“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

Actually I did serve eight years in the guard. Second of all, there is no way an over the counter Ar15 would ever pass military muster you obviously know nothing of the subject.

Funny, I can buy a military grade AR-15 over the counter. The only difference will be the receiver which cannot be changed out with the M-16 receiver. Same barrel, same everything else. The cost won't be no crummy 500 bucks. It will be closer to 1500 or better. You get what you pay for.

And I doubt you ever served. You don't know the history of the Military at all.
I sell firearms and ammo for a living, an over the counter Ar15 would never pass military muster... fact
Of course I served, lots of Americans have.
The only ballistic difference for this hamburger maker is the NATO shell other wise they are just about right on, it was made from day one as a military weapon. The inventor invented it as a military weapon. Military muster , military bullshit.
Na, A .223 Remington is not a so called high-powered cartridge as the Hollywood movies would have believe
View attachment 190242

Jbander, nobody cares about your acne.

There is very little difference between an AR-15 and a M-16-A-4 except the A-4 has a 3 shot burst setting. But in combat, that setting is rarely used. It's pretty worthless. Since you arm chair generals have never served you wouldn't know that.

Yes, the Military uses it as a sporting rifle as well. Their game is humans.
Actually I did serve eight years in the guard. Second of all, there is no way an over the counter Ar15 would ever pass military muster you obviously know nothing of the subject.

Funny, I can buy a military grade AR-15 over the counter. The only difference will be the receiver which cannot be changed out with the M-16 receiver. Same barrel, same everything else. The cost won't be no crummy 500 bucks. It will be closer to 1500 or better. You get what you pay for.

I sell firearms and ammo for a living, an over the counter Ar15 would never pass military muster... fact
The only ballistic difference for this hamburger maker is the NATO shell other wise they are just about right on, it was made from day one as a military weapon. The inventor invented it as a military weapon. Military muster , military bullshit.

Differences between AR-15 .223 and Mil-Spec 5.56 mm Chambers

If you ask some people about the difference between AR-15 .223 and Mil-Spec 5.56 mm chambers, most of them won’t know the answer. Therefore, if you don’t know the main differences, you should make a quick research. In this way you will avoid purchasing a model and being sorry later because you weren’t well educated.

Before going on, you should know that there are three types of chambers in the M16/M4/AR-15/MSR riffles, even if the majority of people believe that there are only two. These types are the following:

– Mil-Spec 5.56 mm chamber, being used in the M16 and M4

– .233 chamber, being used in AR-15

– .223 Match chamber, being used in AR-15s

The most common is definitely the .223 Remington chamber, being commonly called .223 Rem, or simply .223. Usually the AR-15s comes with chrome-lined chambers and barrels. However, in the specifications aren’t always mentioned both of them, and therefore, if you read that an AR has chrome-lined barrel, it is safe to assume that it will also have a chrome-lined chamber, even though it is not mentioned. You should also know that the .223 chambers are tighter, and even smaller than the 5.56 mm ones. Before buying you will also need to know about certain features and drawbacks that aren’t told by anyone else. For instance, even if you hear that you can shoot 5.56 through your .223 chambered Ar-15, the decision of trying it isn’t the best one, and you might end up regretting. There are many unfavorable things that might happen, such as blowing primers, experiencing more failures to eject the spent cases, and cracking the upper receiver. The last one is the less frequent, but also the most dangerous. Another reason they are not a perfect match is represented by the heavy bullets. This problem becomes more obvious when you try to eject them without firing. Therefore, the rifling my actually grab the heavy bullet at the moment you are trying to eject it. As it ejects, you can be left with a projectile in the barrel, and therefore you will actually need a cleaning rod in order to knock it out.

If there is anything you should know about the .223 Match chamber, is the fact it is not chrome lined. However, it is the preferred chambering for competitive shooters who compete at a national level.

On the other hand, Mil-Spec 5.56 mm chambers are always chrome lined, being slightly larger than the .223. This means that you will be able to use both .223 and 5.56 ammo. However, if you want to have a greater accuracy whenever you are shooting, you shouldn’t change the ammo type. Additionally, if you are trying to eject it, it won’t happen the same thing as in the case of .223 chamber.

Now that you know all this, you should know that if you want to purchase something, then you should definitely choose the 5.56 chambers.
I I said in the past there are multiple AR=15 weapons that are designed to except the Nato round. One being the Ruger mini 14 . That's the assault weapon that my buddy was shot with. Shooting the Nato round.

