What Qualifies Larry Elder to be Governor of California?

Look at his resume.

Compare it to Gavin Newsome.

You would think the right would have learned it's lesson about supporting loudmouths with no public policy experience. And here we have the right wing supporting an unqualified black over a better qualified white candidate. Why? To create plausible deniability because you know that Bojangles Elder will two step for you and implement anti black policy. But this way right wingers can claim they aren't racist because they support a man with brown skin.

Wow, other than the Nazi thing where he believes he has a right to keep the population in chains, Newsome is pretty qualified!

Look at his resume.

You would think the right would have learned it's lesson about supporting loudmouths with no public policy experience. And here we have the right wing supporting an unqualified black over a better qualified white candidate. Why? To create plausible deniability because you know that Bojangles Elder will two step for you and implement anti black policy. But this way right wingers can claim they aren't racist because they support a man with brown skin.
Specifically, what is your point?

I wouldn't vote for Newsome, he is a fake a fraud and a piece of work. Remember he told Californians to mask up and stay home, while he went to parties. I'm not sure Elder is the answer for California however we clearly see Newsome is not. He is being recalled by double digits in the polls, so obviously he is aren't worth anything.

No, Elders was not more qualified than Obama. And please don't post opinions by whites about how things are for black people in America.
As our racist, resident, white guy, when does playing the troll get old even for you?

Larry Elder won't beat hom. A man who says there should be no minimum wage can't win.
Thomas-L.jpg

No it wouldn't. Whites with racial problems tend to like timid blacks who deny racism and who blame blacks for the problems we face without taking into account the long history of American racist public policy.
Your opinion of those I listed as “timid” is just that…. Your opinion.

Look at his resume.

He’s not a communist shit stain.

Whites call each other all kinds of things when they disagree politically so spare me the white instruction on racial unity. We do not have to like blacks who have spent theirvadult lves throughing other blacks under the bus as Elder has done. Elder is an Uncle Tom and he's called that to make him an example of what creates disunity. There are plenty of legitimate true black conservatives who are not sellouts or Uncle Toms but sellouts get put before the public by white power brokers. There is nothing outdated by calling Elder a tom when that is exactly what he is doing.

An Uncle Tom is a black person who denigrates blacks to gain favor among whites. That is exactly what Elders has done. Shermichael Singleton was a black conservative fired by the trump administration because he refused to be a sellout. Michael Steele was fired as chair of the RNC after a record setting republican victory in 2010 because he refused to Uncle Tom. Colin Powell was run out of the parrty because he refused to sell out and cast his vote for trump. So don't lecture me about this sorry ass house boy Elder.

Oh the horror.....poor you.

As the Schwarzenneggar-electing California public knows, a resume is not as important as intelligence and the proper political perspective. I dare say that few people who have listened to Elder's radio show with some regularity would have any misgivings about giving him control over California's "nuclear football," whatever that might be. He has a formidable intellect, and can think on his feet with the best of them.

Manifestly, people with the best resumes are rarely good candidates and usually make mediocre executives, either in the private sector or the public sector. The governor of California, whoever that might be, has a massive staff of experts and advisors, most of whom are careerists, and they will surely prevent him from doing something catastrophic out of sheer ignorance about "how things are done around here." The example of Arnold is apropos.

I might point out that, with literally no public sector experience, President Trump was one of the most effective presidents - like his policies or not - of the past century, despite constantly being besieged by the entire non-Fox Media, the entire political Left, and a sturdy cadre of "Never-Trump" Republicans.
Not to mention Reagan.

You called me a racist because I defended myself after being called a racist for supporting a white political candidate. That's why I bought up color and the bs gets old with how racism gets defined by racists. They want to post pages of overt racist opinion then dare whine about someone else being a racist because they are called what they are.

Anytime anyone refers to someone's colour when it is totally unnecessary about the subject discussed, it's racism.
Go back to the OP and take out white and black, then tell me the difference between the two men.
Of course not was racist and you know it.

Seems that conservatives are the ones having problems respecting the constitution. 1-6-2021.
The Constitution guarantees the right to demonstrate. For the first time in over a hundred years a conservative demonstration got out of hand, unlike the literal thousands of liberal ones that got out of hand sines 1965. Liberals rioted over Vietnam, over police killings, over jury verdicts over damn near anything.

23 years as an executive who hired and evaluated employees.
Yeah right, with your attitudes, the only way you ":hired and evaluated employees" was if you worked at an all black company. No other minority, white man or white woman would get a fair shake from you. After all. according to you we are all racists and responsible for the black man's oppression today and in the past.

When you are telling black people what you think will help them, and are told by blackds that it won't yet you still believe your oinion of what helps blacks is the right one, thats white suptemacist thinking. Now as a black man, I am telling you that what Larry Elders represents is not good for black people. There are black conservatives who have good ideas, and I think you need to differentiate between black conservatives and black right wing extremists. Elder is a black right winger, he has nothing to do with being conservative.
Elder isn't running for Governor of black California, he's running for governor of everyone in the state. The question you should be asking yourself isn't is he good for black Californians, but is he good for all Californians? The answer to that is he's better than the governors California has had for at least twenty years and just possibly thirty. the last great governor I can remember California having was Pat Brown because he believed in building infrastructure to make California great and attracting business so it could prosper.

Elder isn't running for Governor of black California, he's running for governor of everyone in the state. The question you should be asking yourself isn't is he good for black Californians, but is he good for all Californians? The answer to that is he's better than the governors California has had for at least twenty years and just possibly thirty. the last great governor I can remember California having was Pat Brown because he believed in building infrastructure to make California great and attracting business so it could prosper.
I'd say Pete Wilson or Dukemajian.

Forum List

Back