What no looting?

Because of race, right, Tank?
Yes

Thanks, Tank, for your honesty and not trying to pretend you are something you are not (bigrebnc, mini 14, T, JackFate, and others).

You stand up for what you believe.

I'm on the record as having disdain for blacks AND whites equally, but it has nothing to do with race.

I'm Cherokee, Jake.

Y'all can ALL go back to wherever you came from if I get my druthers. That dog ain't hunting, Bubba.

You guys are brain dead.
Search the murder rate of various countries. You'll come up with gems like Brazil, Venezuela, Jamaica,Columbia, various African paradises, etc.
Do a demographics/incarceration review. Id B dah blacks. It's simply fact.

There is no denying it. Many, many black people are *******. Some are wonderful, brilliant people, and I have TONS of black friends, but the stats show that the wonderful ones are a definite minority.We talk openly about it. I hear " my dumb fucking ****** cousin(or bro) did ABCDEF, and his wife is stuck with xxx kids while his sorry ass sits in jail."

Last edited:
You guys are brain dead.
Search the murder rate of various countries. You'll come up with gems like Brazil, Venezuela, Jamaica,Columbia, various African paradises, etc.
Do a demographics/incarceration review. Id B dah blacks. It's simply fact.

There is no denying it. Many, many black people are *******. Some are wonderful, brilliant people, and I have TONS of black friends, but the stats show that the wonderful ones are a definite minority.

So you have one black friend that weighs 2000 pounds?

which is directly related to how government responded to the emergency.

You know, it's funny.

Remember those people in Mississippi, and on the delta in Louisiana.....get this.....

They had THE SAME GOVERNMENT, and EVEN SLOWER RESPONSE TIME than those animalsfolks in New Orleans.

Who'd a thunk it???

Night and day, you know????

funny... i saw two pictures. one with black people with food. the other with white people with food.

the picture with the black people called it looting.

the picture with the white people called it something like "getting food".

given i'm pretty sure you weren't anywhere near hurricane katrina, i'm going to chalk this up to more racist trash from the rightwingnuts.

So the media is the government?

Suddenly, you make sense.

I wasn't near Katrina, that is true.

I was ALL UP IN the aftermath.

I never compare anyone to Hitler, you sick little shit. And... for the record... deflecting and making this personal does not change the fact. You claimed I said something I did not say, you can not back it up and that is why you attempt to deflect.

What a pathetic person you are.

Wait a minute......

You've been throwing personal attacks at me this entire thread, yet suddenly I'm the one making it personal???

We're gonna have to go to the replay on this one......

{insert Jeopardy.mp4}

The ruling on the field is confirmed.

SCOREKEEPERS! DO YOUR THING!!!

You're an idiot. That's not an insult, it's an opinion.

And, again, you are deflecting. Where is the post you claim I made? Either put up or shut up, little man. Your deflecting is not working. You need to back up your claim about what I said or you should say 'sorry, I was wrong'. Which are you gonna choose?

You're an idiot. That's not an insult, it's an opinion.

And, again, you are deflecting. Where is the post you claim I made? Either put up or shut up, little man. Your deflecting is not working. You need to back up your claim about what I said or you should say 'sorry, I was wrong'. Which are you gonna choose?

Scorekeepers!!!

They gotta be getting cramps by now?!?!?

They are showing long lines for food, water, and gasoline. All orderly lines of people calmly waiting.

This is the third day and there is still no mass breakdown of order. How long did it take to break down in NO, less then a day?

Hell.... they are still whining in the Big Easy!

I know, ive been there several times since it occurred. Crawfish season ya know.

OK, mini admits he was no where near Katrina but was in the aftermath, which is very doubtful because of his inconsistencies.

Mini, so you are Cherokee, which gives you no pass at all. Why should it? You play racist, you get called out.

Last edited:
which is directly related to how government responded to the emergency.

You know, it's funny.

Remember those people in Mississippi, and on the delta in Louisiana.....get this.....

They had THE SAME GOVERNMENT, and EVEN SLOWER RESPONSE TIME than those animalsfolks in New Orleans.

Who'd a thunk it???

