What should Democrats do with Kamala?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Now that the democrat party has to find another nominee after the debate, what do they do with Kamala?

She polls worse than Hillary, and was the first out of the DNC Presidential race, so even democrats don't like her

The only reason Joe picked her was because she accused him of being a racist, and she was female and black

That's it! Kamala was picked to patronize black voters and has virtually no political skills whatsoever.

But how do they bypass the second in line without raising eyebrows?

I would keep her under consideration but not give her the automatic bid

I would look at her along with Shapiro from Pennsylvania, Moore from MD and Newsome from California

Bring it to the Convention and let the Delegates decide

it would be the most interesting Convention in a Century

I would look at her along with Shapiro from Pennsylvania, Moore from MD and Newsome from California

The democrat party is far to corrupt and inbred to have any remaining common sense like this.

That is the price of never ending and worsening corruption.

That is how Rome fell after all.

The only way to fix this is to run Michelle Obama.

You can't really pick Newsome over Kamala since he is a whitey systemically racist male.

How about Pocahontas instead? I don't think that Big Mike is interested. Warren identifies as a squaw.

Now that the democrat party has to find another nominee after the debate, what do they do with Kamala?

She polls worse than Hillary, and was the first out of the DNC Presidential race, so even democrats don't like her

The only reason Joe picked her was because she accused him of being a racist, and she was female and black

That's it! Kamala was picked to patronize black voters and has virtually no political skills whatsoever.

Encourage her to drop from the ticket, to be replaced by somebody the country could have confidence in. As feeble as Joe appeared last night, and it not possible to replace him, a competent VP would be some comfort. She was picked to get the black vote. Surely there is a competent black female in Dem politics, somewhere.

I would do a Newsome / Booker ticket or a Whitmire / Booker ticket. I liked Booker last time.

I give black democrat voters enough credit to see that she’s a moron

They wont mind if she gets dumped

THey can't. IMHO Biden picked her precisely for that reason - his insurance policy.

I give black democrat voters enough credit to see that she’s a moron

They wont mind if she gets dumped
THey don't care that she's a moron - look at the morons they keep putting back in office. The white man dump the sister - forget about it.

really sorry to say, but this is necessary, and an open cnventioon is the only rational solution.

the sad thing is not that joe is not up to the job, his appointees are good enough to cover for him. but that the alternative lives in an alternate universe.

Forum List

Back