“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

By far the biggest mass shooting was done with a assault weapon. Of mass murders over 10 people most were killed by assault weapons. Many school shooting are done by assault type weapons
There is no such thing as an assault weapon or assault type weapon. That is an undefinable, bullshit political term meaning scary looking.

An assault rifle manufacures after 1986 is already banned. There have been NO shootings with an assault rifle.
Thats crap that won't hold water, all assault weapons builders called them assault weapons , until the heat got to hot ,so they all got together and these dweebs decided a lie was better

Nope...anti gunners called them Assault weapons in order to play on the emotions of uninformed people.

Now...military weapons are weapons that have select fire, being able to fire both semi automatically and fully automatically....the AR-15 is a civilian rifle, and like all civilian rifles only fires semi automatically....

But the various Supreme Court decisions also support fully automatic weapons for civilian use.
Sorry buddy that garbage is not the truth ,they called them assault weapons because at the time it was a great sales promotion, till the heet came. then they just decided to bullshit us., and yes Nuts like people here that have threatened to kill me ,can own a machine gun, a tank, a piece of artillery, that would be a place to start.

Why in the hell would I give a dam about numbers, when the assault weapon is the choice of all mass murderers and the choice of all the killers at school mass killing
Your claim that "assault weapons" are the choice of mass murderers necessarily depends on NUMBERS. How can you make that claim without numbers to support such a claim? Why DON'T you give a damn about numbers is the better question.
Why would anyone care about the number of kids killed in school with a assault weapon. Being the weapon of choice by mass murderers is hardly my idea , every person that has looked at it knows that. Google it , then you can go after the millions that have said that,

Do you understand that the number of kids killed by a rifle in a school over 35 years is less than the number of kids killed by lawnmowers...every single year...

And again....the rifle is not the weapon of choice of mass shooters...that would be the pistol.....

You don't "know" anything......a google search does not support what you say.....that is why you are not taken seriously....
Do you know that there will be no death by guns if there isn't any guns.

You look at one detail and fail to see the big picture.
There are other factors involved in killings besides guns.
It appears that people want to blame guns, but forget that murderers don't need guns to kill.
It's like the gun is the murderer, not the person pulling the trigger.
No guns no triggers.
No guns but knives, bats, 2 by 4s , fists, feet, tree limbs, rebar, cars, trucks, etc ad infinitum

Once again

Irrefutable laws of the universe

1 People kill people
2 People have always killed people
3 People will always kill people
4 Gravity
Guns were designed and made to kill people, 2x4's weren't. No guns , no deaths by guns

Guns are designed to propel a projectile at a chosen target,

Whether or not they kill is 100% up to the person firing the gun

But answer my question.

Why is gettng killed by a gun worse than getting killed by a baseball bat or a person's fists and feet or a knife, or any of the other million ways a person can be killed?
Why would anyone answer a stupid question and the funny part is you think it has substance.

It does since you only care about gun murders.

Dead is dead just because you'r afraid of people who own guns you want to get rid of all guns.

It's sad really

Why in the hell would I give a dam about numbers, when the assault weapon is the choice of all mass murderers and the choice of all the killers at school mass killing
Your claim that "assault weapons" are the choice of mass murderers necessarily depends on NUMBERS. How can you make that claim without numbers to support such a claim? Why DON'T you give a damn about numbers is the better question.
Why would anyone care about the number of kids killed in school with a assault weapon. Being the weapon of choice by mass murderers is hardly my idea , every person that has looked at it knows that. Google it , then you can go after the millions that have said that,

Do you understand that the number of kids killed by a rifle in a school over 35 years is less than the number of kids killed by lawnmowers...every single year...

And again....the rifle is not the weapon of choice of mass shooters...that would be the pistol.....

You don't "know" anything......a google search does not support what you say.....that is why you are not taken seriously....
Do you know that there will be no death by guns if there isn't any guns.
So what

People will still kill people they'll just use different tools to do so.

Why would anyone answer a stupid question and the funny part is you think it has substance.
Do you see what you are doing?

You throw out your declarations, then fail to engage in a discussion to defend the merits of said declarations.

Are you even interested in a discussion or are you here to preach and shout everyone down?
If I was to pick out the person here who dumps the most nonsense it would be you, so why do you think I would pick you to engage in a conversation about guns.

No guns no death by guns
Cars cause more than 1000x the death caused by all guns, much less that caused by the undefinable or indistinguishable subset of guns you call "assault weapons."

No cars. No death by cars also applies, no?

