“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

There are already 8 million AR-15s out there, and wanna be super soldier psychos love buying and using them in mass murders, so let's stop selling them and let's have really Universal background checks lyke everyone but real gun nuts want to have. Gun corporations run the NRA and the GOP. Great job...

And the worst mass school shooting was done with 2 pistols, Virginia Tech, and 32 people were murdered......making your point about banning AR-15s stupid.

Universal background checks are also stupid...

Mass public shooters can pass current federal background checks, dumb ass, which means, dumb ass....that they can pass a universal background check....making your point really stupid....

criminals use straw buyers to get their guns.....straw buyers can pass current federally mandated background checks which means they can also pass any universal background check........

The only reason the anti gun movement wants universal background checks is so they can demand universal gun registration.....their golden ticket to banning and confiscating guns when they finally get the power...
I I am worried about the psychos who love buying AR-15s. Nobody wants to ban all all guns, super duper...
We need Universal background check and registration of semi automatics at least. You dupes are terrified of imaginary stuff that has no chance. The NRA totally dominates.

How many bullets required to stop an attack?

Depends on the number of attackers and the location....that is why limiting law abiding people to 10 arbitrary bullets is stupid...
exactly
You are an IDIOT!!! 3 is all you ever need!!!

If someone is attacking me, believe it or not, I ain't about to take your word for it. K?
Gun Bubbas are real weak people, they are scared of the world and thinks that a gun will make them a man but when the time comes these scaredy cats are still weak but now with a gun in their hand that is shaking faster then they can aim it and once the trigger is pulled, get out of the way because the bullets will be flying everywhere until the clip is empty , killing their own families and neighbors in the process, so no you don't want to give these wimps more bullets to shoot.
Someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your business

There are already 8 million AR-15s out there, and wanna be super soldier psychos love buying and using them in mass murders, so let's stop selling them and let's have really Universal background checks lyke everyone but real gun nuts want to have. Gun corporations run the NRA and the GOP. Great job...

And the worst mass school shooting was done with 2 pistols, Virginia Tech, and 32 people were murdered......making your point about banning AR-15s stupid.

Mass public shooters can pass current federal background checks, dumb ass, which means, dumb ass....that they can pass a universal background check....making your point really stupid....

criminals use straw buyers to get their guns.....straw buyers can pass current federally mandated background checks which means they can also pass any universal background check........

The only reason the anti gun movement wants universal background checks is so they can demand universal gun registration.....their golden ticket to banning and confiscating guns when they finally get the power...
I I am worried about the psychos who love buying AR-15s. Nobody wants to ban all all guns, super duper...
We need Universal background check and registration of semi automatics at least. You dupes are terrified of imaginary stuff that has no chance. The NRA totally dominates.
Universal background checks and firearm registration are 100% unconstitutional

A van killed 10 people in Canada yesterday.

Stop the carnage now!!!

Turn in your vans.
Tell me how many people would be killed by guns if there was no guns. Hell this comment makes more sense then yours.
You look at one detail and fail to see the big picture.
There are other factors involved in killings besides guns.
It appears that people want to blame guns, but forget that murderers don't need guns to kill.
It's like the gun is the murderer, not the person pulling the trigger.
No guns no triggers.
No guns but knives, bats, 2 by 4s , fists, feet, tree limbs, rebar, cars, trucks, etc ad infinitum

Once again

Irrefutable laws of the universe

1 People kill people
2 People have always killed people
3 People will always kill people
4 Gravity
Guns were designed and made to kill people, 2x4's weren't. No guns , no deaths by guns
Na, not really.
Firearms have no control over people, most people learn that in grade school

More fearmongering hysterics. Benjamin Franklin was Spot On. This banning-craze won't end well for folks. It's only dragging us closer to becoming another Totalitarian Police State.
Ben Franklin never had to deal with mass killings by teenagers

His opinions are irrelevant

He dealt with plenty. He had the most powerful Empire in the world hunting him down to be hanged. Americans need to stop giving in to fear. Otherwise, they'll be left with neither freedom or safety.
There is no other reason for the massive increase of gun ownership. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Then don't obtain a firearm. No one's forcing you to. However it is my Constitutional right, so mind your own business.
No that's not the solution, 7 states and multiple cities have banned assault weapons and the courts have supported all of them, give your money and push for the local ban in every part of the country , increase the number of places that they are banned. It is clear to everyone by example that none of these haters here , who have nothing but threats and people offering to murder me , should be able to have a gun, simply read the responses to my post here and decide if you think these people should be able to have a gun.
An ar15 and the like are not so called assault weapons they are just sporting rifles, nothing more nothing less.
You are obviously not very bright, Please educate yourself on the subject before you speak - you look foolish

