What percentage of Trumps base is racist and deplorable?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
What percentage of Trumps base is racist and deplorable? Your opinion.

Why isn't it true Trumpers??? Explain to me why the reasons for the wall, deportation force and the general hostile behavior towards non-whites isn't caused by racism.

Why isn't it true Trumpers??? Explain to me why the reasons for the wall, deportation force and the general hostile behavior towards non-whites isn't caused by racism.

I think Hillary hit in on the nail that 50% of Trump supporters are bigoted, the other 50% of this group probably don't know much about Trump--(don't pay attention to anything) and will support him regardless because he has an R behind his name.

BUT the Never Trump Republicans which I believe is the other half or the 54% of the Republican party that voted for other candidates will probably vote for Hillary Clinton, a 3rd party or just not vote the Presidential ticket. It's these Republicans that realize this party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, and has become a party they no longer recognize.

theo-moudakis-trump-and-lincoln.jpg

It is neither racist nor deplorable (except in the left wrong-wing sense, meaning someone to whom a liberal is badly losing an argument) to want this country and its people to be protected from invading foreign criminals. It is treasonous to desire otherwise.

The vast majority of us have no problem at all with “non-whites”. We do, unlike you on the wrong, have a problem with criminals and foreign invaders, regardless of the color of their skin.

What percentage of Clintonistas are uneducated blacks, BLM terror supporters, femi-nazis, pro-Islamic, pro-NAMBLA degenerates?

What percentage of Clintonistas are uneducated blacks, BLM terror supporters, femi-nazis, pro-Islamic, pro-NAMBLA degenerates?

Almost certainly a far larger portion,by at least an order of magnitude, than that portion of Republicans and/or Trump supporters who are genuinely racist. The Democrats have become rather openly the party of criminals, perverts, terrorists, tyrants, foreign invaders, and degenerates of all stripes.

What percentage of Hillary's base are race baiters and despicable??:D

Very few. Most of us are educated and believe in living in a first world nation....

Education has nothing to do with it. Progressives want to see an end to white Christian society, they are the most hateful bigots on the planet. Just look at the USMB racist kooks like Guano. The US will lose its First Nation status if it continues to import third world shitheads. Stop lying about conservatives being against "education" and "infrastructure".

Almost certainly a far larger portion,by at least an order of magnitude, than that portion of Republicans and/or Trump supporters who are genuinely racist. The Democrats have become rather openly the party of criminals, perverts, terrorists, tyrants, foreign invaders, and degenerates of all stripes.

Dems are also closet racist and openly race baiters.

Calling people racist and deplorable for daring not share your views is not a sign of being educated it's sign of being the very thing you accuse others of being. As the old saying goes those who cry racist usually are.

I have determined that 50% of Hillary Supporters are COP hating, White hating Racists who want to undermine America by allowing a flood of undocumented Muslims. This is a party John F Kennedy would not recognize.

I aint the one fighting to deport 11 million people and build the great wall of America to keep brown people out.

I aint the one fighting to deport 11 million people and build the great wall of America to keep brown people out.

Nope but you are the one with diarrhea of the mouth.........or fingers in this case.

AND making false accusations Matthew

It is getting old. You assume you know things, so you post it, when in fact it would be virtually impossible to know these things.

I think Hillary hit in on the nail that 50% of Trump supporters are bigoted, the other 50% of this group probably don't know much about Trump--(don't pay attention to anything) and will support him regardless because he has an R behind his name.

BUT the Never Trump Republicans which I believe is the other half or the 54% of the Republican party that voted for other candidates will probably vote for Hillary Clinton, a 3rd party or just not vote the Presidential ticket. It's these Republicans that realize this party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, and has become a party they no longer recognize.

theo-moudakis-trump-and-lincoln.jpg
Lincoln is the one and only president in history to suspend habeas corpus, unforgivable

TODAYS TOTAL MORON

Forum List

Back