“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

Firearms are harmless, People kill people not firearms

Cars are harmless. Drivers kill people not cars. And your point is?
and if guns didn't exist , no one would be killed with a gun.

Kid, you and everyone you know is gonna die from anything but an AR. AR's aren't an issue. Only the Gun Grabber Communist assholes are making it one. AR's are involved with a minuscule amount of deaths and injuries in this country. The Democrats are just exploiting dead kids again to push their Anti-Constitution Agenda. Nothing more, nothing less.

And it’s not working well.

You could be right. Their shameful exploitation of those kids, doesn't seem to be achieving the expected results. Good on Americans. :thup:
Just as long as the number of states and city increase their bans then I know we are winning this battle. and that is a good thing . The need to ban has been made more then clear by the number of people here who have threatened to kill me on this thread.

The chances of being killed by someone using a Ar15 are many times less than getting struck by lightning. Fact

Lawn mowers kill more people each year than mass public shooters do with AR-15 rifles......also bees and wasps kill more people than AR-15 civilian rifles do as well...that is how dangerous these rifles are...

AR's aren't an issue. All of the Gun Grabbers whining on this very thread, are gonna die from anything but an AR. And the same is so of everyone they know. The usual suspects are just exploiting the weak-minded to advance their Agenda. They know there are a lotta Useful Idiots out there. Many gullible weak-minded folks.

Kid, you and everyone you know is gonna die from anything but an AR. AR's aren't an issue. Only the Gun Grabber Communist assholes are making it one. AR's are involved with a minuscule amount of deaths and injuries in this country. The Democrats are just exploiting dead kids again to push their Anti-Constitution Agenda. Nothing more, nothing less.

You could be right. Their shameful exploitation of those kids, doesn't seem to be achieving the expected results. Good on Americans. :thup:
Just as long as the number of states and city increase their bans then I know we are winning this battle. and that is a good thing . The need to ban has been made more then clear by the number of people here who have threatened to kill me on this thread.

The rapists of the world appreciate your support.

"What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?" | Extrano's Alley
Someone came by searching for “what percentage of murders committed with AR[15.”

That number varies with the year, of course, and is in decline along with other gun related murders. Using 2014 FBI number of 11,961 ‘depraved heart murders,’ 39 of 11,961 murders, or very slightly more than 3 in 1,000 murders were reported by the media to have been committed with AR-15, AK-47, and similar firearms.

On the other hand, the number wanted is the percentage of the homicide total, which includes murder, manslaughter, and “official intervention” 91 of 14,249 homicidem> victims were killed with military style semiautomatic rifles; the majority by police SWAT teams. That is a per decimal percentage of 0.00073845 or approximately 7 per 1,000 homicides, or 0.0.7 percent.

Yet in the face of this we most remember that 40100 people were killed in auto accidents last year, and 40100 families were destroyed. So why are you so concerned with the tiny percentage of people killed by AR-15 style weapons?

Start counting by 1 and stop when you get to 40100..........

110 people a day are killed in cars, how can you not want cars and vans banned
The left wouldn't want cars banned...because THEY use them.
It actually isn't about the AR-15's. What we have are neo-Marxists, whose ideology demands disarming the public as soon a possible so that when new unpopular, undemocratic laws are enacted, the populace is unable to rise up against the neo-Marxist politicians.

The AR-15 from the start was designed as a military weapon, and the gumdrops here want you to think that it isn't , they want to bullshit their way through this , with all their mumbo jumbo about this gun. The gun industry got together when the heat was on and decided to try to stop calling these assault weapons assault weapons and maybe the heat would go away, they tried to bullshit their way through this and all gun bubbas do nothing but.
It wasn't

All the Ar 15 is is a semiautomatic rifle chambered for 5.56 caliber ammo

But with your room temperature IQ you are utterly incapable of understanding that
You have no clue and I've proved non stop every time you open your mouth, "In 1957 the Continental Army Command requested two manufacturers to provide new rifles and a new cal. .22 military cartridge." From the NRA American rifleman "
Eugene Stoner invented the AR-15 in 1959. The assault rifle was created as a military weapon — not meant for sport or defense. In an anonymous interview with MSNBC, Stoner's family spoke out:

Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47. He died long before any mass shootings occurred. But, we do think he would have been horrified and sickened as anyone, if not more by these events." Here's The Reason The AR-15 Rifle Was Created . This information is every where. Why don't you as a expert know this, I say because your just not a expert as I've proven over and over and over.