When a crazy decides to go on a rampage, and kill as many as they can do they chose bolt action, lever, or pump gun? No, they chose an assault weapon, with a fast reloadable magazine. Since Columbine we have seen multiple mass murders. The ones that have the highest kill rates are done with AR type weapons. Requiring a special license to own one of these would help considerably in keeping the assault weapons out of the hands of the crazies. However, you absolutists will create a situation where we have gun control laws that affect even the weapons I have. It is you, and those like you are a danger to my right to own a weapon.
Assault weapon?
You obviously know nothing and are just a liberal parrot.
No one, repeat NO ONE would go into a fire fight with a glorified 22LR, and, THAT IS WHAT AN AR15 IS.
You are an idiot.

Yet we have had millions of GI go into fire fights with that "Glorified 22LR". Except it's not a 22LR. It's a 223/556 high velocity rifle cartridge originally designed to kill or wound Human Beings long before it was introduced in a sporting rifle. Let' s look at the specs on the two.

22 long rifle
.22 caliber
40 grain
1200 fps
131 ft lbs
Used by many boyscouts as their first gun.

AR15
Comes in two varieties but we will lump them together for time restraints
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs
Used primarily by Military

Wow, that's some Glorification you have there, Grandma.

AR15
Comes in two varieties but we will lump them together for time restraints
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs
Used primarily by Military

When did the military start using the AR-15?

The original contract for the Air Force was for the AR-15. Once it was accepted, it was redesignated the M-16. The Original AR-15 was a full auto rifle. It was a scaled down AR-10. You really need to read a few weapons history books.

Ben Franklin never had to deal with mass killings by teenagers

His opinions are irrelevant

He dealt with plenty. He had the most powerful Empire in the world hunting him down to be hanged. Americans need to stop giving in to fear. Otherwise, they'll be left with neither freedom or safety.
There is no other reason for the massive increase of gun ownership. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Then don't obtain a firearm. No one's forcing you to. However it is my Constitutional right, so mind your own business.
No that's not the solution, 7 states and multiple cities have banned assault weapons and the courts have supported all of them, give your money and push for the local ban in every part of the country , increase the number of places that they are banned. It is clear to everyone by example that none of these haters here , who have nothing but threats and people offering to murder me , should be able to have a gun, simply read the responses to my post here and decide if you think these people should be able to have a gun.
An ar15 and the like are not so called assault weapons they are just sporting rifles, nothing more nothing less.
You are obviously not very bright, Please educate yourself on the subject before you speak - you look foolish

There is very little difference between an AR-15 and a M-16-A-4 except the A-4 has a 3 shot burst setting. But in combat, that setting is rarely used. It's pretty worthless. Since you arm chair generals have never served you wouldn't know that.

Yes, the Military uses it as a sporting rifle as well. Their game is humans.

No guns no death by guns
Cars cause more than 1000x the death caused by all guns, much less that caused by the undefinable or indistinguishable subset of guns you call "assault weapons."

No cars. No death by cars also applies, no?

You appear to be motivated by the desire to promote public safety, but fail to prioritize your efforts to that end, which causes me to suspect your motives. If your approach to promoting public safety is to ban the instruments involved in making the public unsafe, cars should have been banned LONG before guns.

It's akin to "penny wise, dollar dumb."

I can only conclude that your motive is only to rid citizens of their ability to resist an attempted collectivist take-over. Am I wrong?
Cars have massive amounts of regulations, guns should have the same.
No one has right to vehicle ownership, firearm ownership is an absolute right till someone screws it up for themselves.
So don’t confuse the two little man...

Right, he didn't die. He's gonna die from anything but an AR. Seriously, it's true. You need to calm down and check out the stats. The chance you'll be harmed or killed by an AR, is incredibly unlikely. Statistically, AR's are involved in a minute amount of crimes, injuries, and deaths in the US. The issue is just being exploited by the shameful Gun Grabber jerks. It is what it is.
Why in the hell would I give a dam about numbers, when the assault weapon is the choice of all mass murderers and the choice of all the killers at school mass killing

Again, you're just spewing more hysterical fearmongering shite. Look to the stats. Because when you look to stats and facts, you're less likely to panic and make rash decisions pertaining to Freedom & Liberty. Also check out what Benjamin Franklin had to say about fear and safety.
Benjamin Franklin said it's stupid to put a gun in the hands of people like on this thread because they can't be trusted with a gun, as in their threats to kill me. Tell me why a person who threatens to kill someone should be able to own a gun.

