What should U.S. policy be towards the Ukraine conflict?

What is your 'scenario' how to end this war? And to make sure it won't be restarted in 3-5-10 years?
Not my job.

If we wanted to defend Ukraine, we should have armed them to the teeth BEFORE Russia made its move. That would have dissuaded Russia from moving on to Ukraine.

President Biden has a sterling reputation for making bad foreign policy decisions.

For how long? I thought Democrats were opposed to never-ending wars.
They are, as all Americans should be, but this one does not involve death and injury to American troops, and may well insure that they do not have to be risked in protection of NATO and Europe, that is enough for most people, as we have seen twice what ignoring European wars starting in the east have cost us in blood and treasure.

I don't have a new war. Putin has a new war, which he could and should call off and go home from.
your the one supporting it and demanding we fund it,,

so its your war buttercup,,

in all the wars I have ever supported not a single person has died or a single dollar spent,,

your the one supporting it and demanding we fund it,,

so its your war buttercup,,

in all the wars I have ever supported not a single person has died or a single dollar spent,,
If mine, I am content to keep funding, but it is really Putin's decision. He is the oppressive asshole that crossed the border, seeking to take over Ukraine. They only have to survive and attrit his forces and strengh until he is unable to continue with the remotest possibility of success, in order for Ukraine to achieve victory, which I suspect they will. Tough sh#t, Putin Puffer. Maybe you should immigrate and join the Russian front lines to support your attack.

If mine, I am content to keep funding, but it is really Putin's decision. He is the oppressive asshole that crossed the border, seeking to take over Ukraine. They only have to survive and attrit his forces and strengh until he is unable to continue with the remotest possibility of success, in order for Ukraine to achieve victory, which I suspect they will. Tough sh#t, Putin Puffer. Maybe you should immigrate and join the Russian front lines to support your attack.
sure he is responsible,, but whats that got to do with us??

so when do you plan to go help them instead of sitting back watching people die??

sure he is responsible,, but whats that got to do with us??

so when do you plan to go help them instead of sitting back watching people die??
US government, along with many other governments is helping with supplies, so my ilk and I will not have to go. Putin could stop the dying today, but withdrawing as he should, but he is too stupid and too stubborn to admin Russia has again bitten off more than it could chew and digest, and he believes Russian lives are cheap, so he sends them to their deaths.

US government, along with many other governments is helping with supplies, so my ilk and I will not have to go. Putin could stop the dying today, but withdrawing as he should, but he is too stupid and too stubborn to admin Russia has again bitten off more than it could chew and digest, and he believes Russian lives are cheap, so he sends them to their deaths.
why are you blaming your blood thirst on putin??

all we are doing is making sure even more people die,,

so how many people do you think have died since you started supporting this war??

for me the count is zero,,
1692029701676.gif

Forum List

Back