What right does he have to demand I lose my rights?

But you do make a sad point. Jim Brady and President Reagan were shot because a crazy person was able to walk into a gun store and get a gun with no problems

Right, because if he couldn't do that then he wouldn't have been able to get a gun! And he couldn't have thought of any other way to kill people! He would have given up. Crap, I can't buy a gun, it's freaking IMPOSSIBLE. I triad and they said no. Oh well, I guess I'll go play video games. You live in a fantasy world. The problem is you're trying to make real laws based on it.

You are such a manipulable patsy. Take my word for this one, don't talk to anyone about timeshares...

No gun, I guess he could have came at Reagan with a knife or an ax. And the Secret Service would have tackled his ass so fast it wouldn't have been funny.

Here's the problem with you gun nuts. You have to pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist.

The other G-7 nations either ban private gun ownership or severely restrict who can have a gun.

So you run the gamit of Japan, where they had all of 11 gun murders in 2010, to Germany, where they had about 250 gun murders.

Now, Germany doesn't ban guns altogether, but they put strict limits on WHO can have guns and what kind of guns they can have. And despite there being 17 million guns for 80 million Germans, they don't have that much gun violence.

Yes. Gun control works.

When it's actually tried.
Link?

But you do make a sad point. Jim Brady and President Reagan were shot because a crazy person was able to walk into a gun store and get a gun with no problems

Right, because if he couldn't do that then he wouldn't have been able to get a gun! And he couldn't have thought of any other way to kill people! He would have given up. Crap, I can't buy a gun, it's freaking IMPOSSIBLE. I triad and they said no. Oh well, I guess I'll go play video games. You live in a fantasy world. The problem is you're trying to make real laws based on it.

You are such a manipulable patsy. Take my word for this one, don't talk to anyone about timeshares...

No gun, I guess he could have came at Reagan with a knife or an ax. And the Secret Service would have tackled his ass so fast it wouldn't have been funny.

Here's the problem with you gun nuts. You have to pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist.

The other G-7 nations either ban private gun ownership or severely restrict who can have a gun.

So you run the gamit of Japan, where they had all of 11 gun murders in 2010, to Germany, where they had about 250 gun murders.

Now, Germany doesn't ban guns altogether, but they put strict limits on WHO can have guns and what kind of guns they can have. And despite there being 17 million guns for 80 million Germans, they don't have that much gun violence.

Yes. Gun control works.

Yep. How many Jews shot anyone in any concentration camps? Works every time.

The un-American, constitution hating, whack job left...

guns_zpsa1ed031c.jpg

Yes. Gun control works.

Liberals just don't have very good memories...

a41d3779ba53a2970c66c7e105840a26_500_zpse6f1ea4f.jpg

Yes. Gun control works.

Link?
OK... no link... that's what I thought... you just made that bull shit up.

That's the funny little thing about lies, at some point you're probably going to have to back them up, then you're fucked, like you right now.

Tearful plea from victim's dad in deadly rampage

Unbelievable he would deny over 100 million their rights because of one person. And the left will eat it up. How about the 3 he stabbed to death? Shouldn't we ban knives too?

Disgusting.
Relax drama queen. He just lost his kid. Give him a break.

No, he needs to give himself a break. He lost his kid, now he's stirring the pot. I feel no need to pity someone who would bring that on himself.

One big problem with today's youth is poor parenting. Many parents (especially left-leaning ones) use the Dr. Spock method of "training" kids. Thus we end up with a bunch of spoiled, rotten, self-centered, narcissistic punks who think the world OWES them something.

The brat was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and coddled his entire life. The fact that he was seeing a psychiatrist from an early age proves that psychiatry can actually do more harm than good. Instead of massacring folks because he wasn't "loved" why didn't he just ask a chick (yeah ... chick! Out of date and totally un-politically correct) out on a date? Wouldn't that have solved the idiot's woes?

Instead, daddy's failure as a parent is supposed to be cause for the rest of us to give up our right to self protection.

Last edited:

Yes. Gun control works.

Guy, the Nazis let average Germans own as many guns as they wanted. germany had its most open gun laws under the Nazis.

So argument fail.

Relax drama queen. He just lost his kid. Give him a break.

No, he needs to give himself a break. He lost his kid, now he's stirring the pot. I feel no need to pity someone who would bring that on himself.

One big problem with today's youth is poor parenting. Many parents (especially left-leaning ones) use the Dr. Spock method of "training" kids. Thus we end up with a bunch of spoiled, rotten, self-centered, narcissistic punks who think the world OWES them something.

The brat was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and coddled his entire life. The fact that he was seeing a psychiatrist from an early age proves that psychiatry can actually do more harm than good. Instead of massacring folks because he wasn't "loved" why didn't he just ask a chick (yeah ... chick! Out of date and totally un-politically correct) out on a date? Wouldn't that have solved the idiot's woes?

Instead, daddy's failure as a parent is supposed to be cause for the rest of us to give up our right to self protection.

JESUS H. FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!

When are you shitheads going to learn this is the father of the VICTIM who is speaking out, not the father of the shooter?

