“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

Did you have fun with all those posts. You don't mind if I didn't read them all since they pretty welll say the same thing over and over.

Since you won't prove that you are a gun dealer, I guess we just consider you wear a pink tutu and ride a Unicorn which makes more sense.

Have a nice day and watch your world disappear.
Typical anti-gun nutter and a control freak...
The count down has started , 7 states and multiple cities already have banned the assault weapon and many more to come. It's easy with these, I'm going to kill you gun bubbas on the other side of the issue.
Anti-gun nutters like yourself should educate themselves on the real dangers. More people are killed by bathtubs than people using ar15’s… Fact
We have bigger fish to fry, Take your pick…
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

When did the military start using the AR-15?
Lots more bullets can be carried and it is a real hamburger maker. They are light and full of little tricks that makes hamburger without breaking geneva. That's both the gun and ammunition.

FYI the military NEVER issued an Ar 15 to any soldier

Idiot
From the NRA's American rifleman "The U.S. Air Force recommended after its 1960 test that the AR-15 rifle be adopted as the standard shoulder weapon in the Air Force."

Was the Ar 15 ever USED by the military in any combat

No it was not
The first 40,000 were sold to the air force as the AR-15, anyway that is what the NRA says.
Lol
Too bad an ar15 is just a sporting rifle, it would never pass the military muster.

Lots more bullets can be carried and it is a real hamburger maker. They are light and full of little tricks that makes hamburger without breaking geneva. That's both the gun and ammunition.

Idiot
From the NRA's American rifleman "The U.S. Air Force recommended after its 1960 test that the AR-15 rifle be adopted as the standard shoulder weapon in the Air Force."

No it was not
The first 40,000 were sold to the air force as the AR-15, anyway that is what the NRA says.

Not that I care what this gun grabbing scaredy-cat thinks, but let me ask him a serious question.

Why the fuck do you think I care if the gun was assault style or not, or what the caliber of the bullet, when it is being used to put a round through the head of the guy trying to rape my wife, daughter or granddaughter?

I’ll wait your response. Or at least your attempt.

There is no other reason for the massive increase of gun ownership. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Then don't obtain a firearm. No one's forcing you to. However it is my Constitutional right, so mind your own business.
No that's not the solution, 7 states and multiple cities have banned assault weapons and the courts have supported all of them, give your money and push for the local ban in every part of the country , increase the number of places that they are banned. It is clear to everyone by example that none of these haters here , who have nothing but threats and people offering to murder me , should be able to have a gun, simply read the responses to my post here and decide if you think these people should be able to have a gun.
An ar15 and the like are not so called assault weapons they are just sporting rifles, nothing more nothing less.
You are obviously not very bright, Please educate yourself on the subject before you speak - you look foolish
Don't need to every company that made the ar-15 and its brothers have called it a assault weapon the designer who made this gun for the military called it a assault weapon, In fact he was 100% apposed to it being used by the public , that what his family said anyway, so why say such stupid things.
Na, an ar15 and the like are just sporting rifles, nothing more nothing less.
you watch far too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting the Hollywood types.

Ha yeah, Democrats do tend to get their 'information' from criminal Hollywood perverts and dumb Communist Politicians.

Benjamin Franklin said it's stupid to put a gun in the hands of people like on this thread because they can't be trusted with a gun, as in their threats to kill me. Tell me why a person who threatens to kill someone should be able to own a gun.

That depends on who they threaten to kill and why they threatened to kill them.....
The reason they threaten to kill me here is, i'm opposed to what they want. That is quite obvious. so your saying it ok to threaten peoples life with a gun.
Firearms are harmless, People kill people not firearms

Cars are harmless. Drivers kill people not cars. And your point is?
and if guns didn't exist , no one would be killed with a gun.

Kid, you and everyone you know is gonna die from anything but an AR. AR's aren't an issue. Only the Gun Grabber Communist assholes are making it one. AR's are involved with a minuscule amount of deaths and injuries in this country. The Democrats are just exploiting dead kids again to push their Anti-Constitution Agenda. Nothing more, nothing less.