You don't know shit about shinola

My Ruger Mini 14 is a semiautomatic rifle chambered for the .223 round
But that rifle doesn't scare you because it has a wood stock

The AR 15 is absolutely no functionally different from the Mini 14.

It just looks different

Then you also don't need a firearm. WE all would be safer if you didn't have either.
I have never killed anybody, Need has nothing to do with it... someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your business just like it’s none of my business.

I don't contribute to the high body counts by not getting involved. Get involved. This is how we keep the body count low. No we can't stop the body count but we can keep it low. If that is all we can do then at least that is something. If we don't do something then we are just as guilty as the shooter.
you do not give a shit about the murder rate.

If you did you wouldn't be harping about the AR 15

70% of all murders occur in very distinct and very small geographical areas in this country
We all know where the problem is and we all ignore it
The gun of choice by all mass murderers in the schools and the public is the assault weapon. By numbers the AR-15 tops the list.

Losing the argument is not reason enough to lie. The stats don’t back your statement up and you know it yet continue to lie.
No buddy the stats suport what I say. I never lie, I don't need to, you people are easy, I don't need any lies.

I have never killed anybody, Need has nothing to do with it... someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your business just like it’s none of my business.

I don't contribute to the high body counts by not getting involved. Get involved. This is how we keep the body count low. No we can't stop the body count but we can keep it low. If that is all we can do then at least that is something. If we don't do something then we are just as guilty as the shooter.
you do not give a shit about the murder rate.

If you did you wouldn't be harping about the AR 15

70% of all murders occur in very distinct and very small geographical areas in this country
We all know where the problem is and we all ignore it
The gun of choice by all mass murderers in the schools and the public is the assault weapon. By numbers the AR-15 tops the list.

Losing the argument is not reason enough to lie. The stats don’t back your statement up and you know it yet continue to lie.
No buddy the stats suport what I say. I never lie, I don't need to, you people are easy, I don't need any lies.

And again with the lies. What a pansy.

"What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?" | Extrano's Alley
Someone came by searching for “what percentage of murders committed with AR[15.”

That number varies with the year, of course, and is in decline along with other gun related murders. Using 2014 FBI number of 11,961 ‘depraved heart murders,’ 39 of 11,961 murders, or very slightly more than 3 in 1,000 murders were reported by the media to have been committed with AR-15, AK-47, and similar firearms.

On the other hand, the number wanted is the percentage of the homicide total, which includes murder, manslaughter, and “official intervention” 91 of 14,249 homicidem> victims were killed with military style semiautomatic rifles; the majority by police SWAT teams. That is a per decimal percentage of 0.00073845 or approximately 7 per 1,000 homicides, or 0.0.7 percent.

Yet in the face of this we most remember that 40100 people were killed in auto accidents last year, and 40100 families were destroyed. So why are you so concerned with the tiny percentage of people killed by AR-15 style weapons?

Start counting by 1 and stop when you get to 40100..........

110 people a day are killed in cars, how can you not want cars and vans banned
The left wouldn't want cars banned...because THEY use them.
It actually isn't about the AR-15's. What we have are neo-Marxists, whose ideology demands disarming the public as soon a possible so that when new unpopular, undemocratic laws are enacted, the populace is unable to rise up against the neo-Marxist politicians.

Yes.....the anti gun extremists see the AR-15 civilian rifle as the Golden Ticket....if they can get the AR-15 banned, they can then turn around and get any semi automatic weapon banned since they all operate the same way.....

That depends on who they threaten to kill and why they threatened to kill them.....
The reason they threaten to kill me here is, i'm opposed to what they want. That is quite obvious. so your saying it ok to threaten peoples life with a gun.

and guns don't kill people people kill people so what's your point
The point is obvious , how weak a mind is it that can be thinking that their slogan that it is not the gun it's the person who pulls the trigger. That it Makes one ounce of sense.My answer is always just as stupid, if there was no guns no one would be killed by guns. Stupid on stupid. but it's all these poor suckers have a a reason to do things their way.

Did you know that knives are used far more often to kill than rifles?
Did you know that fists and feet are used more often to kill than rifles?

Do you blame the knife or the fist for the death?

Assault weapon?
You obviously know nothing and are just a liberal parrot.
No one, repeat NO ONE would go into a fire fight with a glorified 22LR, and, THAT IS WHAT AN AR15 IS.
You are an idiot.

