What should U.S. policy be towards the Ukraine conflict?

is that all you have left as your excuse for continuing the death of innocent people??
I offer no excuse. None is necessary. It is more necessary, Putin just bring his troops back into original Russian border and cease making war on his neighbors. Tell you handlers, White 6 told them to suck on it.:cool:

I offer no excuse. None is necessary. It is more necessary, Putin just bring his troops back into original Russian border and cease making war on his neighbors. Tell you handlers, White 6 told them to suck on it.:cool:
sure that would be better,,

but the problem is us causing the problem and then using that to justify killing lore people,,

when and where does it stop??
what country is next??

sure that would be better,,

but the problem is us causing the problem and then using that to justify killing lore people,,

when and where does it stop??
what country is next??
Then, you Russian bastards should just go home.

all you have left is to lie about other people to justify the killing of innocent people that YOU want funding and support for,,
Tell it to your handlers, Putin troll, US policy is the correct policy. It is supported by most American and most foreign governments as it pertains to Ukraine and Russia, and you are stuck with it.
1692032483177.gif

Last edited:
We certainly should not even think of sending Americans to fight and die in that war.
Expendable Deplorables

Why not? Our ruling class's sons and its no-talent flunkies who run away to the college plantation won't have to fight. As Abraham Lincoln said in excusing such precious brats for buying their way out of service in his Civil War, "that's the way things have always been done."

I want Ukraine and Zalenski to decided Ukraine's policy toward Putin's invasion of their country, since they are the ones thinking their freedom and independence is worth fighting and dying for.
What is with your refusal to answer yes/no questions?
So you want Zelenski to decide U.S. policy?
If you want to ask me a question, I'll show you how it's done.

You said at first this war was “clearly wanted by the U.S. government,” and you backed down when I showed how untrue that Russian propaganda was and is.

Now you argue this war was “purposely instigated and easily avoided” by the U.S. — which is more or less the exact same propaganda line, once removed. You think everything is “clear” but in reality you are often … completely wrong.

For example: It is not at all “clear” that the U.S. and Europe was wrong to have allowed Poland to join NATO in 1999, or allow Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia to voluntarily join in 2004 in the largest wave of enlargement in NATO history. Should they have all been flatly refused? And if so, would Russia — whose backward political culture and decaying economy almost inevitably led to the creation of a mafia / security state after the USSR collapsed — have not long ago used the same arguments Putin uses about Russian minorities being oppressed to invade at least the Baltic countries?

You don’t understand history. You only know how to posture politically — and ridiculously — as a “Libertarian / Anarchist.” As if libertarian anarchism could solve the problems of the homeless drug users in L.A.! Actually those miserable communities are a terrible example of what “libertarian anarchism” leads to in the real world. The number of people living on the streets would be multiplied by a thousand times if we tore down capitalist society and government and tried to institute your precious “libertarian anarchism.”

Your criticisms are meant to make you feel good and let you escape hard decisions, blaming the “Establishment” or capitalism for everything, while in fact giving backhanded support to nihilistic views gaining popularity with utterly opportunist Trumpster authoritarians and Putin-loving reactionaries.

In short, while there are plenty of problems with American-style finance capitalism and U.S. foreign policy, plenty of corruption in our society in the “Good Old U.S.A” — your brand of “let’s take care of our own folks at home first” is just a fraud … or a fantasy.

In reality, you are running interference for TRUMPISM, simple-minded MAGA sloganeering, and mimicking old Republican memes about how “small government” is always best. Tell that to Putin and XiJinping. Tell that to the Ukrainians now, who know they need the backing of a great power if they are even to survive as a medium-sized democratic nation.
So Soros

What is with your refusal to answer yes/no questions?

If you want to ask me a question, I'll show you how it's done.
What is your "Yes or No" question?

O pushed Russia into this war with his coup, sanctions, military buildup of Ukraine, and support of Nazis killing Russians in the Donbas.
There's a Globalist Behind Every Bush

Trying to strangle and dismember Russia has been going on since Bush the First's "New World Order" speech (September 11, 1991). His kid occupied Afghanistan only as an outpost against Russia.

