What should scare Conservatives about Trump...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
LINK: Trump: “When I’m president, I’m a different person”

'Trump: “When I’m president, I’m a different person”

"Trump acknowledging the act: "When I'm president, I'm a different person. I can be the most politically correct person you've ever seen."

— Daniel Dale (@ddale8) January 23, 2016"

There's no doubt Trump is a smart man, a savy businessman who knows how to 'close the deal'...but is he duping America / Conservatives? How 'different' is he / is he going to be?

upload_2016-1-26_10-55-38.jpeg

"Trump acknowledging the act: "When I'm president, I'm a different person. I can be the most politically correct person you've ever seen."

There's no doubt Trump is a smart man, a savy businessman who knows how to 'close the deal'...but is he duping America / Conservatives? How 'different' is he / is he going to be?

View attachment 61191

Do you really think Trump will suddenly become "politically correct" if he is elected? Even his use of that term shows his disdain for it.

View attachment 61191

Do you really think Trump will suddenly become "politically correct" if he is elected? Even his use of that term shows his disdain for it.

What I worry about are his Supreme Court nominations. He doesn't appear to have any great reverence to the Constitution. I fear he'll put in a whole string of David Souters in office.

View attachment 61191

What I worry about are his Supreme Court nominations. He doesn't appear to have any great reverence to the Constitution. I fear he'll put in a whole string of David Souters in office.

and Hillary would put in 4 or 5 sotomayors and kagans. which would you prefer?

View attachment 61191

I believe he will blow in the wind with whatever is popular just like he's doing now only next time the wind may favor the opposition

View attachment 61191

I prefer for us to pull our collective heads out of our asses and make sure that is not the choice we face.

View attachment 61191

I prefer 4-5 Clarence Thomases.

Donald Trump is first and foremost a businessman and deal maker. He is NOT a mealy-mouthed politician who gives out platitudes in order lull people into voting for them.

Of course he will change if elected president! The office itself changes - to some degree - everyone who is elected to it.

Sadly, like Obozo, it changes some far less than others.

Donald Trump is first and foremost a businessman and deal maker. He is NOT a mealy-mouthed politician who gives out platitudes in order lull people into voting for them.

Of course he will change if elected president! The office itself changes - to some degree - everyone who is elected to it.

His campaign has been virtually nothing but platitudes.

One month he's pro huge tariff, now he's not
Once he's pro choice, now he's not
Once he really liked the Clinton's, now he doesn't.
Once he supported high taxes, now he doesn't.

The man is nothing but a bullshitter. He may be a good businessman but all of our issues don't revolve around economics.

View attachment 61191

I prefer 4-5 Clarence Thomases.

me too, and we sure wont get that with the hildebeast or crazy Bernie. Trump is the best bet to get the country turned around.

View attachment 61191

I prefer for us to pull our collective heads out of our asses and make sure that is not the choice we face.

how do we get a different choice?

His campaign has been virtually nothing but platitudes.

One month he's pro huge tariff, now he's not
Once he's pro choice, now he's not
Once he really liked the Clinton's, now he doesn't.
Once he supported high taxes, now he doesn't.

The man is nothing but a bullshitter. He may be a good businessman but all of our issues don't revolve around economics.

then vote for the hildebeast or crazy Bernie.

Forum List

Back