Yet we have had millions of GI go into fire fights with that "Glorified 22LR". Except it's not a 22LR. It's a 223/556 high velocity rifle cartridge originally designed to kill or wound Human Beings long before it was introduced in a sporting rifle. Let' s look at the specs on the two.

22 long rifle
.22 caliber
40 grain
1200 fps
131 ft lbs
Used by many boyscouts as their first gun.

AR15
Comes in two varieties but we will lump them together for time restraints
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs
Used primarily by Military

Wow, that's some Glorification you have there, Grandma.
It’s just slightly more than a varmint rifle that’s all ar15’s are, you watch far too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting Hollywood types. You need to educate yourself old man

That "Varmint" rifle was invented to kill people in wars. And it is still used for that purpose throughout the world today. Can it be used for other things? Sure. I can use a Mah Duece to unclog the drain as well. But it's still designed to kill people. I know of very few people that show up on varmint shoots with an AR-15 but I know a number of people that show up with Mini-14 223s along with various models of 22-250s and others. The AR is NOT a popular Varmint Rifle and never has been. When I shot varmint, I got laughed at when they found out I was using a 22 lr until they saw the rig. A Mauser Shavetail with a 20 power scope and match grade ammo. The guys with the more powerful guns would shoot where the shot was. I shot where it was going to be at 200 yds and only did head shots. The night before, I placed pieces of cloth every 50 ft to gauge wind. I didn't fire until all flags were down. When it was my turn to shoot it took some time. But no one made any noise and were extremely respectful since they knew my shot was much more skillful than theirs.

So don't BS around using an AR for Varmint shooting.
The mini 14 is functionally no different from the Ar 15

They both shoot the same round at the same rate of fire which is one round per trigger pull

The only differences between the 2 rifles are purely cosmetic
Thanks that is what I have been saying all along. Good point.
It's not what you are saying

you are saying the AR 15 is a military rifle

I said it is nothing but a ranch rifle with black plastic parts

The reason they threaten to kill me here is, i'm opposed to what they want. That is quite obvious. so your saying it ok to threaten peoples life with a gun.

The point is obvious , how weak a mind is it that can be thinking that their slogan that it is not the gun it's the person who pulls the trigger. That it Makes one ounce of sense.My answer is always just as stupid, if there was no guns no one would be killed by guns. Stupid on stupid. but it's all these poor suckers have a a reason to do things their way.

He’ll reply after his visit with the Avon lady is done.

The AR-15 from the start was designed as a military weapon, and the gumdrops here want you to think that it isn't , they want to bullshit their way through this , with all their mumbo jumbo about this gun. The gun industry got together when the heat was on and decided to try to stop calling these assault weapons assault weapons and maybe the heat would go away, they tried to bullshit their way through this and all gun bubbas do nothing but.
It wasn't

All the Ar 15 is is a semiautomatic rifle chambered for 5.56 caliber ammo

But with your room temperature IQ you are utterly incapable of understanding that
You have no clue and I've proved non stop every time you open your mouth, "In 1957 the Continental Army Command requested two manufacturers to provide new rifles and a new cal. .22 military cartridge." From the NRA American rifleman "
Eugene Stoner invented the AR-15 in 1959. The assault rifle was created as a military weapon — not meant for sport or defense. In an anonymous interview with MSNBC, Stoner's family spoke out:

Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47. He died long before any mass shootings occurred. But, we do think he would have been horrified and sickened as anyone, if not more by these events." Here's The Reason The AR-15 Rifle Was Created . This information is every where. Why don't you as a expert know this, I say because your just not a expert as I've proven over and over and over.

You don't know shit about shinola

My Ruger Mini 14 is a semiautomatic rifle chambered for the .223 round
But that rifle doesn't scare you because it has a wood stock

The AR 15 is absolutely no functionally different from the Mini 14.

It just looks different

Sadly, the actual brains behind the anti gun movement know this....even if that doofus doesn't.......they know it and will exploit that once they get the AR-15 banned, they will come back and demand all the other semi automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns.....and we know this for a fact since the Parkland Hitler youth are already calling for banning all semi automatic weapons, the nuts at the CNN anti gun Town Hall fascist rally, and the D.C march of fascists all called for ending the 2nd Amendment and confiscating all semi automatic weapons.....

We need The Senate to stay republican so Trump can replace Kennedy and ginsburg....at this point the court is still in danger....

