“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

Rosy, what are you trying to do, confuse liberals with facts, math and numbers? Don't you know that could TOTALLY mess up their ongoing pet-hate affair with their latest evil gun-of-the-week?
I'll tell you whats stupid , the idea that people get killed in other ways then with guns make assault weapons OK and of no concern to the public. Doesn't get any more stupid then that does it? These rednecks are built with minds thinking somehow this approach is reasonable.

Trust me kid, you're gonna die from anything but an AR. It's the truth. So the fearmongering hysterics aren't necessary.
Unbelievable Hypocrisy, when the reason that these gun bubbas bought these assault weapons is fear mongering. You just can't make this shit up.

Seriously, chill out kid. You're gonna die from anything but an AR. The same is true of everyone you know.
one of my friend came very close to be killed with your gun bubba gun of choice. He lived but he retired and was incapable to work from then on. So a dweeb answer won't make it here.

Right, he didn't die. He's gonna die from anything but an AR. Seriously, it's true. You need to calm down and check out the stats. The chance you'll be harmed or killed by an AR, is incredibly unlikely. Statistically, AR's are involved in a minute amount of crimes, injuries, and deaths in the US. The issue is just being exploited by the shameful Gun Grabber jerks. It is what it is.

“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

What Percentage Of MASS Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?
Why is it somehow worse to get killed with a rifle with the same time as a few other people than it is to get killed any other way one at a time?
It's not about being worse or better. It's the horror of the situation that will be shared with countless numbers of people to be relived and replayed in the media over and over.

Tissue?

Then we need to fix the problem! Getting rid of a subset of tools DO NOT change a murderous mind! Killers Kill. playing like that ain't a fact is just pissing in the wind. Even if you rid the world of guns completely, Murderers will still murder. and if they want to murder large numbers of people to get their fix, no law in the world will stop them.
So we shouldn't do anything about it , just let them kill all the kids they want and do nothing about it, because you have the right to own a gun.

"What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?" | Extrano's Alley
Someone came by searching for “what percentage of murders committed with AR[15.”

That number varies with the year, of course, and is in decline along with other gun related murders. Using 2014 FBI number of 11,961 ‘depraved heart murders,’ 39 of 11,961 murders, or very slightly more than 3 in 1,000 murders were reported by the media to have been committed with AR-15, AK-47, and similar firearms.

On the other hand, the number wanted is the percentage of the homicide total, which includes murder, manslaughter, and “official intervention” 91 of 14,249 homicidem> victims were killed with military style semiautomatic rifles; the majority by police SWAT teams. That is a per decimal percentage of 0.00073845 or approximately 7 per 1,000 homicides, or 0.0.7 percent.

Yet in the face of this we most remember that 40100 people were killed in auto accidents last year, and 40100 families were destroyed. So why are you so concerned with the tiny percentage of people killed by AR-15 style weapons?

Start counting by 1 and stop when you get to 40100..........

110 people a day are killed in cars, how can you not want cars and vans banned
A van killed 10 people in Canada yesterday.

Stop the carnage now!!!

Turn in your vans.
Tell me how many people would be killed by guns if there was no guns. Hell this comment makes more sense then yours.
You look at one detail and fail to see the big picture.
There are other factors involved in killings besides guns.
It appears that people want to blame guns, but forget that murderers don't need guns to kill.
It's like the gun is the murderer, not the person pulling the trigger.
No guns no triggers.
No guns but knives, bats, 2 by 4s , fists, feet, tree limbs, rebar, cars, trucks, etc ad infinitum

Once again

Irrefutable laws of the universe

1 People kill people
2 People have always killed people
3 People will always kill people
4 Gravity

What Percentage Of MASS Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?
Why is it somehow worse to get killed with a rifle with the same time as a few other people than it is to get killed any other way one at a time?
It's not about being worse or better. It's the horror of the situation that will be shared with countless numbers of people to be relived and replayed in the media over and over.

