What no looting?

This makes no sence

Not to you, because you are defective as a human being.

By your reasoning, Japanese are more civilized than Americans.

No wonder you, and WJ and the rest, look so stupid.

Japanese ARE more civilized than Americans.

Why deny the obvious?

They are more regimented than we are, for sure. Tank is trying to make it out that rape is related to race. Utterly stupid.

Gang rape is done by all racists. So the right way to say this is, "I condemn gang rape by anybody."

Racism reflects a person's defective inner being, it creates a missing part of being human.
This makes no sence

Got a quote or link from me that verifies that, sweetpea?

Come on, lil' lady, put up or shut up.

This makes no sence

Are you running your mouth again? You must have recovered from the last bitch slapping I gave you.:rofl: You are such a dweeb. :lol:

Are you running your mouth again? You must have recovered from the last bitch slapping I gave you.:rofl: You are such a dweeb. :lol:
You couldn't bitch slap a cockaroacha, ya' lil' douchebag.

Now, got a link or quote to back up your claim, lil' Diva?

Yeah, that's what I thought!

Next..................

You got slapped so hard you went offline for several weeks.

Tank is strongly implying that blacks rape because they are blacks. Go up and read one post above this one, son, then get back to us. Move out, trainee.

I hope you never got beyond corporal in the Rangers. My neighbor, former company commander in the Rangers and retired as a LTC, would turn his back on your type, WJ.

Last edited:
The Japanese government has received praise for how it has responded to the emergency.

My observation is not about the government. Its about the people.

which is directly related to how government responded to the emergency.

You know, it's funny.

Remember those people in Mississippi, and on the delta in Louisiana.....get this.....

They had THE SAME GOVERNMENT, and EVEN SLOWER RESPONSE TIME than those animalsfolks in New Orleans.

Who'd a thunk it???

Night and day, you know????

You got slapped so hard you went offline for several weeks.

Tank is strongly implying that blacks rape because they are blacks. Go up and read one post above this one, son, then get back to us. Move out, trainee.

I hope you never got beyond corporal in the Rangers. My neighbor, former company commander in the Rangers and retired as a LTC, would turn his back on your type, WJ.
What, no link or quote, lil' girl?

And, if you think attacking my service gets to me, you're wrong!

Btw, you don't have a neighbor who was a LTC, nor company commander in the RANGERS......And, I ETS'd E-6 Staff, douchebag.

Now, I will await that quote or link to substantiate your claim about me, lil' miss Percy.

Last edited:
My observation is not about the government. Its about the people.

which is directly related to how government responded to the emergency.

You know, it's funny.

Remember those people in Mississippi, and on the delta in Louisiana.....get this.....

They had THE SAME GOVERNMENT, and EVEN SLOWER RESPONSE TIME than those animalsfolks in New Orleans.

Who'd a thunk it???

Night and day, you know????

funny... i saw two pictures. one with black people with food. the other with white people with food.

the picture with the black people called it looting.

the picture with the white people called it something like "getting food".

given i'm pretty sure you weren't anywhere near hurricane katrina, i'm going to chalk this up to more racist trash from the rightwingnuts.

The trash far far to the right down here are racist, Jillian. They nice thing is that they are all getting older and will die out. The next generation apparently wants almost nothing to do with the bad old days. Thank heavens.

If you back Tank, then you are together. If you want to disassociate yourself from racism, that would be wise.

Criminy, Tank, you just indicted half of the males in the US, and 90% of the males in the south: white, brown, black, yellow, and red. Shoot, look at Ranger Rick above for an example.

Forum List

Back