What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Yes. "People like you".

Uneducated and angry because this is not your grandparents America like it was in 1950.

So you have "respect" in a microcosmic setting of Neo Nazis and Stormfront nutcases?

The same ones who are having their Twitter accounts suspended these days?

Internet badasses like you?

Some real "influential" people.....

ROFLMAO!
I have respect from everyone I meet, ghetto thugs and white Democrat metrosexuals included.

You are just a cuck that black people use and abuse as they see fit because you are actually stupid enough to think you have some kind of power over them if you wanted to use it. In reality you are as powerless when it comes to your rights compared to a non-white’s rights as the alt-right twitter accounts are compared to Twitter’s anti-white ideology.

BTW I dare you to show your grandkids the reactions to the “Its okay to be white” 4chan stunt.
I doubt they will believe your “white privilege” bullshit after they realize how the average Democrat and non-white feels about white people simply existing.

Why Angry White Men Love Calling People "Cucks"

Do black people see the difference between Republicans and Democrats yet?

Trump Judicial Nominee Refuses To Say If She Agrees With Desegregated Schools
President Donald Trump nominated Wendy Vitter to be a federal judge in the Eastern District of Louisiana.

Trump Judicial Nominee Refuses To Say If She Agrees With Desegregated Schools | HuffPost

The Democrats wouldn't have let you down this much.

. A staunch opponent of abortion, Vitter also evaded Blumenthal’s questions about comments she’d made about Planned Parenthood killing more than 150,000 women a year.

Vitter’s federal judgeship nomination is for a lifetime appointment.

That's A LIFETIME!!! Now do you people see what you had to lose?
Like Ginsberg?

Yea but only worse because she doesn't believe in desegregation or abortion rights.
Ginsberg would legalize beastiality in a heartbeat.

Yes. "People like you".

Uneducated and angry because this is not your grandparents America like it was in 1950.

So you have "respect" in a microcosmic setting of Neo Nazis and Stormfront nutcases?

ROFLMAO!
I have respect from everyone I meet, ghetto thugs and white Democrat metrosexuals included.

You are just a cuck that black people use and abuse as they see fit because you are actually stupid enough to think you have some kind of power over them if you wanted to use it. In reality you are as powerless when it comes to your rights compared to a non-white’s rights as the alt-right twitter accounts are compared to Twitter’s anti-white ideology.

BTW I dare you to show your grandkids the reactions to the “Its okay to be white” 4chan stunt.
I doubt they will believe your “white privilege” bullshit after they realize how the average Democrat and non-white feels about white people simply existing.

President Donald Trump nominated Wendy Vitter to be a federal judge in the Eastern District of Louisiana.

Trump Judicial Nominee Refuses To Say If She Agrees With Desegregated Schools | HuffPost

. A staunch opponent of abortion, Vitter also evaded Blumenthal’s questions about comments she’d made about Planned Parenthood killing more than 150,000 women a year.

Like Ginsberg?

Yea but only worse because she doesn't believe in desegregation or abortion rights.
Neither extreme is sane on abortion.

Like Ginsberg?

Neither extreme is sane on abortion.
Nothing wrong with our position. There’s a cutoff unless the kids going to be retarded

Please don't harbor the misconception that insecure little gasbag pussies like him represent 'the right.' They only represent a failure of the psychological profession. The internet was invented to keep them safe from the real world.
People like me are the reason why Trump won and why the Republican Party is starting to grow some balls.

People like you are the reason why Republicans tried to defeat the prospect of the “1st black president” with a decrepit and senile pussy who betrayed the country.

You are a wuss who is walked over by everyone who ever comes in contact with you, while I am respected by the few people who I give the time of day because I push back against everything.

Yes. "People like you".

ROFLMAO!

Both parties are corrupt. Permeated with self serving fat cats who could not care less about anything or anyone, except enriching themselves, and serving their self interests.

Black citizens would be far better off by withdrawing any allegiance to either party, and embracing a collective mindset of self reliance, and self support.

The sooner that is recognized, the better..

People like me are the reason why Trump won and why the Republican Party is starting to grow some balls.

People like you are the reason why Republicans tried to defeat the prospect of the “1st black president” with a decrepit and senile pussy who betrayed the country.

You are a wuss who is walked over by everyone who ever comes in contact with you, while I am respected by the few people who I give the time of day because I push back against everything.

Yes. "People like you".

ROFLMAO!

Both parties are corrupt. Permeated with self serving fat cats who could not care less about anything or anyone, except enriching themselves, and serving their self interests.

Black citizens would be far better off by withdrawing any allegiance to either party, and embracing a collective mindset of self reliance, and self support.

The sooner that is recognized, the better..
Disagree. If you consistently win elections for democrats and run black candidates you’ll actually start getting represented.

Sarah plain and Ron Paul are not republicans but they knew the only way to get policies past was threw the gop.

You need to change the democrats by showing up. Democrats suck? Yea well republican suck more

Black or white anyone who doesn’t vote doesn’t matter. Politicians ignore groups they can’t win.