You're not 'winning' anything kid. You just believe that because you're a Useful Idiot. The Anti-Constitution Communists are just using you. Don't be a pawn. Defend the Constitution.

Lawn mowers kill more people every single year than mass shooters do even with AR-15 civilian rifles.....

When a crazy decides to go on a rampage, and kill as many as they can do they chose bolt action, lever, or pump gun? No, they chose an assault weapon, with a fast reloadable magazine. Since Columbine we have seen multiple mass murders. The ones that have the highest kill rates are done with AR type weapons. Requiring a special license to own one of these would help considerably in keeping the assault weapons out of the hands of the crazies. However, you absolutists will create a situation where we have gun control laws that affect even the weapons I have. It is you, and those like you are a danger to my right to own a weapon.
Assault weapon?
You obviously know nothing and are just a liberal parrot.
No one, repeat NO ONE would go into a fire fight with a glorified 22LR, and, THAT IS WHAT AN AR15 IS.
You are an idiot.

Yet we have had millions of GI go into fire fights with that "Glorified 22LR". Except it's not a 22LR. It's a 223/556 high velocity rifle cartridge originally designed to kill or wound Human Beings long before it was introduced in a sporting rifle. Let' s look at the specs on the two.

22 long rifle
.22 caliber
40 grain
1200 fps
131 ft lbs
Used by many boyscouts as their first gun.

AR15
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs

Wow, that's some Glorification you have there, Grandma.

AR15
.223/.556 Caliber
55 grain
3240 fps
1282 ft lbs

When did the military start using the AR-15?

The original contract for the Air Force was for the AR-15. Once it was accepted, it was redesignated the M-16. The Original AR-15 was a full auto rifle. It was a scaled down AR-10. You really need to read a few weapons history books.
So what?

The civilian version is not full auto and is no different from any other semiautomatic rifle that has been available to the public for over 100 years

My Remington 870 pump action shotgun however is a military weapon

And the 870 is, in my opinion, a serious badass weapon.

Hey, where's Synthaholic go? Taking her antidepressants?
What kind of gun was used in the Las Vegas mass murder?

Google is your friend, and while googling, let us ALL know what guns were used at the Virginia Tech shootings, K?
Answer the question. I have many more after this one.

AR's are involved with a minuscule amount of deaths and injuries in this country. You're gonna die from anything but an AR. And so is everyone you know. It isn't an issue. Only the Anti-Constitution Communist jerks are making it one. It is what it is.

The ground on which these gun haters want to arbitrarily ban a specific firearm is that the use of the tool sometimes results in death. In essence, the tool is effective at sending a projectile out the end of the barrel at a high rate of speed. The concern is public safety.

The responses is that such logic justifies the banning of another tool (a car or lawnmower) because use of the tool sometimes results in death. In essence, the tool is effective at spinning a blade at a high rate of speed or sending a 4000 lb metal box down the road at a high rate of speed. The concern is public safety.

The gun haters respond alleging that the distinction lies in the intended design of the tool and the irrational choices of those who misuse the tool.

Those distinctions are immaterial at best. The tool of choice of an irrational person should not justify the banning of that tool. The motive of the tool's designer is mischaracterized and pure speculation. The tool is designed to move a tiny piece of metal at a high rate of speed. Assigning additional motives is nothing but speculation and irrelevant.

If Statists are allowed to demand that one tool be banned because its use could result in death, NOTHING will stop Statists from banning ALL such tools, including knives, screw drivers, cars, bats, frying pans, the works.

That is, unless the Statist motive is not to promote public safety, but allow for the uninterrupted communist revolution, which is the real goal.

When did the military start using the AR-15?
Lots more bullets can be carried and it is a real hamburger maker. They are light and full of little tricks that makes hamburger without breaking geneva. That's both the gun and ammunition.

FYI the military NEVER issued an Ar 15 to any soldier

Idiot
From the NRA's American rifleman "The U.S. Air Force recommended after its 1960 test that the AR-15 rifle be adopted as the standard shoulder weapon in the Air Force."

Was the Ar 15 ever USED by the military in any combat

No it was not
The first 40,000 were sold to the air force as the AR-15, anyway that is what the NRA says.

and converted into a military weapon.

he need to ban has been made more then clear by the number of people here who have threatened to kill me on this thread.

People have threatened to kill you?

report their posts

Forum List

Back