What some seem not to get

all of our allies and even Russia and China think you are a brainwashed functional moron. How is Reagan's pal Uncle Saddam doing these days dimwit? What a catastrophe...

"All of our allies and even Russia and China think you are a brainwashed functional moron"

Well, it seems you've personally talked to just about everyone on Earth and the consensus is in. No need to argue with someone who knows it all.

(Translation: Arguing with a moron is pointless)
Everyone who signed that treaty except for idiot GOP says you are nuts LOL. I don't have to talk to people, I actually pay attention to all media so I know you have no idea what the hell happened. it appears the Trump is just as ignorant as you are.... Or could he just be lying? He has about 15% approval from everyone in the world who is not a brainwashed functional GOP moron. Absolute idiocy. Yes ignoramuses don't like hearing the facts and how stupid they are, oops brainwashed functionally stupid.
You’re a foreign dick sucker.

Per capita obviously is the only way to make any intelligent comparisons, brainwashed functional morons....
No it isn’t; effect on immediate economy is.
What are you babbling about? Effect on who's immediate economy by what? LOL.
The problem is the GOP propaganda machine not our form of government.

The problem is too much democracy.
You'll make a great little Nazi GOP brainwashed functional moron. The solution in any democracy is always more democracy. Not garbage propaganda voter suppression and covert action like the GOP does all the time. Your support for dictators is noted. The GOP is a swamp and disgrace the last 38 years...
Businesses in small, medium or large cities should not have the same tax rates or nobody will start a business.
nobody is talking about raising taxes on small businesses, we're talkin about giant corporations with huge profits who pay little or no tax. You know the people who run the GOP...
You mean the corporations that fund R and D candidates and that’s why Ds never vote to penalize off-shoring and business visas?

That is a major issue on Sander’s platform and why he left the D party.
of course they vote against that stuff but they are always obstructed by the swamped GOP. The crap you say. Hopefully Sanders will get the nomination.

No it isn’t; effect on immediate economy is.
The problem is too much democracy.
You'll make a great little Nazi GOP brainwashed functional moron. The solution in any democracy is always more democracy. Not garbage propaganda voter suppression and covert action like the GOP does all the time. Your support for dictators is noted. The GOP is a swamp and disgrace the last 38 years...
Businesses in small, medium or large cities should not have the same tax rates or nobody will start a business.
nobody is talking about raising taxes on small businesses, we're talkin about giant corporations with huge profits who pay little or no tax. You know the people who run the GOP...
You mean the corporations that fund R and D candidates and that’s why Ds never vote to penalize off-shoring and business visas?

of course they vote against that stuff but they are always obstructed by the swamped GOP. The crap you say. Hopefully Sanders will get the nomination.
Bull...Sanders left because they never vote against it.
The Ds gets rich off their Insider Trading, just like the Rs.

That's hilarious after the way Obama was treated by the GOP and its ridiculous scumbag hate propaganda machine. Hundreds of phony scandals all discredited and never retracted. You have a imaginary planet.
Obama was a pos and deserved it, liar.
Everything you know about Obama is crap propaganda dumbass. All investigated and nothing is found but GOP lies repeated endlessly. Wake up and smell the coffee. Change the channel to get some reality some time. The world is not a conspiracy of everyone in the world except bought off high School grad GOP pundits who will say anything for a buck.

My former house representative Collins the first guy who supported Trump from the House of Representatives is in prison now for insider trading. If you are smart enough to be a Sanders supporter oh, you should be smart enough to recognize which party is the swamp. Ask Sanders

That's hilarious after the way Obama was treated by the GOP and its ridiculous scumbag hate propaganda machine. Hundreds of phony scandals all discredited and never retracted. You have a imaginary planet.
But. but, but, OBAMA!!!

My former house representative Collins the first guy who supported Trump from the House of Representatives is in prison now for insider trading. If you are smart enough to be a Sanders supporter oh, you should be smart enough to recognize which party is the swamp. Ask Sanders
I’m not a Sanders supporter but I have learned a lot from listening to him 10 years ago about how both parties are scum.

all of our allies and even Russia and China think you are a brainwashed functional moron. How is Reagan's pal Uncle Saddam doing these days dimwit? What a catastrophe...

"All of our allies and even Russia and China think you are a brainwashed functional moron"

Well, it seems you've personally talked to just about everyone on Earth and the consensus is in. No need to argue with someone who knows it all.

(Translation: Arguing with a moron is pointless)
Everyone who signed that treaty except for idiot GOP says you are nuts LOL. I don't have to talk to people, I actually pay attention to all media so I know you have no idea what the hell happened. it appears the Trump is just as ignorant as you are.... Or could he just be lying? He has about 15% approval from everyone in the world who is not a brainwashed functional GOP moron. Absolute idiocy. Yes ignoramuses don't like hearing the facts and how stupid they are, oops brainwashed functionally stupid.
You’re a foreign dick sucker.
You are a provincial brain-dead brainwashed functional moron. And you turn into a vulgar troll at first excuse. Like all GOP ignoramuses. Sorry about reality as seen by all intelligent people in the world who are not brainwashed with garbage GOP propaganda....

I refer to the un-precedented disrespect and hatred of a duly elected President.....and I primarily refer to the behavior of our elected representatives who are basically refusing to accept a duly elected President.