The AR-15 from the start was designed as a military weapon, and the gumdrops here want you to think that it isn't , they want to bullshit their way through this , with all their mumbo jumbo about this gun. The gun industry got together when the heat was on and decided to try to stop calling these assault weapons assault weapons and maybe the heat would go away, they tried to bullshit their way through this and all gun bubbas do nothing but.
It wasn't

All the Ar 15 is is a semiautomatic rifle chambered for 5.56 caliber ammo

But with your room temperature IQ you are utterly incapable of understanding that
You have no clue and I've proved non stop every time you open your mouth, "In 1957 the Continental Army Command requested two manufacturers to provide new rifles and a new cal. .22 military cartridge." From the NRA American rifleman "
Eugene Stoner invented the AR-15 in 1959. The assault rifle was created as a military weapon — not meant for sport or defense. In an anonymous interview with MSNBC, Stoner's family spoke out:

Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47. He died long before any mass shootings occurred. But, we do think he would have been horrified and sickened as anyone, if not more by these events." Here's The Reason The AR-15 Rifle Was Created . This information is every where. Why don't you as a expert know this, I say because your just not a expert as I've proven over and over and over.

That depends on who they threaten to kill and why they threatened to kill them.....
The reason they threaten to kill me here is, i'm opposed to what they want. That is quite obvious. so your saying it ok to threaten peoples life with a gun.

Kid, you and everyone you know is gonna die from anything but an AR. AR's aren't an issue. Only the Gun Grabber Communist assholes are making it one. AR's are involved with a minuscule amount of deaths and injuries in this country. The Democrats are just exploiting dead kids again to push their Anti-Constitution Agenda. Nothing more, nothing less.

And it’s not working well.

Benjamin Franklin said it's stupid to put a gun in the hands of people like on this thread because they can't be trusted with a gun, as in their threats to kill me. Tell me why a person who threatens to kill someone should be able to own a gun.

and guns don't kill people people kill people so what's your point
The point is obvious , how weak a mind is it that can be thinking that their slogan that it is not the gun it's the person who pulls the trigger. That it Makes one ounce of sense.My answer is always just as stupid, if there was no guns no one would be killed by guns. Stupid on stupid. but it's all these poor suckers have a a reason to do things their way.

Bathtubs kill more people than people using ar15’s... Fact

More frivolous gun control laws equal more violent crime… Every time
How willing are these clowns to show what air heads they are, gun control now in this micro mind says regulations causes more deaths , I mean how stupid do they think people are.

When a crazy decides to go on a rampage, and kill as many as they can do they chose bolt action, lever, or pump gun? No, they chose an assault weapon, with a fast reloadable magazine. Since Columbine we have seen multiple mass murders. The ones that have the highest kill rates are done with AR type weapons. Requiring a special license to own one of these would help considerably in keeping the assault weapons out of the hands of the crazies. However, you absolutists will create a situation where we have gun control laws that affect even the weapons I have. It is you, and those like you are a danger to my right to own a weapon.
Assault weapon?
You obviously know nothing and are just a liberal parrot.
No one, repeat NO ONE would go into a fire fight with a glorified 22LR, and, THAT IS WHAT AN AR15 IS.
You are an idiot.

Yet we have had millions of GI go into fire fights with that "Glorified 22LR". Except it's not a 22LR. It's a 223/556 high velocity rifle cartridge originally designed to kill or wound Human Beings long before it was introduced in a sporting rifle. Let' s look at the specs on the two.

22 long rifle
.22 caliber
40 grain
1200 fps
131 ft lbs
Used by many boyscouts as their first gun.

