What no looting?

Yep, no backbone. You got it wrong, you deflect by making it about me. How pathetic. You were wrong. How hard is it to say that? Spineless coward. Anyone who reads through the thread can see you fucked up. And now, they can see you are a coward. How embarrassing for you.

Holy fuck! Add another!

Anybody know what the world indoor record is?

Compare me to Hitler, CG. That's abotu the only personal insult you haven't thrown in this thread alone.

Wait for it people.........

Yep, no backbone. You got it wrong, you deflect by making it about me. How pathetic. You were wrong. How hard is it to say that? Spineless coward. Anyone who reads through the thread can see you fucked up. And now, they can see you are a coward. How embarrassing for you.

Holy fuck! Add another! Anybody know what the world indoor record is? Compare me to Hitler, CG. That's abotu the only personal insult you haven't thrown in this thread alone. Wait for it people.........

Your behavior defines you, and CG has your number.

I remember after Katrina, white people who took food and water from stores were "survivors", but black people who took food and water were "looters".

katrina_looting_vs_finding.jpg

Hilarious. I love the right wing. They set the table and place the bar.

I guess that black dude had alot more kids to feed??? I mean come on.... look at the difference in the size of the "booty" (bag of goodies)

Seriously though... I have family from "Nawlins". Yes both races were "looting"... the ones I took exception with was the folks walking down the street with big screen TV's and shit... thats not surving... thats just plain stealing.

The obsession with TV's is interesting. In a hopeless life threatening disaster like NO with no help coming from the authorities it is foolish to wait very long to act towards survival. The practical solution in an event of that magnitude and urgency is to gather everything possible to trade for cash and take it to anyone willing to pay for it. Yes it is stealing. I would risk jail time and an explanation to a judge of my circumstance to get myself and certainly my family to safety. You can assume I would be well armed from the start. I would first get a boat, motor and a tank of gas...then water and non perishable food. Then if there was time and a place to take anything I could get of value and trade for cash I would risk going out on a traveling money run. I wouldn't do it alone. I would enlist enough people with weapons to guard the boat and ride shotgun on the foraging.

Once my family is relatively safe and secure with an option to get the hell out I would have to make a decision whether to stay and do as much rescue as possible or just bail. I would probably stay and try to save lives. That is just me. I am capable and would be an asset to my community in organizing search parties. Ten commandeered boats with four man crews could have saved hundreds of lives. I repeat as stated earlier that what was lacking the most was leadership. All this crying over beer and televisions is stupid.

Come to think of it, I don't really remember ever hearing about major protests in Japan either. Maybe the G20 should hold their summits in Tokyo.

Last edited:
I remember after Katrina, white people who took food and water from stores were "survivors", but black people who took food and water were "looters".

:rofl::lol: Yo, douche-bag - AP is a Liberal / Democrat news organization. In no way are they Right Wing.:lol::rofl:

EPIC FAIL!!!

Last edited:

:rofl::lol: Yo, douche-bag - AP is a Liberal / Democrat news organization. :lol::rofl:

EPIC FAIL!!!

What a silly post by you, Kiss. You are a far far right wack, so your opinion is immaterial.

Democrats think the people pictured below are just gathering food & supplies for survival & it is perfectly justified. Just don't ever ask for any of their entitlements to pay for the damage they caused.

Wow! - A brand new Cadillac right off the dealers lot with no tag is perfectly fine if you got to loot a ton of beer!
looters-beer.jpg

HaitiLooterswithTVs.jpg

Katrina-

_39072263_looting_crowds_ap300.jpg

4918412.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Gang rape is done by all racists. So the right way to say this is, "I condemn gang rape by anybody."

Racism reflects a person's defective inner being, it creates a missing part of being human.

Last edited:

Holy fuck! Add another!

Anybody know what the world indoor record is?

Compare me to Hitler, CG. That's abotu the only personal insult you haven't thrown in this thread alone.

Wait for it people.........

I never compare anyone to Hitler, you sick little shit. And... for the record... deflecting and making this personal does not change the fact. You claimed I said something I did not say, you can not back it up and that is why you attempt to deflect.

What a pathetic person you are.

Hmmm . . . by Tanks and WJ's reasoning, I guess they believe Asians, particularly Japanese, are superior to Caucasians.

Gang rape is done by all racists. So the right way to say this is, "I condemn gang rape by anybody."

Racism reflects a person's defective inner being, it creates a missing part of being human.
This makes no sence

I never compare anyone to Hitler, you sick little shit. And... for the record... deflecting and making this personal does not change the fact. You claimed I said something I did not say, you can not back it up and that is why you attempt to deflect.

What a pathetic person you are.

Wait a minute......

You've been throwing personal attacks at me this entire thread, yet suddenly I'm the one making it personal???

We're gonna have to go to the replay on this one......

{insert Jeopardy.mp4}

The ruling on the field is confirmed.

SCOREKEEPERS! DO YOUR THING!!!

This makes no sence

Not to you, because you are defective as a human being.

By your reasoning, Japanese are more civilized than Americans.

No wonder you, and WJ and the rest, look so stupid.

This makes no sence

I think maybe he meant "Gang racists"???

I don't know either.....

He makes my head hurt.

I think Jake is a dishonest piece of shit, a fucking bigot, and a lunatic who needs chemical treatment.

Other than that, I like the guy.

This makes no sence

Not to you, because you are defective as a human being.

By your reasoning, Japanese are more civilized than Americans.

No wonder you, and WJ and the rest, look so stupid.

Japanese ARE more civilized than Americans.

Why deny the obvious?

Forum List

Back