This display of hatred we witness time and again....threatens our very form of government and in fact threatens America as a whole.

Some historians have been saying there was a similar political divide in 1860 to what we’re seeing today.

When we reach the point where the speaker of the house dis-respects the President right behind his back whilst he is delivering the State of The Union address.....we have reached a new low.

This sort of behavior we see from the democrats is a direct attack on our election process....first they talked about doing away with the electoral college....when they realized they could not get anywhere with that then they talked about removing The President because he was mentally incompetent and then it moved on to impeachment.

What we are witnessing is a form of insurrection or rebellion in everything but name...it is treasonous behavior and as such we the people should not accept it.

Florida Republican: 'We should hang’ treasonous Democrats

Hey it' not like I said the motherfker wasn't an American

I’m not a Sanders supporter but I have learned a lot from listening to him 10 years ago about how both parties are scum.
That is not what he says dingbat.

If he was doing a bad job, it would be different----but they hated him with the same intensity on the day he took office.

His success only makes them even crazier.

YES---he fights backs! God Bless him for it. Quit attacking everything he does, or start recognizing that a lot of it is RIGHT!
His success is purely imaginary and pure propaganda. Only the rich are doing well.
Wait, let's see if we have this right. On the one hand, when good economic numbers are touted, we're told that it's Obama's economy and Trump had nothing to do with it. Now you're saying that it's NOT a good economy, and it's Trump's fault.

If you are saying it's NOT Obama's economy, you have to give Trump credit when good economic numbers are shown (and they are there to be shown), but if you are saying it IS Obama's economy, you have to blame him when bad numbers are shown (or people, like you, complain that it's a bad economy). Which horse are you riding?

But. but, but, OBAMA!!!
You mean but but but garbage GOP propaganda about Obama, all discredited never retracted, which is why 35% of the country is technically insane at this point.

Everything you know about Obama is crap propaganda dumbass. All investigated and nothing is found but GOP lies repeated endlessly. Wake up and smell the coffee. Change the channel to get some reality some time. The world is not a conspiracy of everyone in the world except bought off high School grad GOP pundits who will say anything for a buck.
I don't claim to know much about him, only his presidency, in which he was a traitor like you.

That is not what he says dingbat.
That’s why I said 10 years ago when he was telling the truth.
Now he’s just another tax and spend and screw Whitey nutcase...just like you.

If he was doing a bad job, it would be different----but they hated him with the same intensity on the day he took office.

YES---he fights backs! God Bless him for it. Quit attacking everything he does, or start recognizing that a lot of it is RIGHT!
His success is purely imaginary and pure propaganda. Only the rich are doing well.
Wait, let's see if we have this right. On the one hand, when good economic numbers are touted, we're told that it's Obama's economy and Trump had nothing to do with it. Now you're saying that it's NOT a good economy, and it's Trump's fault.

If you are saying it's NOT Obama's economy, you have to give Trump credit when good economic numbers are shown (and they are there to be shown), but if you are saying it IS Obama's economy, you have to blame him when bad numbers are shown (or people, like you, complain that it's a bad economy). Which horse are you riding?
The problem is GOP tax rates on the rich which have given us a flat tax system, a huge giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else. Obama showed how strong our economy is if we just leave it alone which the GOP it appears cannot do. I know another tax cut for the rich! The worst inequality and upward mobility in our history is not trivia. We have to invest in our people and infrastructure etc again for the first time in 30 years oh, and we have to tax the rich more like their fair share. Ditto giant corporations.

The problem is GOP tax rates on the rich what's have given us a flat tax system, a huge giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else. Obama showed how strong our economy is if we just leave it alone which the GOP it appears cannot do. I know another tax cut for the rich! The worst inequality and upward mobility in our history is not trivia.
Can't prove anything so he keeps lying.

I don't claim to know much about him, only his presidency, in which he was a traitor like you.
well at least you don't hate your fellow citizens based on total garbage propaganda, super Dupe.

well at least you don't hate your fellow citizens based on total garbage propaganda, super Dupe.
No, liar, I hate them based on what I see them do which is trying to tear down this country and turn it into a third world hell hole.

The problem is GOP tax rates on the rich what's have given us a flat tax system, a huge giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else. Obama showed how strong our economy is if we just leave it alone which the GOP it appears cannot do. I know another tax cut for the rich! The worst inequality and upward mobility in our history is not trivia.
Google the only tax graph you need to know, proves we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Google fact left the demise of the middle class that shows the middle class has been going slowly to hell since 1982 when Reagan started cutting taxes on the rich and services for everyone else. Really got bad after Rush Limbaugh started... Now Fox and Rush run the GOP along with the lobbyists. All Trump had to do to take over the party was parrot the hate garbage propaganda, all the ridiculous misinformation conspiracy theories and phony scandals, none of which have gone anywhere in the real world.

Google the only tax graph you need to know, proves we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Google fact left the demise of the middle class that shows the middle class has been going slowly to how since 1982 when Reagan started cutting taxes on the rich and services for everyone else. Really got bad after Rush Limbaugh started... Now Fox and Rush run the GOP along with the lobbyists. All Trump had to do to take over the party was parrot the hate garbage propaganda, all the ridiculous misinformation conspiracy theories and phony scandals, none of which have gone anywhere in the real world.
Listen stupid, google results prove nothing, except what morons people like you are for swallowing their bs.

Forum List

Back