Night and day, you know????

funny... i saw two pictures. one with black people with food. the other with white people with food.

the picture with the black people called it looting.

the picture with the white people called it something like "getting food".

given i'm pretty sure you weren't anywhere near hurricane katrina, i'm going to chalk this up to more racist trash from the rightwingnuts.

My observation has nothing to do with race. It has nothing to do with right or left. It has to do with cultures.

What the Japanese are facings much worse then what went on in NO. Yet, they are not looting. They are waiting in an orderly fashion for assistance. They are helping each other. They are waiting in long lines for the scared resources that are available. it took less then 24 hours for the people of NO to degenerate. It has been several days and the Japanese are still acting as a civilized society, with respect and honor.

And the Japanese government agencies, at all levels, apparently got there after a disaster with a 30 minute warning much more quickly that local, state, and fed did with all of the warning before Katrina. Several of my grown children have friends and business associates from the Sendai area. They fully expected the Japanese government agencies to respond as quickly as they did, no matter they lack of significant advance warning.

A lesson for America.

:eusa_hand:

Don't be silly...William Joyce would die of thirst before he helped himself to some drinks moldering in a destroyed store...or nobly drink the cesspool flood water...evolution in action, baybee!

Actually, he would stand guard and kill any black that attempted to loot...just for the thrill of the kill.

And the Japanese government agencies, at all levels, apparently got there after a disaster with a 30 minute warning much more quickly that local, state, and fed did with all of the warning before Katrina. Several of my grown children have friends and business associates from the Sendai area. They fully expected the Japanese government agencies to respond as quickly as they did, no matter they lack of significant advance warning.

A lesson for America.

Americans are flat told to have a 3 day supply of what ever it is they need for emergencies.

Do you see looting going on in Japan? What has just happened to them is much worse then anything that has happened here.

Americans are flat told to have a 3 day supply of what ever it is they need for emergencies.

Do you see looting going on in Japan? What has just happened to them is much worse then anything that has happened here.

Its really not a fair comparison though.

Japan has nothing like New Orleans, and nothing like the lower 9th.

There are major differences that make a fair comparison impossible.

What IS a fair comparison is New Orleans to the other areas that experienced Katrina as well.

The differences there are just as glaring and stark.

Its really not a fair comparison though.

Japan has nothing like New Orleans, and nothing like the lower 9th.

There are major differences that make a fair comparison impossible.

What IS a fair comparison is New Orleans to the other areas that experienced Katrina as well.

The differences there are just as glaring and stark.

I think that there is plenty to compare with. People are people. The reactions of people and how they respond have nothing to do with where they live.

A lesson for America.
And exactly what areas might those be, Jane?

Quickly Jane!.....Lets here it!:eusa_liar:

:eusa_hand:

Don't be silly...William Joyce would die of thirst before he helped himself to some drinks moldering in a destroyed store...or nobly drink the cesspool flood water...evolution in action, baybee!

Actually, he would stand guard and kill any black that attempted to loot...just for the thrill of the kill.

Holy cow! That's a very serious charge. :doubt:

Yet, nonetheless completely true.

I don't think there was much looting in LA...just a lot of the same questionable pictures shown over and over again claiming looting.

Anyway, good for them. It must be really hard to stay calm when any minute another earthquake could strike. I would be a basket case if I lived there right now.

Yeah cause the need to loot televisions and other electronics have a real calming affect on people.

Also beer is another staple one needs during a natural disaster,
http://www.tdbimg.com/files/2010/08/25/img-cs---katrina-looters_115719595591.jpg

NO LOOTING IN TENNESSEE, LMAO!!!! - Page 2

And office supplies,
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/92/249942949_bdda6712fd_o.jpg

Stealing food and water during this mess is one thing but the picture links above are just wrong.

What no looting?

I am watching the aftermath of the earthquake in Japan, something that has effected the entire country. Reports are coming in that the shops are closed and that people are on the roads looking for food and water.

I am amazed at the how the Japanese are responding... in comparison to how the people involved in the katrina flood responded.

They are not looting businesses or turning into whining animals.

Amazing comparison don't you think?

Not amazing, just an example of the differences in culture.

Forum List

Back