What Liberals don't get about MAGA voters

Woke is just not being a racist and bigot.

That conservatives have a problem with that comes as no surprise.
You ain’t black!!

The CIA maintains a social credit score database and one metric they track is people who use and embrace the concept of “wokeness” with the top score being “could live happily in North Korea”

Seeing so many swing their "Fake News" Pursies at my little essay, I now have a better understanding of their fondness for Faux Gnus. Poor things never learned the difference between an opinion and "news" that validates their need to be victims.

335060563_545153521113359_1868303694633087803_n.jpg

None of you want discussion or respect facts or experts in their fields. Experts became experts because they are educated in their particular field of knowledge. You don't respect education, because you yourselves are not educated.
Yep, and so many of those "experts" have lied and lied and lied...dumbass.

None of you want discussion or respect facts or experts in their fields. Experts became experts because they are educated in their particular field of knowledge. You don't respect education, because you yourselves are not educated.
'experts', like Fauci?

Maher nails it, as he usually does.

So what is Maher saying?

That the Maga crowd doesn't care that they've been lied to? They know it and it doesn't matter?

That they don't care about "the policies" and they don't even like Trump?

OK. But I never got what they DO like about him. I never did. None of the above is new to me

So what is Maher saying?

That the Maga crowd doesn't care that they've been lied to? They know it and it doesn't matter?

That they don't care about "the policies" and they don't even like Trump?

OK. But I never got what they DO like about him. I never did. None of the above is new to me
That the Maga crowd doesn't care that they've been lied to?

Do you care that you've been lied to?

By the J6 committee, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, etc?

Your article claims that every e-mail on the lap top has been authenticated. That's a lie. They have not.

None of these guys have been proven to be liars. And that's an absurd claim since they never stated positively that the e-mails were bogus.

What they said was the CLAIMS about what was supposedly in the e-mails was consistent with Russian intel lies.

You failed again

Forum List

Back