What the demrats won't tell you about BO 'repeal'

LOL your link said 14 million people got coverage thanks to Obamacare between 2013 and 2015, and it claims that's the total for the years between 2009 and 2017!!! :rofl:

And then................ wait for this because it's fucking hilarious.............................................

THEY CLAIM MOST OF THE PEOPLE GOT HEALTHCARE BECAUSE OF ALL THE JOBS ADDED UNDER OBAMA! I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING IN THERE!

Unbelievable! You dumb fucking rubes!
Luckily I'm sitting here looking at my bank accounts and counting up the $2500 bucks I'm saving on health insurance. Kinda hard to find I may be doing the math wrong. Everything is more expensive, the premium is way higher than it was before, my deductable went from 2k to 5k. No savings there. I would ask my favorite doctor where this all went wrong but he isn't my doctor anymore I had to find a new one and he barely speaks english. I'm not feeling like I got a better deal here.

You got a better program? Why haven't you produced it?
It's coming, calm down.
Right. they've been saying that for a while now, saying that they would repeal it first then work on the plan in the weeks and months after it's repeal. (which probably means they won't bother replacing it at all, they'd just get rid of it)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Damn, you're kinda going to look stupid here in about 2 seconds. The plan is posted already. All you have to do is go read it.

LOL your link said 14 million people got coverage thanks to Obamacare between 2013 and 2015, and it claims that's the total for the years between 2009 and 2017!!! :rofl:

And then................ wait for this because it's fucking hilarious.............................................

THEY CLAIM MOST OF THE PEOPLE GOT HEALTHCARE BECAUSE OF ALL THE JOBS ADDED UNDER OBAMA! I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING IN THERE!

Luckily I'm sitting here looking at my bank accounts and counting up the $2500 bucks I'm saving on health insurance. Kinda hard to find I may be doing the math wrong. Everything is more expensive, the premium is way higher than it was before, my deductable went from 2k to 5k. No savings there. I would ask my favorite doctor where this all went wrong but he isn't my doctor anymore I had to find a new one and he barely speaks english. I'm not feeling like I got a better deal here.

It's coming, calm down.

Been hearing that for a long time, but no plan yet. Any reason to believe that claim is not just more bullshit this time?
The plans have been there for years. They are here now. You being too stupid to look at them isn't my problem. Actually it's not you being stupid. You just have this line to repeat like a puppet and refuse to actually look at the plans.
Yet when is the plan gonna be revealed to those whom it applies to, namely the citizens of the US?

It's coming, calm down.
And will include much of Obamacare. Thanks Barry :thup:

They will put another name on it, but it will still be Obamacare with a few changes that they could have made before.

It's coming, calm down.

Been hearing that for a long time, but no plan yet. Any reason to believe that claim is not just more bullshit this time?
The plans have been there for years. They are here now. You being too stupid to look at them isn't my problem. Actually it's not you being stupid. You just have this line to repeat like a puppet and refuse to actually look at the plans.

OK. point to the plan that the right wing wants.

It's coming, calm down.
Right. they've been saying that for a while now, saying that they would repeal it first then work on the plan in the weeks and months after it's repeal. (which probably means they won't bother replacing it at all, they'd just get rid of it)

Damn, you're kinda going to look stupid here in about 2 seconds. The plan is posted already. All you have to do is go read it.
OK provide the link to proof that's 100 percent gonna happen?

It's coming, calm down.

See how the far left drones say there is no plan, yet even the far left CBS has the plan up:

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/GOPHealthPlan_061709.pdf

Another far left drone failed post!

It's coming, calm down.

They will put another name on it, but it will still be Obamacare with a few changes that they could have made before.
It sure ain't Gonna Be Trumpcare, becaus Hess a Narcissistic bulling jackals.

It's coming, calm down.

OK provide the link to proof that's 100 percent gonna happen?

Provide a link that 100% claims you will not die tomorrow..

Silly far left drone!

It's coming, calm down.

No that will be leaving office on January 20th!

It's coming, calm down.

Not you again Koshbot.... Sigh

It's coming, calm down.

Come on. Don't tease us. Where is the republican plan?

It's coming, calm down.

And more importantly what is it?

It's coming, calm down.

Says the far left drone that has no clue about anything!

Oh since you ignored it, I will post again from the far left CBS:

See how the far left acts when you defeat their religious talking points with facts?

You had to switch docs most likely because of your Healthcare policies, you may not have coverage under the ACA but under a different Healthcare system.

Oh I see. It was my fault for having insurance and a doctor I liked before obiecare promised me that would never change, yet it did and somehow that's my fault.

I didn't like it when they made us start wearing seat belts, but I got over it. Quit whining if you don;t have a better plan.
That's kind of a funny thing to bring up. Remember back when the seatbelt laws were passed they swore it would never be a violation you could get a ticket for. It was just a suggestion for your own good. Now it's a fine and possible jail time. Remember when the income tax was passed there was no possibilty it would ever go above 1%. Anything more than that would be crazy. No way would we take it higher than that. Yet all those things proved to be bullshit. You will wear a seatbelt and you will pay depending on your income 50%. But I'm supposed to just trust you with healthcare because the government has never lied to me before? Nothing gets better with time when the government has control.

It's coming, calm down.

On the far left CBS site!

Took less than 20 seconds to find it on google!

You had to switch docs most likely because of your Healthcare policies, you may not have coverage under the ACA but under a different Healthcare system.

Oh I see. It was my fault for having insurance and a doctor I liked before obiecare promised me that would never change, yet it did and somehow that's my fault.

I didn't like it when they made us start wearing seat belts, but I got over it. Quit whining if you don;t have a better plan.
That's kind of a funny thing to bring up. Remember back when the seatbelt laws were passed they swore it would never be a violation you could get a ticket for. It was just a suggestion for your own good. Now it's a fine and possible jail time. Remember when the income tax was passed there was no possibilty it would ever go above 1%. Anything more than that would be crazy. No way would we take it higher than that. Yet all those things proved to be bullshit. You will wear a seatbelt and you will pay depending on your income 50%. But I'm supposed to just trust you with healthcare because the government has never lied to me before? Nothing gets better with time when the government has control.

Nice tap dance. Where is the plan?

See how the far left acts when you defeat their religious talking points with facts?
This is just the ACA made up to look like a new thing.

This isn't even official documentation.

Wrong! However it defeats all the far left talking points that there is no plan!

It was what the (R)'s said they wanted when the far left shut them out of talking about Obamacare!

Only a far left drone would deny that!

Nice tap dance. Where is the plan?
Are you seriously too dumb to look it up? Or do you just not want to?

Forum List

Back