Na, A .223 Remington is not a so called high-powered cartridge as the Hollywood movies would have believe
View attachment 190242

.223 Remington is not high powered whatsoever this is high powered…
BN-EY592_Oklaho_G_20141010143709.jpg

main-qimg-edec81c70be78f01b215d033f84c3d6b-c

Firearms are harmless, People kill people not firearms

Cars are harmless. Drivers kill people not cars. And your point is?
and if guns didn't exist , no one would be killed with a gun.

It's not that simple. Guns are here to stay. Please don't be as pick headed as the gun nutz are. Go for the common sense gun regulations. You can win that one. But you will never win gun banning. It'll never happen.
I'm a supporter of the second amendment, there is no way that I want guns taken away, I've been a hunter all my life , I have Deer in multiple records books and I have another green scored for Boone and Crocket and another green scored for Minnesota whitetail classic and Pope and Young. I have a lifetime free membership and entry for all Minnesota whitetail classics shows. I've supported the second my whole life but if it is having to do it the NRA gun Bubbas way or getting rid of the second, I would choose to get rid of the second. I'm sick of there non stop lies and I'm getting tire of people on this forum threatening to kill me.
You are not fooling anybody, you want to ban the Second Amendment. You just want to get your foot in the door by using the scary “black gun”
God are you that brain dead. Take what I said as fact, first I don't lie non stop like you people and it just happens to be the truth . For everyone else believe it.

If you ask some people about the difference between AR-15 .223 and Mil-Spec 5.56 mm chambers, most of them won’t know the answer. Therefore, if you don’t know the main differences, you should make a quick research. In this way you will avoid purchasing a model and being sorry later because you weren’t well educated.

Before going on, you should know that there are three types of chambers in the M16/M4/AR-15/MSR riffles, even if the majority of people believe that there are only two. These types are the following:

– Mil-Spec 5.56 mm chamber, being used in the M16 and M4

– .233 chamber, being used in AR-15

– .223 Match chamber, being used in AR-15s

The most common is definitely the .223 Remington chamber, being commonly called .223 Rem, or simply .223. Usually the AR-15s comes with chrome-lined chambers and barrels. However, in the specifications aren’t always mentioned both of them, and therefore, if you read that an AR has chrome-lined barrel, it is safe to assume that it will also have a chrome-lined chamber, even though it is not mentioned. You should also know that the .223 chambers are tighter, and even smaller than the 5.56 mm ones. Before buying you will also need to know about certain features and drawbacks that aren’t told by anyone else. For instance, even if you hear that you can shoot 5.56 through your .223 chambered Ar-15, the decision of trying it isn’t the best one, and you might end up regretting. There are many unfavorable things that might happen, such as blowing primers, experiencing more failures to eject the spent cases, and cracking the upper receiver. The last one is the less frequent, but also the most dangerous. Another reason they are not a perfect match is represented by the heavy bullets. This problem becomes more obvious when you try to eject them without firing. Therefore, the rifling my actually grab the heavy bullet at the moment you are trying to eject it. As it ejects, you can be left with a projectile in the barrel, and therefore you will actually need a cleaning rod in order to knock it out.

If there is anything you should know about the .223 Match chamber, is the fact it is not chrome lined. However, it is the preferred chambering for competitive shooters who compete at a national level.

On the other hand, Mil-Spec 5.56 mm chambers are always chrome lined, being slightly larger than the .223. This means that you will be able to use both .223 and 5.56 ammo. However, if you want to have a greater accuracy whenever you are shooting, you shouldn’t change the ammo type. Additionally, if you are trying to eject it, it won’t happen the same thing as in the case of .223 chamber.

Now that you know all this, you should know that if you want to purchase something, then you should definitely choose the 5.56 chambers.
I I said in the past there are multiple AR=15 weapons that are designed to except the Nato round. One being the Ruger mini 14 . That's the assault weapon that my buddy was shot with. Shooting the Nato round.
You lose all credibility when you say assault weapon and AR 15 in the same sentence, an AR15 is just a sporting rifle nothing more nothing less… you are ridiculously stupid.

It's not that simple. Guns are here to stay. Please don't be as pick headed as the gun nutz are. Go for the common sense gun regulations. You can win that one. But you will never win gun banning. It'll never happen.
I'm a supporter of the second amendment, there is no way that I want guns taken away, I've been a hunter all my life , I have Deer in multiple records books and I have another green scored for Boone and Crocket and another green scored for Minnesota whitetail classic and Pope and Young. I have a lifetime free membership and entry for all Minnesota whitetail classics shows. I've supported the second my whole life but if it is having to do it the NRA gun Bubbas way or getting rid of the second, I would choose to get rid of the second. I'm sick of there non stop lies and I'm getting tire of people on this forum threatening to kill me.
You are not fooling anybody, you want to ban the Second Amendment. You just want to get your foot in the door by using the scary “black gun”
God are you that brain dead. Take what I said as fact, first I don't lie non stop like you people and it just happens to be the truth . For everyone else believe it.

