What rightwingers can’t seem to grasp about Trump’s “shitholes” statement

Yes, arguably those countries are shitholes in terms of their functioning economies.

That isn’t the point, however. The economy is one thing, but he also insulted the culture and the people themselves. Why is it so hard for this 71 year old 8th grader to just show some basic respect for other nations regardless of what they are and how they are perceived?
The people of those countries are responsible for the condition of their countries.
Trump was correct in saying those are not the types of people we need to be bringing in.
And why do assholes like you get to decide that? Talk about unconditional. You hypocrites. You only harp on the constitution to fit your narrative.
He gets to decide because he's an American, dumbass. Who do you think should decide, the Haitians?
He wishes he lives in Haiti

Yes, arguably those countries are shitholes in terms of their functioning economies.

That isn’t the point, however. The economy is one thing, but he also insulted the culture and the people themselves. Why is it so hard for this 71 year old 8th grader to just show some basic respect for other nations regardless of what they are and how they are perceived?

Did he say anything specifically about the people or their culture? Or are you just making assumptions based on your own bigotry?

If a foreign leader called the US a “shithole” or anything remotely insulting, you dickbags wouid not stop crying over it and you know it.

Nice deflection, now would you like to actually address the questions?

You are so full of shit. If a foreign leader called the US a shithole, you as a citizen would take it personally. Don’t pretend you wouldn’t.
Dude they fking burn our flag and yell death to Americans. Fk them. They don’t matter. Where’ve you been?

Did he say anything specifically about the people or their culture? Or are you just making assumptions based on your own bigotry?

If a foreign leader called the US a “shithole” or anything remotely insulting, you dickbags wouid not stop crying over it and you know it.

Nice deflection, now would you like to actually address the questions?

You are so full of shit. If a foreign leader called the US a shithole, you as a citizen would take it personally. Don’t pretend you wouldn’t.

Ok, now back to the questions. Do you lack the balls to discuss what you wrote?

Your questions are moot because citizenry would obviously take the shithole comment personally regardless of Trump not specifically insulting the people themselves.
He didn’t say it. Durbin lied!

Why is it so hard for the likes of you to admit that "this 71 year old 8th grader" won 30 out of 50 states and he is your lawfully elected president?

Fuck the culture.

If the people weren't such sorry dickheads with a fucked up culture they would change the shithole into something nicer.

Trump is right. We don't need these shithole countries exporting their poverty to the US.

The only reason these scumbag Democrats want the flow of immigrants (legal and illegal) from shithole countries coming in is to have a future welfare queen voting base.

Despicable, isn't it? You stupid Moon Bats have a hard time understanding what is wrong with that, don't you?

HOW?!

I was not there, you were not there, how do you know this?

From everything I have gathered, he was only talking about how they were run.

How do you KNOW that he insulted their cultures and the people themselves? Because certain MSM outlets told you to feel that way?
HOW?

How do you KNOW that his statements were ONLY referring to how these nations are run? Did your favorite white media outlets tell you to feel that way?

HOW?!

How do you KNOW that he insulted their cultures and the people themselves? Because certain MSM outlets told you to feel that way?
HOW?

How do you KNOW that his statements were ONLY referring to how these nations are run? Did your favorite white media outlets tell you to feel that way?
His statement wasn’t ever made.

HOW?!

HOW?

I'm not the one that started the thread, nor am I trying to impute motives onto the man. I take him at face value, and likewise, I believe in statements of those who have met him and interacted with him personally.

The president said: “No, no, I’m not a racist. I am the least racist person you have ever interviewed, that I can tell you.”
Trump insists 'I am the least racist person' amid outrage over remarks

https://nypost.com/2016/08/31/jesse-jackson-once-sang-donald-trumps-praises/

HOW?!

HOW?

His statement wasn’t ever made.
Thank you. The news was mostly fake news. It was broke by WaPo which is ran by Jeff Bezos, who wants illegal labor, has a huge nefarious agenda, and most folks know that WaPo is notoriously embedded with as many spooks as InfoWars is.

I'm not the one that started the thread, nor am I trying to impute motives onto the man. I take him at face value, and likewise, I believe in statements of those who have met him and interacted with him personally.

The president said: “No, no, I’m not a racist. I am the least racist person you have ever interviewed, that I can tell you.”
Trump insists 'I am the least racist person' amid outrage over remarks

https://nypost.com/2016/08/31/jesse-jackson-once-sang-donald-trumps-praises/
Not sure the person you were attempting to berate started the thread, but anyway, that's neither here nor there.

You said you take 45 at face value, that means you disbelieve what Durbin, Lindsey, and other's including Democrat and Republican politicians in the room at the time has said countering 45's weak defense.

Why do you believe them over him?

I take THEM at face value.

I think most people with three-digit IQ's have figured out by now that the Shit Hole controversy was contrived by the Democrats to AVOID discussing the substance of Trump's inquiry - Why are we encouraging immigration from poor, corrupt, disease-ridden countries? And now the Democrats challenge Trump to PROVE HE IS NOT A RACIST by endorsing their No-Borders agenda, starting with pure, unadulterated, DACA.

On the merits and substance, the American Public are overwhelming on Trump's side on this...merit-based, controlled immigration, with very limited acceptance of outlaw immigrants. The Democrats cannot afford to have a discussion based on the merits.

Forum List

Back