Zone1 What "progressive" policies have turned out well in the past 50 years?

Im not.

but i am ok with paying for sick or elderly, or sometimes people who can't get their shit together, depending on the nature of the shit.

malthusianism is evil.
the biggest problem I have with it is the feds doing it,, the states can easily take up the issue and do it within the authorities of the constitution,,

My family pays more in taxes than many earn in a year so I feel no guilt.

So you are in a very high income family, and you brag how you are able to put your adult children on YOUR insurance? Someone else has to pay for that, you know.
Sorry to hear that but your experience may be an outlier. Older data but I think the trends are similar today:
PremiumBurden1.png

So you are in a very high income family, and you brag how you are able to put your adult children on YOUR insurance? Someone else has to pay for that, you know.
thats called a freeloader,, and a failure as a parent if his adult children need him to pay for them,,

Your graph shows it grew faster under the previous decade and why only to 2014.

The only exception is if the adult child is disabled. Otherwise, all kids should be out of the house by their early 20s.
I got no problem with adult children living at home,, its been the way for centuries,, it when they live at home and the parents pay for everything and they arent providing for themselves,,

I got no problem with adult children living at home,, its been the way for centuries,, it when they live at home and the parents pay for everything and they arent providing for themselves,,
I don't care what happens in your house as long as you are not violating the rights of those amongst yous...

I’d say that’s OK temporarily, but what about “kids” in their 30s still living with Mommy and Daddy. There’s more involved than just pitching in with rent. An important part of growing up is learning to budget for rent, food, etc.; doing one’s own laundry, going grocery shopping and preparing meals, buying household stuff, paying the electric and water bills, and so on.

Forum List

Back