What really makes Romney tick?

Friends see a warm, charitable man with a sense of duty rooted in his Mormon faith. So why is so much of his past kept under wraps?

Did they ask that question about Obama in '08??:eusa_whistle:

Friends see a warm, charitable man with a sense of duty rooted in his Mormon faith. So why is so much of his past kept under wraps?

beating_a_dead_horse_by_potatoehuman-d3fead4.jpg

Probably not, since Obama '08 used his biography as the centerpiece of his campaign.

Clever on his part, but that is some lazy-assed journalism to take his autobiography at face value.:lol:

The more germane question is what values, attitudes, and beliefs drive Mitt to seek the highest office? It's not his first time at the plate, since he ran a hard race in 2008. His values are all over the board, from his Romney care that allowed abortion funding to his claim that he now wants to repeal a lesser version of what he did.

I suggest that the only thing that drives Romney is personal greed and a lust for power.

The more germane question is what values, attitudes, and beliefs drive Mitt to seek the highest office? It's not his first time at the plate, since he ran a hard race in 2008. His values are all over the board, from his Romney care that allowed abortion funding to his claim that he now wants to repeal a lesser version of what he did.

I suggest that the only thing that drives Romney is personal greed and a lust for power.

My concern of what drives Romney is this...

White Horse Prophecy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If he actuallly believes this shit and thinks it applies to him, we are soooo boned if he wins.

Forum List

Back