You appear to be motivated by the desire to promote public safety, but fail to prioritize your efforts to that end, which causes me to suspect your motives. If your approach to promoting public safety is to ban the instruments involved in making the public unsafe, cars should have been banned LONG before guns.

It's akin to "penny wise, dollar dumb."

I can only conclude that your motive is only to rid citizens of their ability to resist an attempted collectivist take-over. Am I wrong?
Cars have massive amounts of regulations, guns should have the same.
but you don't have a right to drive a car on public roads

you do have the right to keep and bear arms.

Don't be afraid exercise your rights

Do you see what you are doing?

You throw out your declarations, then fail to engage in a discussion to defend the merits of said declarations.

Are you even interested in a discussion or are you here to preach and shout everyone down?
If I was to pick out the person here who dumps the most nonsense it would be you, so why do you think I would pick you to engage in a conversation about guns.
you must be talking to yourself in the mirror again

No guns no triggers.
No guns but knives, bats, 2 by 4s , fists, feet, tree limbs, rebar, cars, trucks, etc ad infinitum

Once again

1 People kill people
4 Gravity
Guns were designed and made to kill people, 2x4's weren't. No guns , no deaths by guns

But answer my question.

Why is gettng killed by a gun worse than getting killed by a baseball bat or a person's fists and feet or a knife, or any of the other million ways a person can be killed?

Dead is dead just because you'r afraid of people who own guns you want to get rid of all guns.

It's sad really
Well of the people here who have threatened to kill me , I don't think should ever be allowed to have a gun, what do you think?

How do you prove it is the weapon of choice for mass murderers?

"Everybody knows" is a horrible defense of your position. "Everybody knows" proves nothing. Everybody knew the world was flat a one time. "Everybody knows" is not reliable or persuasive.

You want to restrict a fundamental right. Is it wrong to demand reliable evidence to support that restriction?

Once again

1 People kill people
4 Gravity

But answer my question.

It's sad really
Well of the people here who have threatened to kill me , I don't think should ever be allowed to have a gun, what do you think?
So you're afraid of people on an anonymous message board?

That's pathetic

Go ahead and threaten to kill me if it makes you feel better it won't phase me in the least

No guns no death by guns
Cars cause more than 1000x the death caused by all guns, much less that caused by the undefinable or indistinguishable subset of guns you call "assault weapons."

You appear to be motivated by the desire to promote public safety, but fail to prioritize your efforts to that end, which causes me to suspect your motives. If your approach to promoting public safety is to ban the instruments involved in making the public unsafe, cars should have been banned LONG before guns.

I can only conclude that your motive is only to rid citizens of their ability to resist an attempted collectivist take-over. Am I wrong?

yes and the biggest threat to the second is you my way or the highway gun bubbas. You need a car , you don't need a gun. Cars have massive amounts of regulations so should guns

You are an IDIOT!!! 3 is all you ever need!!!
How many bullets do police need? They face the same threat.
Wrong!

Show me a civilian who died because he ran out of ammo.

Tell me how much ammo I will need before I am attacked next week......I would like to know....

You constantly claim brandishing guns without firing them stop millions of attacks every year, You never shot an attacker in your life. So I can assure you you don't need any ammo to prevent an attack next week.

A 5 year study from 1997 to 2001 proved the most attackers at once was 7 attackers & they were stopped with 3 bullets.

Has jbander realized yet that no one from the left is coming to the defense of his absurd arguments?

No guns no death by guns

yes and the biggest threat to the second is you my way or the highway gun bubbas. You need a car , you don't need a gun. Cars have massive amounts of regulations so should guns

You have no right to drive a car on publicly owned roads. Driving on publicly owned roads is a privilege granted to you by the state and can be rescinded at any time for any reason.

What do you not understand about that?

Has jbander realized yet that no one from the left is coming to the defense of his absurd arguments?
No the question is why would jbander care. I personally like to operate this way. Eat you up and spit you out.

You are an IDIOT!!! 3 is all you ever need!!!
How many bullets do police need? They face the same threat.
Wrong!

Show me a civilian who died because he ran out of ammo.

Tell me how much ammo I will need before I am attacked next week......I would like to know....

You constantly claim brandishing guns without firing them stop millions of attacks every year, You never shot an attacker in your life. So I can assure you you don't need any ammo to prevent an attack next week.

A 5 year study from 1997 to 2001 proved the most attackers at once was 7 attackers & they were stopped with 3 bullets.

The stupid is strong with this one.........

nonsensical and boring

Forum List

Back