Why do anything for you? You won’t show up anyways.

How many poor black kids have insurance because of the democrats aca?

Please don't harbor the misconception that insecure little gasbag pussies like him represent 'the right.' They only represent a failure of the psychological profession. The internet was invented to keep them safe from the real world.

Yes. "People like you".

ROFLMAO!

She said she would respect precedent, which makes her infinitely better than lib judges, who just make shit up.

Yes. "People like you".

ROFLMAO!

She said she would respect precedent, which makes her infinitely better than lib judges, who just make shit up.
Bullshit! It was Roberts who wasn’t following Atari decides. Sandra day O’Conner called him out for trying to revisit issues that have already been decided.

You know not what you say

Yes. "People like you".

ROFLMAO!

Bullshit! It was Roberts who wasn’t following Atari decides. Sandra day O’Conner called him out for trying to revisit issues that have already been decided.

You know not what you say

Original intent trumps precedent, if the precedent was just some judge making up shit.

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.
Politicians dont listen to people whos vote they know will be cast in their favor if they actually do vote. If the Dems see a mass exodus of Black people registered as Independents then the inaction of the Dems to address their part in this racist system will suddenly become action.

Hillary would have never done this

Trump Administration To Undo Efforts To Boost College Racial Diversity: Reports | HuffPost

So you guys fucked up when you didn't show up for Hillary. I'm not black so this doesn't fuck me. You fucked yourselves. Maybe you should get out the vote in November this year and 2020.

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.
Politicians dont listen to people whos vote they know will be cast in their favor if they actually do vote. If the Dems see a mass exodus of Black people registered as Independents then the inaction of the Dems to address their part in this racist system will suddenly become action.

Trump Administration To Undo Efforts To Boost College Racial Diversity: Reports | HuffPost

So you guys fucked up when you didn't show up for Hillary. I'm not black so this doesn't fuck me. You fucked yourselves. Maybe you should get out the vote in November this year and 2020.
Or study.
Nah!

Great find Seely. Thanks, Glad to see Trump pushing back against that "diversity" shit.

Hey, I know how you feel. I felt pretty betrayed by the way the moderates and establishment types fought against Trump, after I had voted for McCain.

Ungrateful fucks.

So you support institutional racism then, Monkey Boi?

You're right though, that putrid pile of shit Hillary would never support civil rights and equality under the law.

This is what I tell all my friends and anyone else in my community who will listen.
We need blacks to turn out like they did for Obama.

Tell them black lives only matter if they are a big voting block

If any blacks in flint don't vote after being given lead poisoned water they should be ashamed
Or most likely they dont believe anything will change so why bother voting?
it won't change if you don't vote. Pick a black leader and vote for them.

If one democrat screws you vote for a more progressive liberal in the primaries.

Obama couldn't do shit for black people because blacks rewarded Republicans who obstructed Obama by not voting in the 2010 midterms. Rather than vote out the obstructionists you rewarded by staying home.

Blacks never vote midterms. Don't act like you tried a couple midterms in a row and didn't have a lot of success. If I'm wrong whens the last time a lot of blacks voted in a midterm?

Don't vote don't matter.
i think you forgot that up until recently most politicians were prejudiced or didnt want to risk alienating whites by doing things for Blacks. Your credibility is like an eraser. The more mistakes you make the smaller it gets. White politicians have very little credibility.
I’ve read several of your posts. You’re an idiot,

This is what I tell all my friends and anyone else in my community who will listen.

If any blacks in flint don't vote after being given lead poisoned water they should be ashamed

If one democrat screws you vote for a more progressive liberal in the primaries.

Obama couldn't do shit for black people because blacks rewarded Republicans who obstructed Obama by not voting in the 2010 midterms. Rather than vote out the obstructionists you rewarded by staying home.

Blacks never vote midterms. Don't act like you tried a couple midterms in a row and didn't have a lot of success. If I'm wrong whens the last time a lot of blacks voted in a midterm?

Don't vote don't matter.
i think you forgot that up until recently most politicians were prejudiced or didnt want to risk alienating whites by doing things for Blacks. Your credibility is like an eraser. The more mistakes you make the smaller it gets. White politicians have very little credibility.
I've only read a two of yours and youre just another monkey.

Don't vote don't matter.
No he is not. Now let’s find out what you have a problem with and why

Don't vote don't matter.
Read his history of posts. Its very clear.

So glad he did that. Institutional discrimination is bullshit.

Don't vote don't matter.
Then it should be easy for an intellect like you to give a few examples

So glad he did that. Institutional discrimination is bullshit.
You white racists expose yourselves when you say shit like this.

Or maybe you just don’t understand why we have affirmative action

Or you don’t care

Chances are you’re one of the poor republicans who believes life isn’t fair for you because affirmative action makes life more fair for blacks

Don't vote don't matter.
Then it should be easy for an intellect like you to give a few examples
I did give examples. His history of posts. I wasn’t put on this earth to do your homework.

Forum List

Back