Tissue?

Then we need to fix the problem! Getting rid of a subset of tools DO NOT change a murderous mind! Killers Kill. playing like that ain't a fact is just pissing in the wind. Even if you rid the world of guns completely, Murderers will still murder. and if they want to murder large numbers of people to get their fix, no law in the world will stop them.
So we shouldn't do anything about it , just let them kill all the kids they want and do nothing about it, because you have the right to own a gun.

We did do something about it we made murder illegal.

I'll tell you whats stupid , the idea that people get killed in other ways then with guns make assault weapons OK and of no concern to the public. Doesn't get any more stupid then that does it? These rednecks are built with minds thinking somehow this approach is reasonable.

Trust me kid, you're gonna die from anything but an AR. It's the truth. So the fearmongering hysterics aren't necessary.
Unbelievable Hypocrisy, when the reason that these gun bubbas bought these assault weapons is fear mongering. You just can't make this shit up.

Seriously, chill out kid. You're gonna die from anything but an AR. The same is true of everyone you know.
one of my friend came very close to be killed with your gun bubba gun of choice. He lived but he retired and was incapable to work from then on. So a dweeb answer won't make it here.

Right, he didn't die. He's gonna die from anything but an AR. Seriously, it's true. You need to calm down and check out the stats. The chance you'll be harmed or killed by an AR, is incredibly unlikely. Statistically, AR's are involved in a minute amount of crimes, injuries, and deaths in the US. The issue is just being exploited by the shameful Gun Grabber jerks. It is what it is.
Why in the hell would I give a dam about numbers, when the assault weapon is the choice of all mass murderers and the choice of all the killers at school mass killing

"What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?" | Extrano's Alley
Someone came by searching for “what percentage of murders committed with AR[15.”

That number varies with the year, of course, and is in decline along with other gun related murders. Using 2014 FBI number of 11,961 ‘depraved heart murders,’ 39 of 11,961 murders, or very slightly more than 3 in 1,000 murders were reported by the media to have been committed with AR-15, AK-47, and similar firearms.

On the other hand, the number wanted is the percentage of the homicide total, which includes murder, manslaughter, and “official intervention” 91 of 14,249 homicidem> victims were killed with military style semiautomatic rifles; the majority by police SWAT teams. That is a per decimal percentage of 0.00073845 or approximately 7 per 1,000 homicides, or 0.0.7 percent.

Yet in the face of this we most remember that 40100 people were killed in auto accidents last year, and 40100 families were destroyed. So why are you so concerned with the tiny percentage of people killed by AR-15 style weapons?

Start counting by 1 and stop when you get to 40100..........

110 people a day are killed in cars, how can you not want cars and vans banned

Stop the carnage now!!!

Turn in your vans.
Tell me how many people would be killed by guns if there was no guns. Hell this comment makes more sense then yours.
It appears that people want to blame guns, but forget that murderers don't need guns to kill.
No guns no triggers.
No guns but knives, bats, 2 by 4s , fists, feet, tree limbs, rebar, cars, trucks, etc ad infinitum

Once again

1 People kill people
4 Gravity
Guns were designed and made to kill people, 2x4's weren't. No guns , no deaths by guns

Why in the hell would I give a dam about numbers, when the assault weapon is the choice of all mass murderers and the choice of all the killers at school mass killing

Again, you're just spewing more hysterical fearmongering shite. Look to the stats. Because when you look to stats and facts, you're less likely to panic and make rash decisions pertaining to Freedom & Liberty. Also check out what Benjamin Franklin had to say about fear and safety.

Tissue?

