What Parents of Down Syndrome Kids Get About Sarah Palin That Others Don’t

Palin brought a child into the world with a terrible disease because of her religious fanaticism.

That's nothing to be impressed about.
This is what progressives are really like. If it is different kill it. Selfish bastards

No, it's not being different. It's being so disabled you have no quality of life.

If you have a 7 year old that pretty much can't tell his mother he wants to be picked up, that's a pretty crappy quality of life.

And it was 100% avoidable.
Just how disabled do you think Trig is?

less than joe

man you are one miserable human being. that's all and nothing more

91% of women who get diagnosed with a Down Syndrome pregnancy choose to abort. Are they all miserable human beings?

Kill the kid, huh?

You've impressed me.

fetuses aren't kids.

Okay, let's look at what we are talking about here. Trig is 6 years old. He can't master skills that a 2 year old knows how to do. Has his mother really done him any favors ignoring the common sense advice to NOT still be having babies in your 40's?

I think we may have found out why Joe is always so angry. His mom didn't abort him, and now he is a grown man that can't master the skills of a 2 year old.

man you are one miserable human being. that's all and nothing more

91% of women who get diagnosed with a Down Syndrome pregnancy choose to abort. Are they all miserable human beings?

Kill the kid, huh?

You've impressed me.

fetuses aren't kids.

Okay, let's look at what we are talking about here. Trig is 6 years old. He can't master skills that a 2 year old knows how to do. Has his mother really done him any favors ignoring the common sense advice to NOT still be having babies in your 40's?

I think we may have found out why Joe is always so angry. His mom didn't abort him, and now he is a grown man that can't master the skills of a 2 year old.

there's for sure something wrong with the guy. I'm just glad I'm don't have to be around him. it would miserable and a real bummer

Last edited:
Palin brought a child into the world with a terrible disease because of her religious fanaticism.

DS is not a disease

Right, that's why it's called DOWN SYNDROME, not DOWN BLESSED GIFT FROM GOD AND DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME!!!!

The proximate cause of this disease is religious fanaticism and not listening to common sense that you stop making babies when your biological clock runs down.

there's for sure something wrong with the guy. I'm just glad I'm don't have to be around him. it would miserable and a real bummer

As opposed to you, Staph, being perpetually angry that Obama is in the White House.

Hey, here's the thing.

This "Syndrome" is 100% preventable. Don't have babies after 40, get tested and if the test comes up positive, ABORT.

which is what 91% of women who get this diagnosis do. They are not bad people. They are being humane.

The people who have them because a Magic Sky Pixie told them abortion is wrong... not so much.

DS is not a disease

Right, that's why it's called DOWN SYNDROME, not DOWN BLESSED GIFT FROM GOD AND DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME!!!!

The proximate cause of this disease is religious fanaticism and not listening to common sense that you stop making babies when your biological clock runs down.
the great majority of DS kids are from mothers under 35 Joe....

Obviously you speak out for abortion through personal experience. Unfortunately it wasn't a generation earlier.

Actually, most women I know who've had abortions have them because they don't want babies at all. I do find these women sort of contemptable, but I don't think it's the government's place to tell them to have babies.

Aborting a fetus with Down Syndrome or Taye-Sachs or Brittle Bone Syndrome, you all get upset about it,, but it's a mercy.

DS is not a disease

the great majority of DS kids are from mothers under 35 Joe....

No, they don't.

mwh496962.fig1.gif

Some of you don't have a problem aborting a viable fetus so it's understandable you would feel nothing but disgust for a child with a disability.

that's YOUR problem. worry about your babies and life.

It's fine to be excited that your DS child is "figuring" things out. And yes, it IS an accomplishment and something to be happy about. But "figuring things out" with an animal not meant to be used in such a way is my complaint. Like I said before..it is not Trig at fault here. It's his idiotic mother.

If Trig was hurting the dog, it would have immediately let out a yelp and got up. It is apparent that the dog didn't care and wasn't be hurt, why the hell should you care? Were you just as upset when Ellen Degeneres showed a picture of her kid standing on a dog? PETA named her 'Woman of the Year" after that.

When Ellen DeGeneres Posted a Kid Standing on a Dog There Was No Liberal Outrage Truth Revolt

Some of you don't have a problem aborting a viable fetus so it's understandable you would feel nothing but disgust for a child with a disability.

Fetuses aren't children.

And while children with disabilities deserve our compassion, we also need to practice a little common sense to not bring them into the world to start with.

Which means you don't down a bottle of Jack Daniels every week when you're pregnant.

You don't keep having babies when you are 42.

And, yes, if your doctor tells you that, hey, this baby is going to have Tay-Sachs or Brittle Bone Syndrome or Down Syndrome or something that is going to make your life fairly miserable, then choosing to end the pregnancy isn't a bad thing to do.

And again, 91% of women who get this news abort. They are not bad people.

You're an imbecile. Such is the state of your intellectual deficiency, that you lack the minimal means to sustain yourself in a state of freedom.

By all rights you should be removed from any means to speak publicly, to interact with free people. You should be interned into an asylum and held there for the rest of your natural life.

You're an imbecile. Such is the state of your intellectual deficiency, that you lack the minimal means to sustain yourself in a state of freedom.

By all rights you should be removed from any means to speak publicly, to interact with free people. You should be interned into an asylum and held there for the rest of your natural life.

and maybe have a forced lobotomy and shock treatments on top of all that.

Maybe you need to look at problems logically and not emotionally. Just saying.

At 6, Trig can't communicate with his mother a simple request. What's he going to be like when he's 21 and not cute anymore? When he's 40 and suffering from the following symptoms.

Those with Down syndrome nearly always have physical and intellectual disabilities.[13] As adults, their mental abilities are typically similar to those of an 8- or 9-year-old.[3] They also typically have poor immune function[14] and generally reach developmental milestones at a later age.[10] They have an increased risk of a number of other health problems, including congenital heart disease, leukemia, thyroid disorders, and mental illness, among others.[11]

Joey, you're just in the mood to argue. which is most of the time. why anyone would waste their time. beats the hell out of me

It's fine to be excited that your DS child is "figuring" things out. And yes, it IS an accomplishment and something to be happy about. But "figuring things out" with an animal not meant to be used in such a way is my complaint. Like I said before..it is not Trig at fault here. It's his idiotic mother.

If Trig was hurting the dog, it would have immediately let out a yelp and got up. It is apparent that the dog didn't care and wasn't be hurt, why the hell should you care? Were you just as upset when Ellen Degeneres showed a picture of her kid standing on a dog? PETA named her 'Woman of the Year" after that.

When Ellen DeGeneres Posted a Kid Standing on a Dog There Was No Liberal Outrage Truth Revolt
I hate Palin. She is an idiot for letting her kid stand on the dog.
I love Ellen. She is an idiot for letting her kid stand on the dog.

Forum List

Back