What policies should be implemented to address racism in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You miss the point.

No one cares if it's legal or not.

Lefties are under the persistent delusion they're going to change human nature through legislation.

Or indoctrination, as the case may be.

But it ain't gonna happen.

Human nature hasn't changed in ten thousand years.

And it won't change in the next ten thousand either.
If something is legal, more people will doit. It's common sense bro.

Start doing what blacks want, to be treated equal.

They can't get a job because they lack ambition? Fuck em.

Don't have the experience, intelligence and merit to get a job over a white guy more qualified? Fuck em.

Can't get into Harvard because their grades aren't good enough? Fuck em.

They got shot by the police because they fought the police after they show up because they were comitting a crime? Fuck em.

We have the policies in place right now to get rid of racism, the problem is we don't enforce them when it comes to blacks. They get to say racist stuff but we don't, they get to comitt hate crimes but we can't, they can say n1gger but we can't, they can burn and loot and destroy for years in the name of BLM but we can't, they get special treatment for being black and so on.

We have the policies but white guilt and liberal agenda are disrupting it.

It was working great in the 90s. Racism was slowly going away and it wasn't an issue as much even until the early 2000s. Sure it was around but only in small amounts. It wasn't till the past 5 or 6 years people started stirring it up again and now the biggest racists in this country are blacks and so called "anti racists".

If something is legal, more people will doit. It's common sense bro.
Common sense?

No, it's liberal delusion.

War on drugs?

Hookers?

Guns?

Your laws don't work You have to keep spending my money to throw people in jail, and even then your laws don't work

Of course. Were you expecting a different answer?
I don't have expectations but I do take victories where I find them. If conservatives want to join me in setting the record straight about the deplorable culture of the Confederacy then Im happy to take the win. 😁

I don't have expectations but I do take victories where I find them. If conservatives want to join me in setting the record straight about the deplorable culture of the Confederacy then Im happy to take the win. 😁
What “victory “ are you imagining?

We often get bogged down and navel gaze over what extent racism affects groups or doesn't, but what actual solutions do people have? People on the right love citing King with "content/character over color" but don't tell us how to get there. Meritocracy is only a platitude if it isn't enforced. It's like hoping and wishing that people won't commit homicide against one another. Without homicide laws and measures, it's a pipe dream.
Thomas Sowell has already addressed this non-starter
mock issue.It's a political device to entrap a country and
treat race as if some Grade school needed course like
civics.If this Country was in any way inherently Racist then
explain how Obama won two terms as Potus.
As about the least experienced Potus in American History.
He was never as much as a Mayor..let alone Governor.
Was a sophomore U.S. senator when he announced his
run for the Presidency.
Should never have been eligible for the Presidency.
The Birthers Lied their teeth out their mouths to make him
eligible.His Father Barack Obama Sr. was not a U.S. Citizen.
His mother was not old enough when he was born to qualify
as confering citizenship on her son.U.S. code requires that
to confer citizenship on her son she had to have lived five years in the U.S. after turning 14.She had not yet attained 19
years of age when her son was Born { Aug.4th,1961 }.
Plus the Party of Slavery { Literally the Democrat Party } was
the one BArack Obama signed onto.
Plus he had the 2nd Most Liberal Record as a U.S. Senator.
Only Bernie Sanders had a more Liberal Senate voting record.
Since the Thread is about Racism ... Then what part did
Al Sharpton play.He visited Obama's White House more
than 100 times.

Why do you think that?

Because they ARE the modern day southern confederate culture. They merely traded the slavery of the plantation, for the slavery of the welfare state. Either way, the entire democrat philosophy is keep the black population down.

Get the black guys to keep their pickle in their pocket and we won’t have to address the fact of deplorable conduct by fatherless males. Such conduct addressing you lib loons wish to call racist.

We often get bogged down and navel gaze over what extent racism affects groups or doesn't, but what actual solutions do people have? People on the right love citing King with "content/character over color" but don't tell us how to get there. Meritocracy is only a platitude if it isn't enforced. It's like hoping and wishing that people won't commit homicide against one another. Without homicide laws and measures, it's a pipe dream.
talk to morgan freeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back