What Real Successes Have the GOP had in the 21st Century??

I can't think of any at all

Bush inherited a balanced budget, passed trillions in useless do nothing spending bills that blew up the balanced budget and led to minimal economic growth. Then Bush started 2 wars and totally mismanaged those wars resulting in total devastation for America. Bush then crashed the economy epically, leaving America in ruin.

Trump inherited a US annual deficit of $587B, passed massive spending bills like Bush, blew up the deficit viciously, had a weak low growth economy (only +2.13% GDP growth in 2019) and then blew up the budget worse with $3.1T deficit in 2020 (Biden has dropped that all the way down to $1.1T in 2022). Trump also failed miserably at a world health crisis with the US having the most cases and most deaths in the entire world. Trump also incited a riot at the Capitol based on total lies.

Republicans like to fabricate success, but I see no real deal big boy successes from Bush or Trump, only failures, blow ups, riots, impeachments, deficits, recessions, and weak low GDP growth.
Where are the GOP successes?

the civil rights act...no democrats voted for it

You keep missing my point….. his policies DELAYED the recovery. Six years to do what Trump did in 6 months. Those are numbers from the Department of Labor. Do Republicans operate the Department of Labor?

After Trump gave us nearly 15% unemployment, by your standards.

face-palm-gif.278959

But that's just you lying again. I already showed the job market started it's 10 year streak of job growth in 2010...

Republicans came in after that unprecedented streak began and went along for the ride.

Did ya really think you could score points by lying? :eusa_naughty:
Keep showing this graph as it confirms that after 2014 when the Hill was held by Republicans and Money had more confidence not to sit on the sidelines as Obama’s policies could be held in check.

After Trump gave us nearly 15% unemployment, by your standards.

face-palm-gif.278959
what policies under Trump caused the rise in unemployment? It was Pelosi and Biden running around in 2020 yelling and screaming that the economy should remained shut down.

The schools were to be under the controls of the under the control of the state, because each state had different educational requirements in 18th Century
As they still do today, and probably always will. My mother grew up in Minnesota and got her elementary education degree in Nebraska. She was stunned by the differences in curriculum In Connecticut when she got her first job.
The Founders also created the amendment process for the Constitution in order that it be kept up-to-date with the times, and amended as needed
Fine. Then use that process to add specific items like education, energy, housing, etc… to Article I, Ssction 8. Until such a time as they’re added they are illegal and unconstitutional.
The United States of America is no longer a small nation along the east coast of the USA, with a population of under 5 million people
Maybe it’s time we break this country up into six to ten separate nations.

Keep showing this graph as it confirms that after 2014 when the Hill was held by Republicans and Money had more confidence not to sit on the sidelines as Obama’s policies could be held in check.

LOLOL

Of course I'll keep showing it since it proves that unprecedented 10 year growth of jobs started 4 years before 2014.

:dance:

what policies under Trump caused the rise in unemployment?

The same ones which you credit him for bringing the unemployment rate down to 7% 6 months later.

It was Pelosi and Biden running around in 2020 yelling and screaming that the economy should remained shut down.

Dayum. That was some disguise! Here I thought this was Donald Trump, but this must've been Pelosi and Biden wearing a Trump mask. They were quite convincing, huh?

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

LOLOL

Of course I'll keep showing it since it proves that unprecedented 10 year growth of jobs started 4 years before 2014.

:dance:
I’m not arguing that it did not start…. I’m arguing it was a slow start and delayed start that did not see any significant growth rate until 2014 and later. Know the difference..

The same ones which you credit him for bringing the unemployment rate down to 7% 6 months later.

Dayum. That was some disguise! Here I thought this was Donald Trump, but this must've been Pelosi and Biden wearing a Trump mask. They were quite convincing, huh?

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

And in less than a month he was calling for the economy to open back up.

I’m not arguing that it did not start…. I’m arguing it was a slow start and delayed start that did not see any significant growth rate until 2014 and later. Know the difference..

No, you're lying when you say it was a slow start. That's lying, not arguing.

Again, the rate of growth remained unchanged between 2010 to 2014 to 2019. If it was "slow" growth in 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013; then it was equally slow from 2014 through 2019...

No, you're lying when you say it was a slow start. That's lying, not arguing.

Again, the rate of growth remained unchanged between 2010 to 2014 to 2019. If it was "slow" growth in 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013; then it was equally slow from 2014 through 2019...

Great, so he tried to rescue the economy after wrecking it. How'd that turn out?

Oh yeah, this is how...

maxresdefault.jpg
What policy(s) of Trump wrecked the Economy? Must have been the global pandemic he initiated, right?

Asked and answered.

Next...
Show a Trump policy that caused 14.7 unemployment. Trump pushed to open up the economy one month after the pandemic and that ultimately led to an unemployment rate of less than 7 percent in 6 months while Democrats were calling for businesses to stay closed and encouraging people to gain en masse for protests and riots.

Show a Trump policy that caused 14.7 unemployment. Trump pushed to open up the economy one month after the pandemic and that ultimately led to an unemployment rate of less than 7 percent in 6 months while Democrats were calling for businesses to stay closed and encouraging people to gain en masse for protests and riots.

LOLOL

Trump pushes to shut down the country... the economy collapses.

Trump pushes to reopen the country... the economy starts rebounding.

Sycophants credit him only with the latter.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

Trump pushes to shut down the country... the economy collapses.

Trump pushes to reopen the country... the economy starts rebounding.

Sycophants credit him only with the latter.

:abgg2q.jpg:
The Dims were the ones pushing to shut down the economy

The Dims were the ones pushing to shut down the economy

You're a fucking moron for calling Trump, a "dim"...

Forum List

Back