What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?
Planned parenthood receives government funding and the NRA does not. Care to comment on that?

Obvious as I referenced the OP's headline for the post. But I would gladly add you if you think a semi-automatic with "scary plastic pieces" is an "assault rifle".

Still arguing definitions? He killed 50 and injured 50. What the gun is called really doesn't matter.
The only difference between these rifles you lefties like to call "Assault Weapons" and their hunting rifle counter parts is cosmetics. You Liberals are trying to convince everyone that extra plastic on a firearm makes them more dangerous. Its disingenuous and ignorant.

50 dead and 50 injured. Hi capacity magazines are the difference. Stop the BS.

No bullshit on my part. You can not deny what I stated. The only thing you Liberals want to ban is extra plastic. It would be hilarious if this whole issue wasn't about infringing on the right of law abiding citizens.

I've been pretty clear I want the mag limit back. That forces the murderer to reload often. That is not just plastic.

How do you plan to eliminate the tens of millions of magazines already out there? Also note: a mag is by no means difficult to make! (Hell, any modern machine shop can scan in the parts and duplicate it.)

The gun experts have been telling us these rifles aren't military and not that dangerous. Now one shooter killed 50 and injured 50 in minutes. Seems the experts don't know shit or blatantly lie. Oh and an armed defender was there, more pro gun BS.

If the shooter has chosen the correct weapons for his mission, he would have racked up many more kills.

When you figure 300+ targets and 3 hours..... not a great score.

I suspect it would have been MUCH worse had he used a couple of shotguns.

Worse than the worst mass shooting in US history. You are an idiot.

Bullet hits one person at a time, 2 if it goes completely thru the body and hits someone else.

shotgun can hit 4-5 people easily simultaneously.

Still arguing definitions? He killed 50 and injured 50. What the gun is called really doesn't matter.
The only difference between these rifles you lefties like to call "Assault Weapons" and their hunting rifle counter parts is cosmetics. You Liberals are trying to convince everyone that extra plastic on a firearm makes them more dangerous. Its disingenuous and ignorant.

No bullshit on my part. You can not deny what I stated. The only thing you Liberals want to ban is extra plastic. It would be hilarious if this whole issue wasn't about infringing on the right of law abiding citizens.

I've been pretty clear I want the mag limit back. That forces the murderer to reload often. That is not just plastic.

How do you plan to eliminate the tens of millions of magazines already out there? Also note: a mag is by no means difficult to make! (Hell, any modern machine shop can scan in the parts and duplicate it.)

Why would anyone bother?

The gun experts have been telling us these rifles aren't military and not that dangerous. Now one shooter killed 50 and injured 50 in minutes. Seems the experts don't know shit or blatantly lie. Oh and an armed defender was there, more pro gun BS.

If the shooter has chosen the correct weapons for his mission, he would have racked up many more kills.

Bullet hits one person at a time, 2 if it goes completely thru the body and hits someone else.

And kill all of them? Unlikely. Only a moron would look at the worst mass shooting and say it could have been worse. No moron, this was the worst in history.

And kill all of them? Unlikely. Only a moron would look at the worst mass shooting and say it could have been worse. No moron, this was the worst in history.

Only a moron would look at the worst mass shooting and say it could have been worse

Only a moron would think that.

Why would anyone bother?

My uncle made one for a 1911 because he was curious just how hard it would be. (It wasn't, and he didn't have a CAD-CAM system.) Many people that shoot competitively make or modify magazines because the class they compete in has a size limit.

Why would anyone bother?

My uncle made one for a 1911 because he was curious just how hard it would be. (It wasn't, and he didn't have a CAD-CAM system.) Many people that shoot competitively make or modify magazines because the class they compete in has a size limit.

Most of them would jam. And since you guys say capacity doesn't matter, why would anyone bother?

Why would anyone bother?

Most of them would jam.

Describe in detail your experience with homemade magazines. Be specific.

And since you guys say capacity doesn't matter, why would anyone bother?

I will give you one trillion dollars if you can show where I posted that "capacity doesn't matter". Aaaaaaaaand, GO TO IT, BOY!

"In my city, we would keep the guns out of the schools... that would be an 'infamnia'...

No, in my city, we would keep the gun traffic with the coloreds...

latest

...they're animals anyway, so let them lose their souls."
confused_smile.gif

Why would anyone bother?

Most of them would jam.

Describe in detail your experience with homemade magazines. Be specific.

And since you guys say capacity doesn't matter, why would anyone bother?

I will give you one trillion dollars if you can show where I posted that "capacity doesn't matter". Aaaaaaaaand, GO TO IT, BOY!
Magazines that are not homemade often fail...

Uh, self-defense. Lots of criminal have assault rifles. Maybe you missed the news, but France's gun laws are some of the strictest in the western world, yet the terrorists who murdered hundreds of people in Paris had no trouble getting automatic weapons.

Forcing them to get guns illegally means they can be caught before people die:
FBI thwarts mass shooting at Milwaukee Masonic center

It didn't work in France.

Won't work every time, but why not save lives when you can? Legally selling assault weapons in FL didn't work either.

If it would work either way, I'd be for it but you have nothing, that's the point of my reply.

Uh, self-defense. Lots of criminal have assault rifles. Maybe you missed the news, but France's gun laws are some of the strictest in the western world, yet the terrorists who murdered hundreds of people in Paris had no trouble getting automatic weapons.

Won't work every time, but why not save lives when you can? Legally selling assault weapons in FL didn't work either.

If it would work either way, I'd be for it but you have nothing, that's the point of my reply.

I've given examples of where it did save lives, how is that nothing?

• Dick Durbin Says No Self-Respecting Sportsman Uses an 'AR-47' to Hunt Deer in Illinois
    BuzzPo ^ | 6/15/2016 | BY ERIC REED
    If you haven’t been keeping up with the gun control debate following the Orlando terrorist attack, many democratic senators are conducting a filibuster of sorts to demand banning certain types of weapons. Illinois senator, Dick Durbin, apparently couldn’t resist speaking on the topic either. Ironically, every word that left Dick Durbin’s mouth made him look like a complete jackass. He claimed that no self-respecting sportsman in his home state of Illinois would ever use an ‘AR-47’ to hunt deer. Senator Durbin is actually correct for two major reasons. First of all, there’s no such thing as an ‘AR-47.’ There’s an...
jfSyue8.jpg

Give examples of any good guys ever needing one for defense. Most shootouts are between bad guys and bad guys or bad guys and police. Why do you want the police to have to fight against these things?

The 49 who were killed in Orlando, for starters.

You're a special kind of stupid shit head, aren't you?

smh

I've given examples of where it did save lives, how is that nothing?

Because I can show where it didn't. As long as we have people, we will have killings. People have been murdered longer than the gun has been around. Countries without guns are killed by guns.

The culture needs to change, we are a culture of violence. Hollywood, music and video games all contribute. It's the behavior, not the gun.

Give examples of any good guys ever needing one for defense. Most shootouts are between bad guys and bad guys or bad guys and police. Why do you want the police to have to fight against these things?

The 49 who were killed in Orlando, for starters.

You're a special kind of stupid shit head, aren't you?

smh

They needed high capacity magazines in a crowded club to kill one shooter? Really? You are not very bright.

Forum List

Back