“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

You are an IDIOT!!! 3 is all you ever need!!!
How many bullets do police need? They face the same threat.
Wrong!

Show me a civilian who died because he ran out of ammo.

Tell me how much ammo I will need before I am attacked next week......I would like to know....

You constantly claim brandishing guns without firing them stop millions of attacks every year, You never shot an attacker in your life. So I can assure you you don't need any ammo to prevent an attack next week.

A 5 year study from 1997 to 2001 proved the most attackers at once was 7 attackers & they were stopped with 3 bullets.

The stupid is strong with this one.........
If stupid was money he'd be a billionaire

Guns were designed and made to kill people, 2x4's weren't. No guns , no deaths by guns

Guns are designed to propel a projectile at a chosen target,

Whether or not they kill is 100% up to the person firing the gun

But answer my question.

Why is gettng killed by a gun worse than getting killed by a baseball bat or a person's fists and feet or a knife, or any of the other million ways a person can be killed?
Why would anyone answer a stupid question and the funny part is you think it has substance.

It does since you only care about gun murders.

Dead is dead just because you'r afraid of people who own guns you want to get rid of all guns.

It's sad really
Well of the people here who have threatened to kill me , I don't think should ever be allowed to have a gun, what do you think?
So you're afraid of people on an anonymous message board?

That's pathetic

Go ahead and threaten to kill me if it makes you feel better it won't phase me in the least
I've never been afraid of lowlives .

Guns are designed to propel a projectile at a chosen target,

Whether or not they kill is 100% up to the person firing the gun

But answer my question.

Why is gettng killed by a gun worse than getting killed by a baseball bat or a person's fists and feet or a knife, or any of the other million ways a person can be killed?
Why would anyone answer a stupid question and the funny part is you think it has substance.

Dead is dead just because you'r afraid of people who own guns you want to get rid of all guns.

It's sad really
Well of the people here who have threatened to kill me , I don't think should ever be allowed to have a gun, what do you think?

That's pathetic

Go ahead and threaten to kill me if it makes you feel better it won't phase me in the least

You're so afraid of anonymous posters here you want to take away their guns

if you weren't afraid then a so called threat by an anonymous internet poster wouldn't bother you at all

It's sad really

That's pathetic

if you weren't afraid then a so called threat by an anonymous internet poster wouldn't bother you at all

I would think a genius like jbander could afford 3 bullets, cuz that's all that's needed

No guns no death by guns
Cars cause more than 1000x the death caused by all guns, much less that caused by the undefinable or indistinguishable subset of guns you call "assault weapons."

No cars. No death by cars also applies, no?

You appear to be motivated by the desire to promote public safety, but fail to prioritize your efforts to that end, which causes me to suspect your motives. If your approach to promoting public safety is to ban the instruments involved in making the public unsafe, cars should have been banned LONG before guns.

It's akin to "penny wise, dollar dumb."

I can only conclude that your motive is only to rid citizens of their ability to resist an attempted collectivist take-over. Am I wrong?
Cars have massive amounts of regulations, guns should have the same.
but you don't have a right to drive a car on public roads

you do have the right to keep and bear arms.

Don't be afraid exercise your rights
yes and the biggest threat to the second is you my way or the highway gun bubbas. You need a car , you don't need a gun. Cars have massive amounts of regulations so should guns

You have no right to drive a car on publicly owned roads. Driving on publicly owned roads is a privilege granted to you by the state and can be rescinded at any time for any reason.

What do you not understand about that?
Well to be honest I care nothing about bullshit like this really, guns compared to cars , just doesn't make sense , in any form , so I shouldn't have responded at all. I was probably just getting bored looking at , your dumb and i don't like you.

F4B1F0F2-D659-4962-BC14-741EF2DFB984.jpeg

It's sad really

That's pathetic

I would think a genius like jbander could afford 3 bullets, cuz that's all that's needed

Better yet he should buy one bullet and rent a gun

It's sad really

That's pathetic

Good God what a snoose.

Cars cause more than 1000x the death caused by all guns, much less that caused by the undefinable or indistinguishable subset of guns you call "assault weapons."

No cars. No death by cars also applies, no?

You appear to be motivated by the desire to promote public safety, but fail to prioritize your efforts to that end, which causes me to suspect your motives. If your approach to promoting public safety is to ban the instruments involved in making the public unsafe, cars should have been banned LONG before guns.

It's akin to "penny wise, dollar dumb."

I can only conclude that your motive is only to rid citizens of their ability to resist an attempted collectivist take-over. Am I wrong?
Cars have massive amounts of regulations, guns should have the same.
but you don't have a right to drive a car on public roads

you do have the right to keep and bear arms.

Don't be afraid exercise your rights
yes and the biggest threat to the second is you my way or the highway gun bubbas. You need a car , you don't need a gun. Cars have massive amounts of regulations so should guns

You have no right to drive a car on publicly owned roads. Driving on publicly owned roads is a privilege granted to you by the state and can be rescinded at any time for any reason.

What do you not understand about that?
Well to be honest I care nothing about bullshit like this really, guns compared to cars , just doesn't make sense , in any form , so I shouldn't have responded at all. I was probably just getting bored looking at , your dumb and i don't like you.

Wow that's funny or sad I can't tell

If I was to pick out the person here who dumps the most nonsense it would be you, so why do you think I would pick you to engage in a conversation about guns.
Well, then.

Give us all one good reason why we shouldn't collectively put you on "ignore" and go on about our business? You don't add ANYTHING to the discussion and you suck at arguing. What's the point? All you do is cry like a baby and demand that we agree with you.
:dunno:

“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”
Fixed:

“What Percentage Of MASS Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

NEARLY 100%

Not even close, but don't let facts that may save lives get in the way of ideology.
Name one that wasn’t, dope.

Virginia Tech Shootings Fast Facts - CNN

September 11 attacks - Wikipedia

Oklahoma City bombing - Wikipedia

Was that enough, or do you need more?

It's sad really

That's pathetic

good God, they think this passes for logic.

It's sad really

That's pathetic

You wouldn't know logic if it fucked you up the ass

If I was to pick out the person here who dumps the most nonsense it would be you, so why do you think I would pick you to engage in a conversation about guns.
Well, then.

Give us all one good reason why we shouldn't collectively put you on "ignore" and go on about our business? You don't add ANYTHING to the discussion and you suck at arguing. What's the point? All you do is cry like a baby and demand that we agree with you.
Yup Your gone , it's been a slice. Every person should dump anyone like this guy who promotes having everyone put someone on the Ignore list,

That's pathetic

You wouldn't know logic if it fucked you up the ass

But he likely knows ass fucking

Well, then.

Good job, now we can have an adult conversation without that retard chiming in.

Forum List

Back