The only time you don’t lie is when you take a breath.

So take a breath once in a while.

Of course cars should be banned, the holy 2nd amendment says every well regulated psychopath should be able to own an assault rifle, it doesn't say anything about cars....
The 2nd Amendment says that Congress will not pass laws regulating arms.

The general right to life, liberty, and property dictates that owning a car is a right. Operating that car on state roads is not a right.

Your hyperbolic strawman was so fucked up, you actually ended up proving our point.
:auiqs.jpg::banana2:

No, it clearly does NOT say that Congress cannot pass laws regulating arms. It says they cannot prevent individuals from having arms. Something COMPLETELY different

Lol
You anti-gun nutters are incredibly transparent, It’s obvious you want to get rid of the Second Amendment by using a scary “black gun”… How juvenile
its-because-im-black-isnt-it.jpg

You just have to stand back and howl at these gun Bubbas , these self proclaimed experts , really know very little about their subject.
What is the ballistic coefficient for the 223?

Read what I posted before you try and dazzle us with your brilliance.
The ballistic coefficient for the 223 Remington is average. Nothing special about the cartridge
Hey small mind there are multiple things designed into that assault weapon specifically to make it what it is . a hamburger maker. Gun and shell.

Of course cars should be banned, the holy 2nd amendment says every well regulated psychopath should be able to own an assault rifle, it doesn't say anything about cars....

The general right to life, liberty, and property dictates that owning a car is a right. Operating that car on state roads is not a right.

Your hyperbolic strawman was so fucked up, you actually ended up proving our point.

No, it clearly does NOT say that Congress cannot pass laws regulating arms. It says they cannot prevent individuals from having arms. Something COMPLETELY different

Since I know you on the left get most of your news from comedians, I’ll post something that makes it easier for you to understand:

Lol
You anti-gun nutters are incredibly transparent, It’s obvious you want to get rid of the Second Amendment by using a scary “black gun”… How juvenile

Wonder why the inventor of this assault weapon said it was never made for the general public, only the military., you know shit.

They can pick the guns that they can have.

You just have to stand back and howl at these gun Bubbas , these self proclaimed experts , really know very little about their subject.
What is the ballistic coefficient for the 223?

Read what I posted before you try and dazzle us with your brilliance.
The ballistic coefficient for the 223 Remington is average. Nothing special about the cartridge
Hey small mind there are multiple things designed into that assault weapon specifically to make it what it is . a hamburger maker. Gun and shell.
Reason why the military picked the 556/223 is because it is a very small cartridge it does not take up a lot of space in magazines/packs and such, low recoil, more reliable In an auto platform than a larger cartridge and so on...
They certainly did not pick it for it’s deadly nature, because ballistically it’s lacking...

Lol

Wonder why the inventor of this assault weapon said it was never made for the general public, only the military., you know shit.

Profits?

You know the military also bought $500.00 toilet seats, right?

Lol

You are misinformed, an ar15 is not an assault weapon… It’s just a sporting rifle.

They can pick the guns that they can have.

They being individuals or they being Congress?

Please, think about what you're writing.

There are already 8 million AR-15s out there, and wanna be super soldier psychos love buying and using them in mass murders, so let's stop selling them and let's have really Universal background checks lyke everyone but real gun nuts want to have. Gun corporations run the NRA and the GOP. Great job...

And the worst mass school shooting was done with 2 pistols, Virginia Tech, and 32 people were murdered......making your point about banning AR-15s stupid.

Universal background checks are also stupid...

Mass public shooters can pass current federal background checks, dumb ass, which means, dumb ass....that they can pass a universal background check....making your point really stupid....

criminals use straw buyers to get their guns.....straw buyers can pass current federally mandated background checks which means they can also pass any universal background check........

The only reason the anti gun movement wants universal background checks is so they can demand universal gun registration.....their golden ticket to banning and confiscating guns when they finally get the power...
I I am worried about the psychos who love buying AR-15s. Nobody wants to ban all all guns, super duper...
Actually all progressives want to ban all firearms and live in the Utopia of a Marxist village
This guy not only has no clue about assault weapons , he thinks there are Marxist around every corner , I've never met one, they only exist by the hand full or behind every bush that these lame brains live in. If one of us joined they still could be counted by both hands.

Forum List

Back