AR15
Comes in two varieties but we will lump them together for time restraints
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs
Used primarily by Military

Wow, that's some Glorification you have there, Grandma.
It’s just slightly more than a varmint rifle that’s all ar15’s are, you watch far too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting Hollywood types. You need to educate yourself old man

That "Varmint" rifle was invented to kill people in wars. And it is still used for that purpose throughout the world today. Can it be used for other things? Sure. I can use a Mah Duece to unclog the drain as well. But it's still designed to kill people. I know of very few people that show up on varmint shoots with an AR-15 but I know a number of people that show up with Mini-14 223s along with various models of 22-250s and others. The AR is NOT a popular Varmint Rifle and never has been. When I shot varmint, I got laughed at when they found out I was using a 22 lr until they saw the rig. A Mauser Shavetail with a 20 power scope and match grade ammo. The guys with the more powerful guns would shoot where the shot was. I shot where it was going to be at 200 yds and only did head shots. The night before, I placed pieces of cloth every 50 ft to gauge wind. I didn't fire until all flags were down. When it was my turn to shoot it took some time. But no one made any noise and were extremely respectful since they knew my shot was much more skillful than theirs.

So don't BS around using an AR for Varmint shooting.
The mini 14 is functionally no different from the Ar 15

They both shoot the same round at the same rate of fire which is one round per trigger pull

The only differences between the 2 rifles are purely cosmetic
Thanks that is what I have been saying all along. Good point.

Of course cars should be banned, the holy 2nd amendment says every well regulated psychopath should be able to own an assault rifle, it doesn't say anything about cars....
The 2nd Amendment says that Congress will not pass laws regulating arms.

The general right to life, liberty, and property dictates that owning a car is a right. Operating that car on state roads is not a right.

Your hyperbolic strawman was so fucked up, you actually ended up proving our point.
:auiqs.jpg::banana2:

No, it clearly does NOT say that Congress cannot pass laws regulating arms. It says they cannot prevent individuals from having arms. Something COMPLETELY different

Wrong......you are uninformed about the ruling in D.C. v Heller, Caetano v. Massachusetts and the dissent in Friedman v Highland Park where Scalia elaborates on what can and can't be banned....and Miller v United States

Weapons that are in common use for lawful purposes.... like the AR-15 civilian rifle and semi automatic rifles..... are protected.. and the 2nd Amendment extends to all bearable arms.......

You have a lot of reading to do before you make sense...

It's not that simple. Guns are here to stay. Please don't be as pick headed as the gun nutz are. Go for the common sense gun regulations. You can win that one. But you will never win gun banning. It'll never happen.
I'm a supporter of the second amendment, there is no way that I want guns taken away, I've been a hunter all my life , I have Deer in multiple records books and I have another green scored for Boone and Crocket and another green scored for Minnesota whitetail classic and Pope and Young. I have a lifetime free membership and entry for all Minnesota whitetail classics shows. I've supported the second my whole life but if it is having to do it the NRA gun Bubbas way or getting rid of the second, I would choose to get rid of the second. I'm sick of there non stop lies and I'm getting tire of people on this forum threatening to kill me.
You are not fooling anybody, you want to ban the Second Amendment. You just want to get your foot in the door by using the scary “black gun”
God are you that brain dead. Take what I said as fact, first I don't lie non stop like you people and it just happens to be the truth . For everyone else believe it.
Lol
You anti-gun nutters are incredibly transparent, It’s obvious you want to get rid of the Second Amendment by using a scary “black gun”… How juvenile
its-because-im-black-isnt-it.jpg

Wonder why the inventor of this assault weapon said it was never made for the general public, only the military., you know shit.

and yet the AR-15 was never used by the military because they needed a select fire weapon that could fire fully automatic...but thanks for playing...

yes and the biggest threat to the second is you my way or the highway gun bubbas. You need a car , you don't need a gun. Cars have massive amounts of regulations so should guns
I don’t need a car, and my firearm ownership is none of your business

Then you also don't need a firearm. WE all would be safer if you didn't have either.
I have never killed anybody, Need has nothing to do with it... someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your business just like it’s none of my business.

