What lie does the other side spread about your party that's the most surprising and bizarre?

R

rdean

A lot of things Republicans say about Democrats that really surprise me because they are so bizarre.

Unfortunately, it seems to me that many things the Democrats say about Republicans are demonstrably true.

Thoughts?

A lot of things Republicans say about Democrats that really surprise me because they are so bizarre.

Unfortunately, it seems to me that many things the Democrats say about Republicans are demonstrably true.

Thoughts?

There rderp goes, lying again.

In reality, almost nothing spread by him, the liberal Democrat Parody and its handmaiden -- the liberal main stream media -- about the Republican Party is true.

rderp is incapable of honesty. He is just a typically dishonest liberal purveyor of propaganda devoid of truth.

That they were intelligent and educated. I don't see how anyone who can say the stupid things you say can honestly believe they are smart

Yay!

Merry Christmas rdean !!
Back at chew.
let_it_snow_christmas_animated_gif___regular_by_jssanda-d5m6amk.gif

That they were intelligent and educated. I don't see how anyone who can say the stupid things you say can honestly believe they are smart
I just say what I feel. What you say is mostly bullshit propaganda, humorless and without foundation.

I just say what I feel. What you say is mostly bullshit propaganda, humorless and without foundation.

and I saw what I think. I don't confuse feelings with thought

I am developing a feeling that this thread could become very lively.

Would be a nice break from all the racists going into a feeding frenzy lately...

Thoughts?

There rderp goes, lying again.

In reality, almost nothing spread by him, the liberal Democrat Parody and its handmaiden -- the liberal main stream media -- about the Republican Party is true.

rderp is incapable of honesty. He is just a typically dishonest liberal purveyor of propaganda devoid of truth.
Lying about what? If you don't have any examples, others might think you a petulant dipshit. And you don't want that.

Would be a nice break from all the racists going into a feeding frenzy lately...
If only I could get conservatives to explain what is untrue when it comes to things said about them. What is it that is so obviously false?

If only I could get conservatives to explain what is untrue when it comes to things said about them. What is it that is so obviously false?

read what you write. That's it. Not really that complex

Adlai Stevenson II said: "If Republicans stop lying about Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about Republicans"...

:lol:

I'd say the rape culture argument and rationale is probably the most disturbing thing that's common in the democratic party.

Adlai Stevenson II said: "If Republicans stop lying about Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about Republicans"...

:lol:
that explains why democrats have been lying about Republicans so long. We stopped lying about them ages ago and they followed through

Forum List

Back