This is the reason people quit reading these people's comments, my solution is just read till you get to the bullshit, which usually is the first couple of words, then forget the rest of what they say and just deal with the first bullshit they say in their responses.
If you want to see how weak these people are, simply look at the garbage they have thrown at me , people have said that the want to kill me , or they will kill me if I don't do things their way. but then their buddy's tell us this goofball has to have his right to have the gun that this guy is saying he will kill me with. I think even the smallest minds of the gun bubbas will understand this point and they will just step up the name calling and threaten my life more, you people are real winners and we shouldn't worry about guns in the hands of people like you, by the way, thanks for making the point I wanted to pass on to everyone. You people can't in no way be trusted with a gun to kill me with.

Stop the carnage now!!!

Turn in your vans.
No guns no triggers.

Once again

1 People kill people
4 Gravity
Guns were designed and made to kill people, 2x4's weren't. No guns , no deaths by guns

Guns are designed to propel a projectile at a chosen target,

Whether or not they kill is 100% up to the person firing the gun

But answer my question.

Why is gettng killed by a gun worse than getting killed by a baseball bat or a person's fists and feet or a knife, or any of the other million ways a person can be killed?

No guns no death by guns
Cars cause more than 1000x the death caused by all guns, much less that caused by the undefinable or indistinguishable subset of guns you call "assault weapons."

No cars. No death by cars also applies, no?

You appear to be motivated by the desire to promote public safety, but fail to prioritize your efforts to that end, which causes me to suspect your motives. If your approach to promoting public safety is to ban the instruments involved in making the public unsafe, cars should have been banned LONG before guns.

It's akin to "penny wise, dollar dumb."

I can only conclude that your motive is only to rid citizens of their ability to resist an attempted collectivist take-over. Am I wrong?

Tissue?

This is the reason people quit reading these people's comments, my solution is just read till you get to the bullshit, which usually is the first couple of words, then forget the rest of what they say and just deal with the first bullshit they say in their responses.
If you want to see how weak these people are, simply look at the garbage they have thrown at me , people have said that the want to kill me , or they will kill me if I don't do things their way. but then their buddy's tell us this goofball has to have his right to have the gun that this guy is saying he will kill me with. I think even the smallest minds of the gun bubbas will understand this point and they will just step up the name calling and threaten my life more, you people are real winners and we shouldn't worry about guns in the hands of people like you, by the way, thanks for making the point I wanted to pass on to everyone. You people can't in no way be trusted with a gun to kill me with.

Tissue?

Again, you're just spewing more hysterical fearmongering shite. Look to the stats. Because when you look to stats and facts, you're less likely to panic and make rash decisions pertaining to Freedom & Liberty. Also check out what Benjamin Franklin had to say about fear and safety.
Benjamin Franklin said it's stupid to put a gun in the hands of people like on this thread because they can't be trusted with a gun, as in their threats to kill me. Tell me why a person who threatens to kill someone should be able to own a gun.

Benjamin Franklin said it's stupid to put a gun in the hands of people like on this thread because they can't be trusted with a gun, as in their threats to kill me. Tell me why a person who threatens to kill someone should be able to own a gun.

That depends on who they threaten to kill and why they threatened to kill them.....

Your claim that "assault weapons" are the choice of mass murderers necessarily depends on NUMBERS. How can you make that claim without numbers to support such a claim? Why DON'T you give a damn about numbers is the better question.

By far the biggest mass shooting was done with a assault weapon. Of mass murders over 10 people most were killed by assault weapons. Many school shooting are done by assault type weapons
There is no such thing as an assault weapon or assault type weapon. That is an undefinable, bullshit political term meaning scary looking.

An assault rifle manufacures after 1986 is already banned. There have been NO shootings with an assault rifle.
Thats crap that won't hold water, all assault weapons builders called them assault weapons , until the heat got to hot ,so they all got together and these dweebs decided a lie was better

Nope...anti gunners called them Assault weapons in order to play on the emotions of uninformed people.

Now...military weapons are weapons that have select fire, being able to fire both semi automatically and fully automatically....the AR-15 is a civilian rifle, and like all civilian rifles only fires semi automatically....

But the various Supreme Court decisions also support fully automatic weapons for civilian use.

Forum List

Back