I don't contribute to the high body counts by not getting involved. Get involved. This is how we keep the body count low. No we can't stop the body count but we can keep it low. If that is all we can do then at least that is something. If we don't do something then we are just as guilty as the shooter.
you do not give a shit about the murder rate.

If you did you wouldn't be harping about the AR 15

70% of all murders occur in very distinct and very small geographical areas in this country
We all know where the problem is and we all ignore it
The gun of choice by all mass murderers in the schools and the public is the assault weapon. By numbers the AR-15 tops the list.

Of course cars should be banned, the holy 2nd amendment says every well regulated psychopath should be able to own an assault rifle, it doesn't say anything about cars....

The general right to life, liberty, and property dictates that owning a car is a right. Operating that car on state roads is not a right.

Your hyperbolic strawman was so fucked up, you actually ended up proving our point.

No, it clearly does NOT say that Congress cannot pass laws regulating arms. It says they cannot prevent individuals from having arms. Something COMPLETELY different
They can pick the guns that they can have.

They being individuals or they being Congress?

Please, think about what you're writing.
The courts and politicians. The second can be dumped, It won't be but it can be and as we speak there are 7 states and multiple cities that has banned the Assault weapon and they all have been backed totally by the courts, including all the way up to the supreme court. The number will increase quickly now, one because it's the weapon of choice of all mass murderers. And the brain dead gun bubbas who say it's their way or the highway. They trying to protect the unpredictable.

No...they have been backed by circuit courts that have ignored the ruling in D.C v Heller, Caetano v. Massachusetts, the dissent in Friedman v Highland Park and Miller v United States.....the U.S. Supreme Court is waiting for the right time to finally take up the case...and that will be when kennedy retires....

And it’s not working well.

You could be right. Their shameful exploitation of those kids, doesn't seem to be achieving the expected results. Good on Americans. :thup:

Wrong......you are uninformed about the ruling in D.C. v Heller, Caetano v. Massachusetts and the dissent in Friedman v Highland Park where Scalia elaborates on what can and can't be banned....and Miller v United States

Weapons that are in common use for lawful purposes.... like the AR-15 civilian rifle and semi automatic rifles..... are protected.. and the 2nd Amendment extends to all bearable arms.......

Bullshit, the assault weapon have been banned in 7 states , and multiple cities all have been challenged in court all the time the ban has held , the court has always supported the ban. That number will increase quickly now.

The chances of being killed by someone using a Ar15 are many times less than getting struck by lightning. Fact

Lawn mowers kill more people each year than mass public shooters do with AR-15 rifles......also bees and wasps kill more people than AR-15 civilian rifles do as well...that is how dangerous these rifles are...

Idiot

No it was not
and they were never used as a service weapon
they were never issued to any member of any branch of the armed services

I don't know how to make it any simpler for you

Bullshit, the assault weapon have been banned in 7 states , and multiple cities all have been challenged in court all the time the ban has held , the court has always supported the ban. That number will increase quickly now.

Lower courts doofus...the Supreme Court hasn't taken up the case yet...they are waiting for kennedy to retire......since they have 4 votes on each side of the issue......and you only need 4 votes to grant a hearing on a case, neither side trusts Kennedy...

I don’t need a car, and my firearm ownership is none of your business

Then you also don't need a firearm. WE all would be safer if you didn't have either.
I have never killed anybody, Need has nothing to do with it... someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your business just like it’s none of my business.

I don't contribute to the high body counts by not getting involved. Get involved. This is how we keep the body count low. No we can't stop the body count but we can keep it low. If that is all we can do then at least that is something. If we don't do something then we are just as guilty as the shooter.
you do not give a shit about the murder rate.

If you did you wouldn't be harping about the AR 15

70% of all murders occur in very distinct and very small geographical areas in this country
We all know where the problem is and we all ignore it
The gun of choice by all mass murderers in the schools and the public is the assault weapon. By numbers the AR-15 tops the list.

Losing the argument is not reason enough to lie. The stats don’t back your statement up and you know it yet continue to lie.

Forum List

Back