What Real Successes Have the GOP had in the 21st Century??

You're a fucking moron for calling Trump, a "dim"...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Where did he say anything about shutting schools down, shutting businesses down, shutting mass transit down or airline preventing travel?

Where did he say anything about shutting schools down, shutting businesses down, shutting mass transit down or airline preventing travel?

What happens to schools when the students don't go to school?

What happens to restaurants, bars and other businesses when people stop patronizing them?

You're a fucking moron so you may not know the answers.

What happens to schools when the students don't go to school?

What happens to restaurants, bars and other businesses when people stop patronizing them?

You're a fucking moron so you may not know the answers.
Trump wasn't forcing anything. Democrats did.

Trump wasn't forcing anything. Democrats did.

LOL

You're such a fucking moron, you crack me up.

Trump also didn't force states to reopen. He merely recommended it like he recommended they shut down. He can't get credit for states reopening without getting credit for them shutting down.

And no one said he forced states to shutdiwn. That's just your underdeveloped brain trying to find excuses for him.

And it wasn't just Democrats shutting down the country. Republicans were doing that too.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

LOL

You're such a fucking moron, you crack me up.

Trump also didn't force states to reopen. He merely recommended it like he recommended they shut down. He can't get credit for states reopening without getting credit for them shutting down.
True. So fucking what?

According to your logic, since he couldn't force them to shut down, then he doesn't deserve the blame for the economic effects of ending the shut down. Of course, Biden is the one who is always trying to take credit for the for the economic effects of ending the shut down.

You can't get the logic for this straight, can you?

And no one said he forced states to shutdiwn. That's just your underdeveloped brain trying to find excuses for him.
That's what you just said, shit for brains.

True. So fucking what?

According to your logic, since he couldn't force them to shut down, then he doesn't deserve the blame for the economic effects of ending the shut down. Of course, Biden is the one who is always trying to take credit for the for the economic effects of ending the shut down.

You can't get the logic for this straight, can you?

That's what you just said, shit for brains.

You're fucked in the head, fucking moron. Want proof? Watch this... QUOTE me saying Trump "forced" the country to shut down...

When you can't, since I didn't, you will have proof you're fucked in the head.

You're fucked in the head, fucking moron. Want proof? Watch this... QUOTE me saying Trump "forced" the country to shut down...

When you can't, since I didn't, you will have proof you're fucked in the head.
I just said that your claim is that he didn't force them to shut down, you fucking moron.

Now who's fucked in the head?

I can't think of any at all

Bush inherited a balanced budget, passed trillions in useless do nothing spending bills that blew up the balanced budget and led to minimal economic growth. Then Bush started 2 wars and totally mismanaged those wars resulting in total devastation for America. Bush then crashed the economy epically, leaving America in ruin.

Trump inherited a US annual deficit of $587B, passed massive spending bills like Bush, blew up the deficit viciously, had a weak low growth economy (only +2.13% GDP growth in 2019) and then blew up the budget worse with $3.1T deficit in 2020 (Biden has dropped that all the way down to $1.1T in 2022). Trump also failed miserably at a world health crisis with the US having the most cases and most deaths in the entire world. Trump also incited a riot at the Capitol based on total lies.

Republicans like to fabricate success, but I see no real deal big boy successes from Bush or Trump, only failures, blow ups, riots, impeachments, deficits, recessions, and weak low GDP growth.
Where are the GOP successes?

Yeah, the Democrats trashing US cities, undercutting the police, prosecuting crime victims and flooding us with illegal aliens is the real measure of success, way to go!

I just said that your claim is that he didn't force them to shut down, you fucking moron.

Now who's fucked in the head?

You are, fucking moron...

Faun: no one said he forced states to shutdiwn.

Fucking Moron: That's what you just said, shit for brains.

No, fucking moron, I didn't just say he forced the country to shut down.

face-palm-gif.278959

You are, fucking moron...

Faun: no one said he forced states to shutdiwn.
Fucking Moron: That's what you just said, shit for brains.

No, fucking moron, I didn't just say he forced the country to shut down.

face-palm-gif.278959
"What happens to schools when the students don't go to school?"

In other words, Trump made them shut down, according to you.

LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

No, fucking moron, it doesn't mean he forced them. He lacked the authority to either shut down schools or prevent students from attending school.

He recommended students stop attending school and governors followed his recommendations. Recommending is not forcing. I already posted that. Here it is again. Emphasis mine to highlight your ignorance...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Ever???

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

No, fucking moron, it doesn't mean he forced them. He lacked the authority to either shut down schools or prevent students from attending school.

He recommended students stop attending school and governors followed his recommendations. Recommending is not forcing. I already posted that. Here it is again. Emphasis mine to highlight your ignorance...

Ever???

face-palm-gif.278959

You are too fucking retarded to comprehend your own statements.

what policies under Trump caused the rise in unemployment? It was Pelosi and Biden running around in 2020 yelling and screaming that the economy should remained shut down.
Dude, it was a lack of policy.

It was statements like it will soon be zero...

You keep missing my point….. his policies DELAYED the recovery. Six years to do what Trump did in 6 months. Those are numbers from the Department of Labor. Do Republicans operate the Department of Labor?
Six years?

All of the former 1-terms fuckups economic high points have been vested by President Biden.

LOLOL

Trump pushes to shut down the country... the economy collapses.

Trump pushes to reopen the country... the economy starts rebounding.

Sycophants credit him only with the latter.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Keep igno
Six years?

All of the former 1-terms fuckups economic high points have been vested by President Biden.
back it up with data

Forum List

Back