What should U.S. policy be towards the Ukraine conflict?

As of May 31, 2023, the value of U.S. bilateral aid commitments to Ukraine represented 0.33 percent of our GDP.
We haven't balanced a budget in 23 years. We spend a trillion more than we take in annually. Do you understand anything about debt? Obviously not. Earning POTENTIAL is not earnings.

As I said, obviously you know nothing about debt. The only good debt is NO debt.
Are you 5 years old? You obviously know nothing about finance. I borrowed money to buy my house. It is now worth four times what I paid. Good debt. If I borrowed money to buy a car it would be worth much less by the time I paid off the loan. Bad debt. Companies borrow money all the time because they figure they can make more that the debt will cost.

The US uses tax money to build up infrastructure. Good debt. The US uses tax money to give checks to tax payers. Bad debt.

See a pattern?

Are you 5 years old? You obviously know nothing about finance. I borrowed money to buy my house. It is now worth four times what I paid. Good debt. If I borrowed money to buy a car it would be worth much less by the time I paid off the loan. Bad debt. Companies borrow money all the time because they figure they can make more that the debt will cost.

The US uses tax money to build up infrastructure. Good debt. The US uses tax money to give checks to tax payers. Bad debt.

See a pattern?
Read the title of the OP moron. Ukraine isn't infrastructure nor is it a money making investment. No war is.

Last edited:
Here is the first in a string of posts in a thread with sourced documentation that clearly outlines and explains how Russia is the sole instigator of this conflict. (Exactly as I have said all along)

The white house is quietly making its way toward rebuilding Ukraine with your tax dollars... so now even when we don't bomb one thing we have to rebuild what Russia blew up.....

Somebody has to pay his legal bills
You know Trump won’t
If Trump does he would have to pay everyone's bills.... but he still might pay them anyway... but you would never know one way or the other....

Here is my suggestion for U.S. policy towards the Ukraine conflict:
1. Offer Russia a cease fire agreement. If they agree, we will stop further military aid to Ukraine and will oppose its membership in NATO.
2. If Russia does not agree, we will start placing nuclear missiles all along its borders with NATO countries.

What say you?
Hands off....... No more money or support. They are not our 51st state. We have no obligation to them.

Hands off....... No more money or support. They are not our 51st state. We have no obligation to them.
The enemy of our enemy is our friend. One end that I see is that the murdering autocrat, Putin is removed and his goal of reconstituting the Russian Empire of the Czars is forgotten. That is in our interest.

Forum List

Back