low interest banks offer ... now your concern over how much taxes a corporation pays, well with my covered called each month coming from a corporation is costing them more then andy 2% tax will ever cause ... I'm not the only one doing this

Ouch.

That is not an average rate of return. I'm sorry it blew up in your face like that.

see below.

This world. Some people are conservative because their parents are. But then again, Ronny Reagan Jr. is a liberal and his dad was not. I think one of the Bush girls is endorsing Hillary.

It is also true that you either got the conservative gene in you or you don't Or visa versa on the lib gene.
LOL
Another Darwin award.

It is amazing how people actually believe there are genetic expressions for politics when the "gay gene" hasn't even been found yet.

Anyone can be a fascist. Fascism is a very specific ideology which you either agree with or you don't.

In an extremely well written letter to the editor in this morning's Los Angeles Times, a reader writes:

"The GOP has done this to itself. By encouraging the hateful rhetoric and anti-government vitriol of Fox News and others, the party has set the stage for Trump ..... Less educated working class whites are afraid of the demographic and cultural changes coming because it means the loss of their status as members of the preferred class. The GOP has taken advantage of this by whipping up fear and anger among them. Along comes their savior, Trump, who tells them what they want to hear.

"The monster is loose, Dr. Frankenstein. Your creature is going to kill you."

I couldn't agree more. Trump is easily on of the most annoying people I have ever seen. His arrogance and lack of humility are exceeded only by his rudeness and obvious lack of class. Can you imagine any presidential candidate in the last 60 years conducting himself the way Trump does on a daily basis? I was listening to the most recent Republican "debate" the other night. Can you imagine Dwight David Eisenhower, Jack Kennedy or, for that matter, Ronald Reagan, saying anything even close to the things that Trump is saying? Of course not.

Times have changed, you say? It's a new dawn for the conducting of presidential campaigns, you say? Hogwash. Have the standards for President of the United States changed? I don't think so. This man is so obviously the wrong person for the job it is not even funny - it's tragic.

"I'm for Trump because he's not afraid to tell it like it is!" Translation? "Trump is a bigoted asshole and so am I!" I feel sadness for all of those who purport to support this arrogant jerk. How they are unable to see beyond his obvious facade is beyond me.

I have mixed emotions about who will ultimately get the Republican nomination. My sincere hope is that it will be Trump, for obvious reasons. It will insure a Democratic victory in November.

We voted in a good republican in bush1 and we got bigger government and less freedom. We got the same with Clinton, bush2, Obama, and now we are supposed to vote in another good republican that our leaders tell us to vote for. I think both party's are being controlled by the same group. Maybe our only chance to break the trend of total government control is to vote for Trump. He may not be what he says. He is but we know the other republicans running are just like the other republicans we voted in. It's time for something different, and Trump is different.

Working Class Whites are not now, nor have been for quite a long time, been a member of any "preferred class".

Well, we have been the preferred target for Union busting thugs, leg breakers and slimey civil rights lawyers.

The libs just dont like being beaten at their own racial preferences game.

LOL
Another Darwin award.

It is amazing how people actually believe there are genetic expressions for politics when the "gay gene" hasn't even been found yet.

Anyone can be a fascist. Fascism is a very specific ideology which you either agree with or you don't.
How are blacks fascist?

an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
synonyms: authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy

In an extremely well written letter to the editor in this morning's Los Angeles Times, a reader writes:

"The GOP has done this to itself. By encouraging the hateful rhetoric and anti-government vitriol of Fox News and others, the party has set the stage for Trump ..... Less educated working class whites are afraid of the demographic and cultural changes coming because it means the loss of their status as members of the preferred class. The GOP has taken advantage of this by whipping up fear and anger among them. Along comes their savior, Trump, who tells them what they want to hear.

"The monster is loose, Dr. Frankenstein. Your creature is going to kill you."

I couldn't agree more. Trump is easily on of the most annoying people I have ever seen. His arrogance and lack of humility are exceeded only by his rudeness and obvious lack of class. Can you imagine any presidential candidate in the last 60 years conducting himself the way Trump does on a daily basis? I was listening to the most recent Republican "debate" the other night. Can you imagine Dwight David Eisenhower, Jack Kennedy or, for that matter, Ronald Reagan, saying anything even close to the things that Trump is saying? Of course not.

Times have changed, you say? It's a new dawn for the conducting of presidential campaigns, you say? Hogwash. Have the standards for President of the United States changed? I don't think so. This man is so obviously the wrong person for the job it is not even funny - it's tragic.

"I'm for Trump because he's not afraid to tell it like it is!" Translation? "Trump is a bigoted asshole and so am I!" I feel sadness for all of those who purport to support this arrogant jerk. How they are unable to see beyond his obvious facade is beyond me.

I have mixed emotions about who will ultimately get the Republican nomination. My sincere hope is that it will be Trump, for obvious reasons. It will insure a Democratic victory in November.

We voted in a good republican in bush1 and we got bigger government and less freedom. We got the same with Clinton, bush2, Obama, and now we are supposed to vote in another good republican that our leaders tell us to vote for. I think both party's are being controlled by the same group. Maybe our only chance to break the trend of total government control is to vote for Trump. He may not be what he says. He is but we know the other republicans running are just like the other republicans we voted in. It's time for something different, and Trump is different.
No, the other way would be to show up to midterms and vote out the bums who remain in government because you Americans aren't smart enough to vote every 2 years.

If anyone thinks our government can be fixed by showing up in one general election, they are dumb.

When asked by the woman what form the new government would take, Franklin answered shrewdly: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

LOL
Another Darwin award.

How are blacks fascist?

an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
How can blacks NOT be fascist?

LOL
Another Darwin award.

How are blacks fascist?

How can blacks NOT be fascist?
Explain how they are. Don't ask me a stupid question back.

I think you right wingers don't know what the word means because Fox and Rush throw it around to get you guys worked up.

Forum List

Back