That depends on who they threaten to kill and why they threatened to kill them.....
The reason they threaten to kill me here is, i'm opposed to what they want. That is quite obvious. so your saying it ok to threaten peoples life with a gun.
Firearms are harmless, People kill people not firearms

No guns no death by guns
Cars cause more than 1000x the death caused by all guns, much less that caused by the undefinable or indistinguishable subset of guns you call "assault weapons."

You appear to be motivated by the desire to promote public safety, but fail to prioritize your efforts to that end, which causes me to suspect your motives. If your approach to promoting public safety is to ban the instruments involved in making the public unsafe, cars should have been banned LONG before guns.

I can only conclude that your motive is only to rid citizens of their ability to resist an attempted collectivist take-over. Am I wrong?
No one has right to vehicle ownership, firearm ownership is an absolute right till someone screws it up for themselves.

And exactly why doesn't anyone have a right to own a vehicle is they also have the right to own a firearm? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense. And don't go into the 2nd amendment crap. The 2nd amendment has already been preempted.

Why in the hell would I give a dam about numbers, when the assault weapon is the choice of all mass murderers and the choice of all the killers at school mass killing

Again, you're just spewing more hysterical fearmongering shite. Look to the stats. Because when you look to stats and facts, you're less likely to panic and make rash decisions pertaining to Freedom & Liberty. Also check out what Benjamin Franklin had to say about fear and safety.
Benjamin Franklin said it's stupid to put a gun in the hands of people like on this thread because they can't be trusted with a gun, as in their threats to kill me. Tell me why a person who threatens to kill someone should be able to own a gun.

That depends on who they threaten to kill and why they threatened to kill them.....
The reason they threaten to kill me here is, i'm opposed to what they want. That is quite obvious. so your saying it ok to threaten peoples life with a gun.

Cars are harmless. Drivers kill people not cars. And your point is?

There is very little difference between an AR-15 and a M-16-A-4 except the A-4 has a 3 shot burst setting. But in combat, that setting is rarely used. It's pretty worthless. Since you arm chair generals have never served you wouldn't know that.

Actually I did serve eight years in the guard. Second of all, there is no way an over the counter Ar15 would ever pass military muster you obviously know nothing of the subject.

And the group that decides that ruled how on this? Are you saying that the Supreme Court is wrong? This Supreme Court is more Conservative than ever before and even it ruled that background checks and firearm registration is constitutional. You still hammer away on that? YOU are unconstitutional.

No guns no death by guns

And exactly why doesn't anyone have a right to own a vehicle is they also have the right to own a firearm? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense. And don't go into the 2nd amendment crap. The 2nd amendment has already been preempted.
Driving is a privilege not a right. Ya old coot

Cars are harmless. Drivers kill people not cars. And your point is?
Firearms cannot make people kill other people

Actually I did serve eight years in the guard. Second of all, there is no way an over the counter Ar15 would ever pass military muster you obviously know nothing of the subject.

Funny, I can buy a military grade AR-15 over the counter. The only difference will be the receiver which cannot be changed out with the M-16 receiver. Same barrel, same everything else. The cost won't be no crummy 500 bucks. It will be closer to 1500 or better. You get what you pay for.

And I doubt you ever served. You don't know the history of the Military at all.

And the group that decides that ruled how on this? Are you saying that the Supreme Court is wrong? This Supreme Court is more Conservative than ever before and even it ruled that background checks and firearm registration is constitutional. You still hammer away on that? YOU are unconstitutional.
No one has to register their firearms because it’s unconstitutional

No guns no death by guns

Driving is a privilege not a right. Ya old coot

And who says it's a privilege?

No one has to register their firearms because it’s unconstitutional

My firearms are registered according to the State Laws. It's constitutional and has been upheld by the Supreme Court.

Funny, I can buy a military grade AR-15 over the counter. The only difference will be the receiver which cannot be changed out with the M-16 receiver. Same barrel, same everything else. The cost won't be no crummy 500 bucks. It will be closer to 1500 or better. You get what you pay for.

And I doubt you ever served. You don't know the history of the Military at all.
I sell firearms and ammo for a living, an over the counter Ar15 would never pass military muster... fact
Of course I served, lots of Americans have.

Forum List

Back