Last edited:
Why do you support this crime?
ESay

War Is a Racket… U.S. and NATO Arms Industries Make Record $400 Billion in Sales From Proxy War With Russia

Strategic Culture
August 14, 2023
Western weapons manufacturers are popping champagne corks over record sales with total revenues hitting $400 billion for last year. According to media reports, this coming year-end will see that record figure exceeded by another salivating $50 billion.

Ukraine may be resembling a bloodbath, as we noted in last week’s editorial. But apparently, Western military corporations are swimming in a bonanza of profits and stock market investments.

Most of this lucrative new business stems from NATO’s proxy war with Russia in Ukraine, which is heading toward its second year. There is no sign of a diplomatic effort from the West or the Kiev regime it sponsors to end the bloodshed.

The main corporate beneficiaries making a financial killing from Ukraine are by far the American firms. They include such behemoths as Lockheed Martin, Boeing and RTX (formerly Raytheon). But also enjoying soaring profits are arms makers in other NATO countries: BAE in the United Kingdom, Airbus in France, Netherlands and Spain, Leonardo in Italy, and Germany’s Rheinmetall.

This week the Joe Biden administration requested another $24 billion in U.S. taxpayer-funded aid to Ukraine. It’s hard to keep track of the money flowing from NATO countries to prop up the Nazi regime in Kiev.

What we are seeing is an audacious racket whereby the American and European public are subsidizing the funneling of their own taxpayers’ money into the coffers of weapons firms. And there is no democratic choice in the matter. It’s a fait accompli. Or, put another way, extortion.
War Is a Racket… U.S. and NATO Arms Industries Make Record $400 Billion in Sales From Proxy War With Russia - LewRockwell
Let Foreign Alliances Entangle Themselves

What would be wrong with selling arms to all these countries that want the American taxpayers to fund their wars? That way, the MI Complex can keep or even increase its profits without having other Americans pay for it. If those countries can't afford to defend themselves, that's their own fault.

Note: "So" is a substitute for "Do" in this question, connoting a consequence of previous statements.
If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to HIm

I notice that the college-educated morons in the media, who control Americans' grammar, use "so" without any logical connection, as if it meant, "So it's my turn to speak and this is what I'm going to say," as in:

"Where did you go to college?"

"So I went to Harvard, which means I'm smart enough to overthrow all the rules of grammar, because I am the elite of the New Age."

So, you are saying, without support, Ukraine would have fallen quickly, Russian control would have been reestablished, as you want it to be, and your opinion is that Russian Control of Ukraine, is in the interests of Ukraine, the US and NATO. I disagree.
The question is, what country would Russia have wanted next, and always has been. Besides the outright treasure of owning Ukraine for mother Russia, Ukraine is bordering NATO and NATO defends Europe and democracies across the continent. It is better to have Ukraine fighting Russia, than NATO countries, and they prefer to be free and independent of Russia, to they say it is in their interests and they are willing to fight for their country, if they have the means to fight. I support continuing to give them the means.
No. Russia never invades had the USG not done those things.

Let Foreign Alliances Entangle Themselves

What would be wrong with selling arms to all these countries that want the American taxpayers to fund their wars? That way, the MI Complex can keep or even increase its profits without having other Americans pay for it. If those countries can't afford to defend themselves, that's their own fault.
Still wrong. Supporting war in any fashion is wrong. Our government should be demanding peaceful coexistence everywhere.

Still wrong. Supporting war in any fashion is wrong. Our government should be demanding peaceful coexistence everywhere.
The U.S. has “demanded” too many things in too many places where it shouldn’t have, where it couldn’t act as a “neutral peacemaker” because it has its own interests it is protecting.

I certainly agree we do have a responsibility to do what we can to stop powerful aggressors from invading weaker neighbors (Ukraine in this case), but there is a need for realism, awareness of limits to what we can and should do, and courage to do it when called upon by circumstance.

The U.S. has “demanded” too many things in too many places where it shouldn’t have, where it couldn’t act as a “neutral peacemaker” because it has its own interests it is protecting.

I certainly agree we do have a responsibility to do what we can to stop powerful aggressors from invading weaker neighbors (Ukraine in this case), but there is a need for realism, awareness of limits to what we can and should do, and courage to do it when called upon by circumstance.
The problem is the USG is the powerful invader.

Forum List

Back