What Kind of Tree are You?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Take the quiz and find out...

I'm an Oak..

You are steady in your beliefs and actions. You aren't the kind of person who is easily swayed.
You are very loyal to your friends and family. You will stick with them through thick and thin.

Above all else, you are able to endure and stay the course. You settle in and dig deep.
You are capable of great things, especially anything that requires patience. You stay the course.

You tend to be a nester and a bit of a homebody. You prefer the comforts of home to the outside world.
You are self-contained and happy to spend plenty of time alone. You enjoy being social too, but you just don't require it.

The quiz)>What Kind of Tree Are You?

You Are a Bonsai Tree

You are a highly detailed person who doesn't like clutter - either physical or emotional clutter.
You live a streamlined life, and you don't have time or patience for dead weight. You cut it out completely.

You are a minimalist who prefers to focus on one thing at a time and a few things overall.
You emphasis quality over quantity. You have an eye for art and craftsmanship. You like nice things.

You are grounded in your core beliefs and life philosophy, but you keep lots of room open for change and innovation.
You like the challenge of remaking yourself and going in different directions. You don't remain the same for long.

Yup. Dat's me!

I'm an Oak..

You are steady in your beliefs and actions. You aren't the kind of person who is easily swayed.
You are very loyal to your friends and family. You will stick with them through thick and thin.

Above all else, you are able to endure and stay the course. You settle in and dig deep.
You are capable of great things, especially anything that requires patience. You stay the course.

You tend to be a nester and a bit of a homebody. You prefer the comforts of home to the outside world.
You are self-contained and happy to spend plenty of time alone. You enjoy being social too, but you just don't require it.

Oh My God! Someone shoot me NOW

I'm a lumpy Oak

I'm an Oak..

Oh My God! Someone shoot me NOW

I'm a lumpy Oak

:lol:..and...:(

I am a willow tree....

"You are a touchy feely, warm and fuzzy type of person. You wear your heart on your sleeve.
You are both optimistic and compassionate. You feel for others without catching their bad moods.

You are a contradiction of sorts - a strong and stable person who follows the heart instead of the head.
Your emotions never lead you astray, and you are emotionally sensitive without being overly emotional.

You are intuitive and calm. You can usually find your way out of any storm with minimal damage.
You value steadiness and stability from others as well. You enjoy being around people share your depth and dependability."

I am a willow tree....

"You are a touchy feely, warm and fuzzy type of person. You wear your heart on your sleeve.
You are both optimistic and compassionate. You feel for others without catching their bad moods.

You are a contradiction of sorts - a strong and stable person who follows the heart instead of the head.
Your emotions never lead you astray, and you are emotionally sensitive without being overly emotional.

You are intuitive and calm. You can usually find your way out of any storm with minimal damage.
You value steadiness and stability from others as well. You enjoy being around people share your depth and dependability."

Touchy feely, warm and fuzzy...Gals like a teddy bear.

My wife's a willow, she seemed pretty excited about it.

I wanna rep westwall but I gotta spread first. This place is SO perverted. :lol:

You are a redwood tree.

You are strong-willed and stubborn. You won't change for anyone or anything.
You may have your feet planted firmly on the ground, but you don't get stuck in a rut. You change on your own terms.

You are constantly reaching for the top. You have high goals, and you work hard to achieve them.
You want to create a stable future for yourself. Security is extremely important to you.

You may be a conventional person who lives a conservative lifestyle, but that doesn't mean you're without passions.
Once you get fixated on something or something, that's it! You're likely to be obsessed for life.

You Are a Bonsai Tree

You are a highly detailed person who doesn't like clutter - either physical or emotional clutter.
You live a streamlined life, and you don't have time or patience for dead weight. You cut it out completely.

You are a minimalist who prefers to focus on one thing at a time and a few things overall.
You emphasis quality over quantity. You have an eye for art and craftsmanship. You like nice things.

You are grounded in your core beliefs and life philosophy, but you keep lots of room open for change and innovation.
You like the challenge of remaking yourself and going in different directions. You don't remain the same for long.

Yup. Dat's me!

Dat's me too

guide_treepic.jpg

I am so stubborn I resisted for 10 years the urge to kill myself. My doctor kept trying to get me to say I was resolute not stubborn. He had a bad image of stubborn.

To this day I have suicidal thoughts, mostly controlled by medication now and still own my firearms.

There were days I did not dare move from where I lay on the bed because any action on my part might be to harm myself. Took 10 years but we found a mix of medication that alleviated the worst parts of my suicidal thoughts.

I am so stubborn I resisted for 10 years the urge to kill myself. My doctor kept trying to get me to say I was resolute not stubborn. He had a bad image of stubborn.

To this day I have suicidal thoughts, mostly controlled by medication now and still own my firearms.

There were days I did not dare move from where I lay on the bed because any action on my part might be to harm myself. Took 10 years but we found a mix of medication that alleviated the worst parts of my suicidal thoughts.

I felt that way when I was on the Tamoxifen....so I stopped taking it.
I will send positive vibes your way, hon, that you continue being resolute.
Hugs

I'm kinda glad I can't identify with you but I do wish you the best.

I have a friend that over a quick span of time turned from a model husband and father to an absolute prick. After several tests they found he lacked certain "brain" chemicals. He's fine and back to whatever normal means.

I'm an Oak..

Gotta be a Bonsai. I'd rather be a silk tree. :D

You are a Redwood Tree

You are strong-willed and stubborn. You won't change for anyone or anything.
You may have your feet planted firmly on the ground, but you don't get stuck in a rut. You change on your own terms.

You are constantly reaching for the top. You have high goals, and you work hard to achieve them.
You want to create a stable future for yourself. Security is extremely important to you.

You may be a conventional person who lives a conservative lifestyle, but that doesn't mean you're without passions.
Once you get fixated on something or something, that's it! You're likely to be obsessed for life

You Are a Bonsai Tree

Yup. Dat's me!
My results were the same....that's one reason to doubt the validity of the test. I love clutter...I focus on too many things most of the time (not to say I'm never totally focused on a single interest)

It is right about the emphasis on quality, the eye for art and craftsmanship and the liking of nice things. When I make something, I make it right.

I am grounded in my core beliefs but I hardly ever change. That's what some of my friends like most about me...they know what to expect!

I suppose if I am to be the personification of a tree, I'd be a Money Tree...the leaves seem to fall off year 'round but there's always someone waiting under my branches to rake them into a pile...for burning somewhere!

You Are a Willow Tree

You are a touchy feely, warm and fuzzy type of person. You wear your heart on your sleeve.

You value steadiness and stability from others as well. You enjoy being around people share your depth and dependability.

My favorite tree is the willow tree...

Forum List

Back