What the demrats won't tell you about BO 'repeal'

It sure ain't Gonna Be Trumpcare, becaus Hess a Narcissistic bulling jackals.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

No that will be leaving office on January 20th!
Not you again Koshbot.... Sigh

Says the far left drone that has no clue about anything!

Oh since you ignored it, I will post again from the far left CBS:

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/GOPHealthPlan_061709.pdf

See how the far left acts when you defeat their religious talking points with facts?
This is just the ACA made up to look like a new thing.

This isn't even official documentation.

Yes it is, it the plan that the far left says doe snot exits!

And now that reality has been shown to the far left they deny it!

You had to switch docs most likely because of your Healthcare policies, you may not have coverage under the ACA but under a different Healthcare system.

Oh I see. It was my fault for having insurance and a doctor I liked before obiecare promised me that would never change, yet it did and somehow that's my fault.

I didn't like it when they made us start wearing seat belts, but I got over it. Quit whining if you don;t have a better plan.
That's kind of a funny thing to bring up. Remember back when the seatbelt laws were passed they swore it would never be a violation you could get a ticket for. It was just a suggestion for your own good. Now it's a fine and possible jail time. Remember when the income tax was passed there was no possibilty it would ever go above 1%. Anything more than that would be crazy. No way would we take it higher than that. Yet all those things proved to be bullshit. You will wear a seatbelt and you will pay depending on your income 50%. But I'm supposed to just trust you with healthcare because the government has never lied to me before? Nothing gets better with time when the government has control.

Nice tap dance. Where is the plan?
Are you seriously too dumb to look it up? Or do you just not want to?

It is a far left drone, they do not want to.

Even if you show them the plan the far left will deny it!

You had to switch docs most likely because of your Healthcare policies, you may not have coverage under the ACA but under a different Healthcare system.

Oh I see. It was my fault for having insurance and a doctor I liked before obiecare promised me that would never change, yet it did and somehow that's my fault.

I didn't like it when they made us start wearing seat belts, but I got over it. Quit whining if you don;t have a better plan.
That's kind of a funny thing to bring up. Remember back when the seatbelt laws were passed they swore it would never be a violation you could get a ticket for. It was just a suggestion for your own good. Now it's a fine and possible jail time. Remember when the income tax was passed there was no possibilty it would ever go above 1%. Anything more than that would be crazy. No way would we take it higher than that. Yet all those things proved to be bullshit. You will wear a seatbelt and you will pay depending on your income 50%. But I'm supposed to just trust you with healthcare because the government has never lied to me before? Nothing gets better with time when the government has control.

I've looked at lots of ideas that right wingers have. Other than the already existing parts of Obamacare, most of those ideas were poorly thought out, or incomplete. Ideas are not a plan. Where is the plan.

I've looked at lots of ideas that right wingers have. Other than the already existing parts of Obamacare, most of those ideas were poorly thought out, or incomplete. Ideas are not a plan. Where is the plan.

Another far left drone debunked religious dogma narrative being run:

http://www.speaker.gov/sites/speake...f_Republican_Alternative_Health_Care_plan.pdf

Again less than 20 second on google to find it!

It sure ain't Gonna Be Trumpcare, becaus Hess a Narcissistic bulling jackals.

See how the far left acts when you defeat their religious talking points with facts?

Wrong! However it defeats all the far left talking points that there is no plan!

It was what the (R)'s said they wanted when the far left shut them out of talking about Obamacare!

Only a far left drone would deny that!
Wow... This is amusing... You are so convinced you are right that you can't even see how dems see it.

I try to see it from your perspective but you seem to have convoluted reasoning. Based on prejudices in learned and have acquired false securities. Don make me laugh you pathetic excuse for a human being.

Wrong! However it defeats all the far left talking points that there is no plan!

It was what the (R)'s said they wanted when the far left shut them out of talking about Obamacare!

Wow... This is amusing... You are so convinced you are right that you can't even see how dems see it.

I try to see it from your perspective but you seem to have convoluted reasoning. Based on prejudices in learned and have acquired false securities. Don make me laugh you pathetic excuse for a human being.

Once again the far left drone trolls would much rather ignore reality:

http://www.speaker.gov/sites/speake...f_Republican_Alternative_Health_Care_plan.pdf

less than 20 second google search!

This is why it is pointless to show reality to you far left drones as you will deny it!

Still nothing to point at? I would think it would be easy for you to point out your plan after all these years of claiming it existed.

Still nothing to point at? I would think it would be easy for you to point out your plan after all these years of claiming it existed.

Once again the far left drone trolls will deny reality!

This is why it is pointless to show reality to you far left drones as you will deny it!
So this stats (and I'm paraphrasing) womenwon't be able to use insurance to have an abortion (does this mean even if she is dying)

So this stats (and I'm paraphrasing) womenwon't be able to use insurance to have an abortion (does this mean even if she is dying)

Another failed far left drone debunked religious dogma post!

No abortion, like it is now, will not be paid for by the federal government!

Another far left religious talking point defeated!

Still this is barebone incredibly vague on what it's a tempting to convey. No in depth explanations, just so far words and claims of what it's supposed goal is, and if you can't have a intelligent conversation about this without using a simpletons vocabulary Koshbot then I'm assuming that you really are dim.

Still this is barebone incredibly vague on what it's a tempting to convey. No in depth explanations, just so far words and claims of what it's supposed goal is, and if you can't have a intelligent conversation about this without using a simpletons vocabulary Koshbot then I'm assuming that you really are dim.

Well you far left drones were ok with you have to pass it before we can find out what it is in it!

And this still defeats all the far left religious dogma that NO plan exists!

So once again the far left religion has been defeated with reality!

... You probably think God made you stupid for a reason, but Naw it was just genetics and inbreeding for ya wasn't it?

... You probably think God made you stupid for a reason, but Naw it was just genetics and inbreeding for ya wasn't it?

Once again the far left drones reach into their far left religious dogma and fail!

They get shown reality and this is how they act!

So even if the woman died? And if this happened all over the United States meaning thousands of women could potentially die from childbirth?

Well you far left drones were ok with you have to pass it before we can find out what it is in it!

But this isn't a plan, a plan has thought put into it nod just somebody word vomiting on a single piece of paper

So even if the woman died? And if this happened all over the United States meaning thousands of women could potentially die from childbirth?

Another far left religious dogma post!

You are reaching because you have been shown reality!

Admit you were wrong!

Once again the far left drones reach into their far left religious dogma and fail!

They get shown reality and this is how they act!
This is fun watching you just blunder blindly in your fantasy world.

But this isn't a plan, a plan has thought put into it nod just somebody word vomiting on a single piece of paper

It is a plan, but you far left drones will always deny reality!

Just admit you were wrong!

Forum List

Back