The real problem was that he was able to buy guns despite the people in his life expressing serious concerns.

His mother even called the cops to say that she was disturbed by what this kid was posting on youtube. When your own mother rats you out, you have serious problems.

Nope, wouldn't want to violate his "Second Amendment Rights".

Had the cops gone into his apartment, they'd have found his arsenal and his 140 page manifesto.

Yes. Gun control works.

Who gives two hoots about the other G7 nations? I couldn't care less about what dumbass laws they go by. I don't answer to them or their draconian systems of governance. Perhaps you've forgotten but America broke away from Europe and the King George style government a long time ago. That's the way we real Americans like it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yes. Gun control works.

Link?
OK... no link... that's what I thought... you just made that bull shit up.

That's the funny little thing about lies, at some point you're probably going to have to back them up, then you're fucked, like you right now.

I've posted this data dozens of times,

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/germany

Gun Homicides in Germany- 2010- 158.

Total HOmicides- 662

In Germany, civilians are not allowed to possess automatic firearms, firearms disguised as other objects, and armour-piercing, incendiary and expanding ammunition58 59

Compare
Regulation of Automatic Weapons
In Germany, private possession of fully automatic weapons is prohibited58 59

Compare
Regulation of Semiautomatic Assault Weapons
In Germany, private possession of semi-automatic assault weapons is permitted only with special authorisation60 61 59

Compare
Regulation of Handguns
In Germany, private possession of handguns (pistols and revolvers) is permitted only with special authorisation58 60 61 59

When are you shitheads going to learn this is the father of the VICTIM who is speaking out, not the father of the shooter?

The real problem was that he was able to buy guns despite the people in his life expressing serious concerns.

His mother even called the cops to say that she was disturbed by what this kid was posting on youtube. When your own mother rats you out, you have serious problems.

Had the cops gone into his apartment, they'd have found his arsenal and his 140 page manifesto.

It's not my fault that some punk was able to buy a gun. Why should I give up my rights because your liberal, California system of gun control failed? By the way ... I have a strong suspicion that the father of the victim was oozing with progressive sentiments long before his child was shot or stabbed or hit with a car or whatever.

Last edited:
Who gives two hoots about the other G7 nations? I couldn't care less about what dumbass laws they go by. I don't answer to them or their draconian systems of governance. Perhaps you've forgotten but America broke away from Europe and the King George style governments a long time ago. That's the way we real Americans like it.

Um, yeah. We broke away from England because a bunch of rich, slave-raping assholes didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes.

But only a fool fails to look at what others are doing to see what works.

And when are you going to stop passing the buck?

When are you going to stop blaming the gun instead of actually addressing the real problem?

The kid was a full blown nut job, like you. The gun was misused in his twisted little world of narcissism and butt hurt rich boy pussyism.

When are you going to admit the truth that guns aren't the problem, that the crazy bastards that misuse them are?

Last edited:
Who gives two hoots about the other G7 nations? I couldn't care less about what dumbass laws they go by. I don't answer to them or their draconian systems of governance. Perhaps you've forgotten but America broke away from Europe and the King George style governments a long time ago. That's the way we real Americans like it.

Um, yeah. We broke away from England because a bunch of rich, slave-raping assholes didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes.

So you prefer the King George style of governance. The government snaps its fingers and the people jump. Good for you! Why are you still here?

I don't see Europe as "working." It's existing but it's steeped in Progressiveness which is a social illness of which I want no part.

So our FOUNDING FATHERS were "RICH, SLAVE-RAPING ASSHOLES who DIDN'T WANT TO PAY THEIR **FAIR SHARE**, (there's your COMMIE shit folks), IN TAXES."

Jesus H. fucking Christ... you are one FUCKED UP, BAT SHIT CRAZY, FOAMING AT THE MOUTH, BARKING AT THE MOON, KOOKY MOTHER FUCKER.

No WONDER I don't see many people even attempting to engage in a debate with you when you say LOONY BIN, RETARDED, NEEDS A FUCKING STRAIGHT JACKET shit like that.

Yeah, I'm done talking to you too... weird sons a bitch.

Last edited:
Richard Martinez Should Kill Himself | Christopher Cantwell

Richard Martinez Should Kill Himself

But Richard Martinez? Well, you’d think this guy would at least wait for rigor to set in before he started jumping in front of cameras and taking blame away from the guy who murdered his son. Now that’s fuckin low. That shows a level of depravity that we don’t often see in the world. Even Mark Kelly, husband of Gabby Giffords, had the god damn decency to stay out of the gun control debate until his wife was stabilized in the hospital. Even Trayvon Martin’s mother, Sabrina Fulton had the common decorum to wait a few days before politicizing her son’s death. Richard Martinez, he doesn’t even wait until his son’s pupils are dilated before he goes full retard for all the world to see. This guy has all the respect for human life of a drain fly.

I know right? :eusa_eh: clingers and their all-or-nothing ideology.

What they wanted was a say in the passing of the taxes in parliament, something denied them.

I know right? :eusa_eh: clingers and their all-or-nothing ideology.

When you repeal the 2nd Amendment you may have a point. But until then STFU.

Forum List

Back